Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
even when I tried to meet her there at every hour between 12-18, she just don't have the option to play with me.
Not a guarantee but sometimes going back to another room and entering again helps. (Pick whether this reminds you of "Close all windows and then open them again" or "Do you believe in love at first sight or shall I come in again?")

Guys, i need serious help here. Plz reply for fuck sake. I kinda bit fucked up. At the start of the game i didn't learn guitar skill and saw the band perform but didn't unlock the studio i guess. Now to progress with kleio i need studio. Is there any way for this or i am screwed?
Sorry, you're screwed.

Reactions: tough love and Matu

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
I can't tell Samantha to remove the piercings she has since beginning, despite her KP being 50. You know, the ones she has in the scenes. Wish we could have the option to remove them, they're ugly as hell.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Not a guarantee but sometimes going back to another room and entering again helps. (Pick whether this reminds you of "Close all windows and then open them again" or "Do you believe in love at first sight or shall I come in again?")

Sorry, you're screwed.
Thanks bro, you are only one who answered to the point and directly. This is something i wanted to hear not some dumb opinion of people that "gO tO WiKi eVeRyThInG iS tHeRe" - just read my question for fuck sake.

Reactions: tough love

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Hey i got a big problem so it might be that i raped minami (fucked her before she was ready) and now her relationship meter is stuck on a max of 25 is there any way to fix that?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for your review I laughed a lot :D
Whats funny about it? I think its a pretty good review so new players know what to expect. As well as people like me who were thinking of replaying it after like 4 years

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
If it's the event right after you tell her to find your phone in the living room, it has to be on a Saturday and you have to have her lp maxed.
I have maxed her lp and its on saturday, I have waited at the arcade from 12-18, and she appears, but she does not want to play in the arcade

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
There is NO public version (not counting the demo).
Well, not to disagree with the person who makes the game... HOWEVER,

From the front page of the wiki

Love & Sex: Second Base can be acquired in the following ways:

• Public Version can be downloaded from for free or purchased to get the Full Version.
  • Public Version can be played on for free.
  • Patreon Version can be obtained from by supporting the developer.
  • Subscribestar Version can be obtained from
  • Steam Version can be obtained from .
  • Fakku Version can be obtained from

Either I can't read or you may wanna have some fun with people contradicting your words. Either way thanks for not answering the question.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I have maxed her lp and its on saturday, I have waited at the arcade from 12-18, and she appears, but she does not want to play in the arcade
Iirc you can't be in the arcade, she has to be there or not showing as there and you have to periodically move there to trigger the event. If you are just pressing the wait thing while being inside the arcade I don't think that triggers it.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Iirc you can't be in the arcade, she has to be there or not showing as there and you have to periodically move there to trigger the event. If you are just pressing the wait thing while being inside the arcade I don't think that triggers it.
I think its only available after I have done the wedding event with samantha, because it triggered after that event was done.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Well, not to disagree with the person who makes the game... HOWEVER,

From the front page of the wiki

Love & Sex: Second Base can be acquired in the following ways:

• Public Version can be downloaded from for free or purchased to get the Full Version.
  • Public Version can be played on for free.
  • Patreon Version can be obtained from by supporting the developer.
  • Subscribestar Version can be obtained from
  • Steam Version can be obtained from .
  • Fakku Version can be obtained from

Either I can't read or you may wanna have some fun with people contradicting your words. Either way thanks for not answering the question.
What is called the demo here is called the public version on our website that's why I said apart from the demo :p

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I found a small bug in the latest version posted here.
The morning wood event can trigger for Minami as soon as she moves in, wich means you have sex with her at siscon=0 with potential impregnation.

Edit : as soon as that happened to me I reloaded my latest autosave so I have no idee if this causes any further bug down the line

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wow that is so weird, but I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow got weaved into it on accident.
There's no hard linkage in the script, but that doesn't mean you're necessarily wrong - they could be conflicting because he seems to use the same "priority" for all these global events, I don't know how he wrote precedence; I didn't look at that class- in comparing something like Bree's arcade:

Python:
    Event(**{
        "name": "bree_event_02",
        "label": "bree_event_02",
        "duration": 1,
        "conditions": [
            HeroTarget(
                IsGender("male"),
                Not(OnDate()),
                IsRoom("arcade"),
                ),
            PersonTarget(bree,
                Not(IsHidden()),
                IsPresent(),
                IsFlag("story", 1),
                MinStat("love", 40),
                ),
            ],
        "priority": 500,
        "do_once": True,
        "music": "music/roa_music/juice.ogg",
        })
to Sam's wedding:

Python:
    Event(**{
        "name": "samantha_event_B01",
        "label": "samantha_event_B01",
        "duration": 6,
        "conditions": [
            IsDayOfWeek("6"),
            IsHour(12, 20),
            HeroTarget(
                IsGender("male"),
                Not(OnDate())),
            PersonTarget(samantha, IsFlag("storyB", 1)),
            ],
        "priority": 500,
        "do_once": True,
        })
Since being in the arcade on day 6 (sat) with the samantha.flags.storyB = 1 and bree.flags.story = 1 between 12-20 makes the player eligible for both....almost all these global events seem to have priority = 500 , which kinda defeats the point of using a priority..:unsure:

Reactions: Adoringfan

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Anyone know how to trigger Jack unlocking the nude beach? Is it related to Morgan?

Edit: for anyone curious the first Dungeons and Dragons event on Sunday was the prerequisite for Jack showing up at the pub and the nudist beach opening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes