Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
what does the blue pill do anyone
Pop up your little MC if he is too tired (lack of avocado). So you can have sex even within the "sex cooldown period". Be very careful though, in the medium run it increases the downtime massively.

I noticed there is a new path for Minami (sister) that is not in the wiki.
Trigger for it was having sex with Minami. mom visited on the weekend and minami dragged me to overhear. where mom basically tells dad she suspects we are banging and also that this is all part of their keikakku. that they adopted her specifically to raise her for a wife for the MC.
This resets her love points to 0 and lowers her max love point to, I think it is 25. haven't re-reached it yet since she is harder to grind LP for.
presumably new scenes will unlock once i max out her LP again
That's the main path and it is in the wiki, although very short (events "Visitor" and "Get Minami back to her old self")

Reactions: deadmansaynofuck

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Pop up your little MC if he is too tired (lack of avocado). So you can have sex even within the "sex cooldown period". Be very careful though, in the medium run it increases the downtime massively.

That's the main path and it is in the wiki, although very short (events "Visitor" and "Get Minami back to her old self")
Oh, I see... huh. I hope she isn't broken for me. because I was only on "Minami moves in" when this triggered. I had not yet done:
Minami asks for a favor
Practice dating
Practices Kissing
Minami wants to learn about the ding-dong
Yet another lesson
Mattress wrestling

which are all listed as prior steps before visitor.
I think... it assumed that the only way to get sex with her is to finish her story events prior to that one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh, I see... huh. I hope she isn't broken for me. because I was only on "Minami moves in" when this triggered. I had not yet done:
Minami asks for a favor
Practice dating
Practices Kissing
Minami wants to learn about the ding-dong
Yet another lesson
Mattress wrestling

which are all listed as prior steps before visitor.
I think... it assumed that the only way to get sex with her is to finish her story events prior to that one.
Hmmm, that is indeed strange. You don't need to do all of the siscon stuff to get it up to 100, but some are essential to raising the cap ...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hmmm, that is indeed strange. You don't need to do all of the siscon stuff to get it up to 100, but some are essential to raising the cap ...
Yea... I just found out that I can't actually ask her out on dates (which is how you re-raise her max love).
meaning she really is broken

Andrealphus just letting you know. Minami can get a game breaking sequence break if "visitor" triggers prematurely.
This happens if you had sex with her earlier than expected (ex: such as waking up with a boner and choosing to get minami to take care of it)
The visitor event should only trigger if matress wrestling is complete. And there should be a way to recover if you had visitor.

(visitor drops her to 25 max love and 50 max submission. which makes it impossible to get almost all of her other events. thus you cannot recover. all her earlier than visitor events require 95 love. siscon events require 95 love. and raising love requires dating her. which is impossible in the above mentioned state)

Last edited:
Reactions: Settum

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Umm... Help? Cassidy didn't return after fight with Aletta and went searching for mom, been weeks... any ways to force return or console command?

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
For the 'Dwayne and Cassidy' story, Cassidy returning seems to be bugged for me. Its been 3 in-game months and her return doesn't seem to trigger

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yeah minami seems borked atm. She arrived a week ago and the event where mc wakes up with morning wood triggers and the only option is minami. This happened before the practice kissing event. This causes mc's mom shows up prematurely, as she is somehow psychic and knows when her children have been fucking and this resets all of minami's points. So now the early siscon events are being unlocked at random and it's completely sequence broken. I think it's still possible to do everything, maybe, as I just finished the last date at the park.

Reyand

Dec 4, 2020
Reverse engenirieng tofinishin Cassidy questline ...
To whoever is stuck on "Wait for Cassidy at home" open a console and write

cassidy.flags.hidden = False
I saw previously here advice about HIDDEN.remove("cassidy") and it is not working now, I guess this is a pretty old bug with her because I did everything according to the guide.
At least now I now how to decompile renpy games, I guess I will need this in the future..

Last edited:

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
I noticed there is a new path for Minami (sister) that is not in the wiki.
Trigger for it was having sex with Minami. mom visited on the weekend and minami dragged me to overhear. where mom basically tells dad she suspects we are banging and also that this is all part of their keikakku. that they adopted her specifically to raise her for a wife for the MC.
This resets her love points to 0 and lowers her max love point to, I think it is 25. haven't re-reached it yet since she is harder to grind LP for.
presumably new scenes will unlock once i max out her LP again
this is mentioned in wiki, retard

FKS

Jul 9, 2017
same here, glad to know it's not just me.
Same for me. In the latest version, Cassidy's return from looking for her mother (Cassidy needs comfort step from the wiki) seems bugged. Does anyone know how to solve it, please?

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Birthday 3BJ

This is not happening with me in home harem. I tried three times on my birthday written on phone. it doesn't works... Help needed here.

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
Checked the Wiki cuz my version is so far behind. Noticed that there might be 6 versions of this game, 2 public and 4 behind paywall. Anyone have the differences-- if any-- between the pay-walled versions?

Thanks in advance.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Checked the Wiki cuz my version is so far behind. Noticed that there might be 6 versions of this game, 2 public and 4 behind paywall. Anyone have the differences-- if any-- between the pay-walled versions?

Thanks in advance.
There is NO public version (not counting the demo).

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes