rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
Could you give me a link? It helps you not lose any girl midway?
well you need to have a steam account for that, and when you have. you can access the store page of the game and go to the community hub and open the guide there/walkthrough. there's an updated walkthrough though there when the game also updates... even if I give a link it wont open coz you need to have your own steam account to open that. also you don't need to buy the game there, you can access the community hub just fine and read everything and the walkthrough

• Red Heart
Reactions: tough love

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I understand the trouble they put us through but what I don't understand that why they won't/can't make gallery mode...at leas you can see what you have missed.
Again, it is planned. There was one, however apparently the way this game is set up it is a nightmare to maintain during updates, so the dev and multiple modders gave up. There will probably be one once the game is finished. Whether it will be an "all unlock gallery" (probable if mod, unknown if dev) or a "you have to unlock" gallery would be unknown now though.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That MC needs 5 days to recover from having one sex?
what a f**king pathetic weak chicken.
it is pretty ridiculous.
you should use cheats to max out his base stats. that will drastically reduce this figure to less than a day
I'd argue it's gameplay and story segregation. However, maxing out stats (specifically athletics) only helps so much, it is more important to gain sexperience.

Also remember that all stats will carry over in an NG+, so once you've been through it you will have no more waiting time.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'd argue it's gameplay and story segregation. However, maxing out stats (specifically athletics) only helps so much, it is more important to gain sexperience.

Also remember that all stats will carry over in an NG+, so once you've been through it you will have no more waiting time.
You can also use cheats to give yourself the sex machine skill. which also drastically reduces this delay

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Hey i got a big problem so it might be that i raped minami (fucked her before she was ready) and now her relationship meter is stuck on a max of 25 is there any way to fix that?

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Hello guys,

I recently had to do some repairs on my computer and lost all my saves.
I decided to start from scratch once again and, even by following the walkthrough and wiki, I blew it the first time not noticing that I didn't start the band event chain and that Morgan disappeared because I didn't go to the cinema.

No biggie, I'll try again !

Well turns out I fucked myself a second time...
I was way more careful this time and I have made good progress on most paths with no error... except one.

Turns out, the Gamer Path for Bree restricts her to 50 kink making all harems with her completely undoable. I don't know how to revert back to the Maid Path if it is even possible.

It's my bad, I should have read it all before starting it.

So far I tried some (very clumsy) save scumming through a website I saw earlier in the thread but I'm not good at that and i can't seem to figure it out by myself.

I really don't want to lose another 6-7 hours of gameplay once again just because of this one mistake.

My latest save file is attached to this post, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I'm also affected by the Cassidy bug like many others it seems.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Hello guys,

I recently had to do some repairs on my computer and lost all my saves.
I decided to start from scratch once again and, even by following the walkthrough and wiki, I blew it the first time not noticing that I didn't start the band event chain and that Morgan disappeared because I didn't go to the cinema.

No biggie, I'll try again !

Well turns out I fucked myself a second time...
I was way more careful this time and I have made good progress on most paths with no error... except one.

Turns out, the Gamer Path for Bree restricts her to 50 kink making all harems with her completely undoable. I don't know how to revert back to the Maid Path if it is even possible.

It's my bad, I should have read it all before starting it.

So far I tried some (very clumsy) save scumming through a website I saw earlier in the thread but I'm not good at that and i can't seem to figure it out by myself.

I really don't want to lose another 6-7 hours of gameplay once again just because of this one mistake.

My latest save file is attached to this post, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I'm also affected by the Cassidy bug like many others it seems.
When you choose the player path you can't do anything. The best thing is to start but choosing the path of maid

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Because Devs in general want to make "Replayable" games, because they work so hard into something that they think we will love to experience it again and again. And won't mind the grind.
I love the art, I love the characters, the story, the kinks... I love the core game, but having to check 3 pages of wiki every time something happens turn me down too much to keep playing.
I stopped playing this game like a year or so ago because everything you do can somehow block you out of a lot of content. I hope that someone will make a mod eliminating disapearing girls at least, like, I don't know, make them revert in the story or something less punishing.
This game is designed as a dating sim roguelike somehow hahaha
Yeah this pretentiousness of adult game developers is insane. At least, thank god he made cheating free for public. And i am ngl, i have never played an adult game without cheating(apart from maybe Akabur games cuz they are really well-written). Check wiki and gaming is a fucking trauma which I have never faced at this high level from any other game. Like sometimes, i do check wiki for other games where one or two points are confusing but here I am doing everything according to wiki guide, like I am playing game with chrome with wiki opened behind. Just pressing alt+tab to see each move i can do to progress. This is fucked up.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there more Emma + Samantha content? I got to the go on a mall date bit where they find out about each other and then it ends the date and that's it.

Edit: yeah it's their harem quest I guess?

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Reverse engenirieng tofinishin Cassidy questline ...
To whoever is stuck on "Wait for Cassidy at home" open a console and write

cassidy.flags.hidden = False
I saw previously here advice about HIDDEN.remove("cassidy") and it is not working now, I guess this is a pretty old bug with her because I did everything according to the guide.
At least now I now how to decompile renpy games, I guess I will need this in the future..
I got the Cassidy bug, she's been gone for a week now. I tried using unren so I can access the console, but when I try to start the game it gives me an error. Did unren get updated? I've used it for this game in the past, so not sure why it's acting up.

Reactions: Ilove21pilotsTHD

yyyyyy000666

Jul 15, 2020
This is the exact issue I am having. I tried a playthrough where I didn't purchase a car to avoid triggering car events with Kleio but my LP are capped at 40 after "Kleio raises hell" which isn't enough to trigger the studio sex event. I then purchased a car and got the first event to get my LP to 50 but then I just could not seem to trigger studio sex, even if I avoided the second car event.

Did you find a way to avoid the dead end?
Im stuck I had Kleio on 100 but after running into Angela it went to 90 and Im stuck on it

Arkoniusx

Feb 24, 2019
There is quite a few problems with the android version. It wouldn't let me update from the previous version and I had to restart the game again and there is no back button or menu button either just skip, save and auto. I have to completely force close the app to leave it after saving it.
Well now that I had time, I accidentally installed the latest update on another cell phone (Yes, that's right, I confused the cell phone) and I was surprised that the game runs correctly on this one.

It seems that the problem lies in the version of the android operating system, since the other cell phone is version 10, and where the game closes before starting it has version 11 installed.

I repeat again, the strange thing is that version 22.11.0a is not incompatible with android 11, it works correctly. What change was made to the game to cause this problem to occur now?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I got the Cassidy bug, she's been gone for a week now. I tried using unren so I can access the console, but when I try to start the game it gives me an error. Did unren get updated? I've used it for this game in the past, so not sure why it's acting up.
I don't know if unren got updated but I can explain how to manualy enable the console.

Go to LoSeSB/renpy/common and open 00console.rpy with nopedad++ or equivalent.

Find this line of code (I found it on line 108) :
config.console = False

Change the "False" to "True" then save and close.

That is all. You can now launch the game and open the console with shift+O.

Edit : For those who have the bug with Cassidy not reapearing, type this console command kindly provided by Reyand
cassidy.flags.hidden = False

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I don't know if unren got updated but I can explain how to manualy enable the console.

Go to LoSeSB/renpy/common and open 00console.rpy with nopedad++ or equivalent.

Find this line of code (I found it on line 108) :
config.console = False

Change the "False" to "True" then save and close.

That is all. You can now launch the game and open the console with shift+O.
Thanks a bunch, you saved me from my boredom. I was playing other games and they were quite bad indeed!

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes