KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me where to go to trigger the fashion harem (palla and sasha), im being spammed with the whole popped up. Tried all the places inside the mall and none have any special options.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Can anyone tell me where to go to trigger the fashion harem (palla and sasha), im being spammed with the whole popped up. Tried all the places inside the mall and none have any special options.
You need to choose to go congratulate Sasha when you read the article at home, then choose to see what the noise you hear is in the shop, and finally whether to join in or watch what's going on.

Reactions: KiraJames

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
now im trying to get cassidy to show up for cassidy needs comfort, being waiting for a while now and it ain't triggering. so the wiki is wrong about that.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
hey, guys is there any plan for mom ntr here? also is there a chance of scottie being another protagonist?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
now im trying to get cassidy to show up for cassidy needs comfort, being waiting for a while now and it ain't triggering. so the wiki is wrong about that.
No the wiki is correct. There's a bug in the version currently uploaded here that's messing up that scene. Wait for someone to upload the newest version and it should be fixed after installing that.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
what a shit experience so far. just deleted this game, will definitely play it some other time to follow wiki from the start to not mess up the whole gameplay experience just like i did this time. I have to say that this definitely has replay value but not how the developer think it is, lol.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
scottie would be really cool as MC tho
Though what apart from the looks would be different if the same player steers them?

what a shit experience so far. just deleted this game, will definitely play it some other time to follow wiki from the start to not mess up the whole gameplay experience just like i did this time. I have to say that this definitely has replay value but not how the developer think it is, lol.
I think it is replay value just how it was imagined, however Andrealphus was probably looking more for players who like trying stuff out and learning which people might consider the gameplay experience.

Reactions: KiraJames

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
I have the same problem, what line did you fix on the website?
In the search bar, just search for "cassidy" and look for hiddenflags (or something close to that) there should be a line like that that has a 1 value at the end. change it to 0 and she should be knocking at the door when you're at the living room.

Reactions: TakuTheFox

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
The current build is bugged, the work around I did required me to edit a save file online

ryii

Mar 10, 2018
Can't wait for the day Mike has to go to his pregnant girlfriends wedding, who said girlfriend is also marrying his mother.

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
hey guys i have a question, is there a way to see the events on command? like say a console command or something to force triggering an event? just for popuises of re watching some and see some alternative routes or missing content.

thanks!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hey guys i have a question, is there a way to see the events on command? like say a console command or something to force triggering an event? just for popuises of re watching some and see some alternative routes or missing content.

thanks!
Nope, sorry, that probably won't work that easily.

Reactions: hentaiheart
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes