Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Really interesting...
It looks like one of the last updates ruined my "Slave Lexi" storyline.
Now it shows that I rejected Lexi as my slave (which I didn't).

Does anyone know how to reset this storyline?

cockrocker99

Aug 2, 2020
In the search bar, just search for "cassidy" and look for hiddenflags (or something close to that) there should be a line like that that has a 1 value at the end. change it to 0 and she should be knocking at the door when you're at the living room.
Go to sa
any of the game's save file can be edited in just put one of your save file there (have a back up of it just in case). search for cassidy and look for something like cassidy.hidden.flag and change the value to 0
It's actually " FLAGS > cassidyneedscomfort > value ". Just change the value to 1 if 0 is shown, or 0 if 1 is shown. Don't know which one I did so I just gave both scenarios here.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm trying to get the Taming Harem since I've never gotten it since I started playing the game. Going by percentages on the bar, all the numbers "fit". I haven't talked to any other npc in front ok Kylie yet, but I can't get the Taming Harem to trigger. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Sorry can't help you with that, never went for it. I feel safer when Kylie is securely locked away :-/

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Really interesting...
It looks like one of the last updates ruined my "Slave Lexi" storyline.
Now it shows that I rejected Lexi as my slave (which I didn't).

Does anyone know how to reset this storyline?
I confirm that version 23.4.0a-pc destroyed the "Slave Lexi" quest.
I reverted back to version 23.3.0a-pc and everything works fine here.

Andrealphus
I guess I should probably let you know...

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
I'm playing the female MC, for once, but I can't seem to get past the "sandwich in the park on sunday" with Mike. The game tells me it's the next step but I can't seem to find how to trigger it.
Can someone help me ?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry can't help you with that, never went for it. I feel safer when Kylie is securely locked away :-/
Need to talk to or kiss Ayesha after having sex with her once and her lp above 50 and her kp BELOW 75 in front of Kylie to designate her the target. You can't have had sex with Kylie either and need to raise the kp and yandere to 25 and lp above 50.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.4.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Are saves jacked up with 23.4.0a? they all have the same time and date associated
A couple relevant quotes from a [developer] in the Steam discussion of the game:

"We're using the latest version of renpy engine (2 days old)."

"The latest version of renpy (the game engine) add a security token to all existing saves. That's why all the saves have the same date/time."

In more frustrating news, the story tracker got messed up badly with this month's update. But they're working on that too.

"Regarding the missing tracker steps, we did a massive refresh on all stories. We might have missed some. But will fix them quickly."

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So with this current update (as of 23.4.0a), if other ladies such as Amy, Cherie, Kiara and the remaining others were to be added later on, it means that every LI so far and the protagonist can now be married and become parents (if the girls were pregnant at the moment of the ceremony that is). As for their future offspring, this is a list of them (by alphabetical order of the ladies):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If pregnancy does become available for Amy, Cherie, Kiara and the others, it'd be interesting to see how their children might look like.

Last edited:
Reactions: mams3425

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone have this bug where harmony just reject you from dating her after you cancel one of the dates?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
You may need to restart then and make sure to decline the morning wood event with her every time it occurs until you finish the brocon events. That was how I got past that and luckily didn't get hit with this like everyone else did since I was going for collaring all girls and was trying to finish emma at that time.
This really sucks. I did the same thing and I'm almost a whole year in game days. I don't want to use saveeditor and screw up the Flags and really mess up the game either. Unless there is a console command to put in.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I hope the dev changes the code in a future update to not allow MC to have sex with Minami until after the BroCon events happen. And after the mom shows up. Now I'm stuck at the 25% LP and would have to start completely over since I don't have the auto save file. I've been playing too long to load that one wihout starting completely over.

Jackblack109

Sep 11, 2022
I have a question: I am on the harem office route and at the moment Aletta and Cassidy fight, she leaves for 3 days, I was reading and it turns out that I have to wait for her in the living room but it does not appear what can I do or what day should she be? sorry my bad english

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I hope the dev changes the code in a future update to not allow MC to have sex with Minami until after the BroCon events happen. And after the mom shows up. Now I'm stuck at the 25% LP and would have to start completely over since I don't have the auto save file. I've been playing too long to load that one wihout starting completely over.
minami is just a wrecking ball for everyone else, gl progressing with bree and sasha, etc.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes