PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
minami is just a wrecking ball for everyone else, gl progressing with bree and sasha, etc.
I haven't had any problems progressing with either of them. Guess I should had read the wiki or looked on this forum before doing that with Minami too early. It's either go quite a few saves back and having to replay a lot of different storylines, or completely start over following the wiki basically word for word. Now I'm locked out of being able to go on all the dates with her and basically her whole storyline.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I haven't had any problems progressing with either of them. Guess I should had read the wiki or looked on this forum before doing that with Minami too early. It's either go quite a few saves back and having to replay a lot of different storylines, or completely start over following the wiki basically word for word. Now I'm locked out of being able to go on all the dates with her and basically her whole storyline.
her whole questline is just crap imo, one wrong answer - at aquarium, sabotages the entire tally and makes you stuck on points with no way of regaining unless you wait several christmas's for the books :LOL:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
her whole questline is just crap imo, one wrong answer - at aquarium, sabotages the entire tally and makes you stuck on points with no way of regaining unless you wait several christmas's for the books :LOL:
I think the whole quest for her needs to either be removed completely or rewritten. Especially the coding. Now I have no way to progress with any of her dating or the Home Harem with her.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
See image on . However, as "mom" (i. e. with a male MC) she is not romanceable.
Too bad she is not romancable. She isn't really their mother so it should be fine to make her romancable. It is almost pointless to even add her in the game as a side character IF she isn't dateable or going to be date able, the same goes for Cheri and Kiara. Devs usually like to show certain characters in these games that are the "hottest" ones in the game but make them non-LI's. It's like dangling a carrot in front of the player and then telling them to look but don't touch and then get people to support them and yet don't want to add some characters that people want as LI's or full time LI's and not side LI's.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Too bad she is not romancable. She isn't really their mother so it should be fine to make her romancable. It is almost pointless to even add her in the game as a side character IF she isn't dateable or going to be date able, the same goes for Cheri and Kiara. Devs usually like to show certain characters in these games that are the "hottest" ones in the game but make them non-LI's. It's like dangling a carrot in front of the player and then telling them to look but don't touch and then get people to support them and yet don't want to add some characters that people want as LI's or full time LI's and not side LI's.
Well, all discussions of relative hotness (where we would disagree but that's fine because tastes differ) aside, I don't think it is bad as such to have side characters to fill the world, even if they are not included in the love game at all. And yes, I've been in your shoes in different games, wanting the random barista to be involved in other "extra cream" requests as well. But even though it makes for efficient writing, I always find it kind of strange if every person you meet is dateable, the world feels quite empty to me like that.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There are indicators that Mike is just as adopted as Minami is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside from Bree mc though, you never figure out her age, so not sure if it's canon that she is or isn't his biological mother and if she isn't she would've been a love interest by now probably.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Aside from Bree mc though, you never figure out her age, so not sure if it's canon that she is or isn't his biological mother and if she isn't she would've been a love interest by now probably.
So Angela's 35, at least according to the stats (the protagonist's 25 in the stats and she's younger than Cherie for 4 years). The protagonist's father might've divorced his previous wife and later married Angela at some point when the protagonist was younger. Could be a possibility, and it would've been interesting if she'd been a LI in the male protagonist's side but it'll be up to the dev if he wants to change his mind about it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So Angela's 35, at least according to the stats (the protagonist's 25 in the stats and she's younger than Cherie for 4 years). The protagonist's father might've divorced his previous wife and later married Angela at some point when the protagonist was younger. Could be a possibility, and it would've been interesting if she'd been a LI in the male protagonist's side but it'll be up to the dev if he wants to change his mind about it.
The latter actually seems to be the main point, Andrealphus has said that he doesn't want her as an LI because Patreon rules or similar, but because he doesn't want this specific story in the game. The best Angela fans could hope for is that everything involving her and Mike will be a surprise addition after everything else is said and done though I severely doubt that.

Reactions: ArDZer

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Looks like I have to completely start over. The whole Minami "morning wood" bug has completely messed up my game. Unless there is a console command that I'm not aware of to fix Angela showing up early before the siscon stuff is done.

Used saveeditor for the Siscon quest, but she's still not datable and stuck at 25% LP. Haven't had the discussion with her about Angela's phonecall. Not sure what to do except start over or go back quite a few saves.

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
What exactly is this game's pregnancy content? I don't want to spend so many hours playing something with such a restrictive design to be disappointed, really.

This game is designed for you to spend a lot, a lot, a lot of time just micro-managing statuses and relationships...

Just like forming the home harem, even when you have all the requirements met and the stats maxed out, it still fails. The ton work to find the correct place and timing added to the restrictive requirements and bad in-game guide are tormenting...

doomded

Oct 10, 2020
Reverse engenirieng tofinishin Cassidy questline ...
To whoever is stuck on "Wait for Cassidy at home" open a console and write

cassidy.flags.hidden = False
I saw previously here advice about HIDDEN.remove("cassidy") and it is not working now, I guess this is a pretty old bug with her because I did everything according to the guide.
At least now I now how to decompile renpy games, I guess I will need this in the future..
My guy... thanks so much <3

doomded

Oct 10, 2020
My guy... thanks so much <3
If you need to enable console:
[gamefolderlocation]/renpy/common/00console.rpy” and find a line (“Ctrl + F” does the job) “config.console = False” and modify it to “True“. Now, we enabled the console!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What exactly is this game's pregnancy content? I don't want to spend so many hours playing something with such a restrictive design to be disappointed, really.

This game is designed for you to spend a lot, a lot, a lot of time just micro-managing statuses and relationships...

Just like forming the home harem, even when you have all the requirements met and the stats maxed out, it still fails. The ton work to find the correct place and timing added to the restrictive requirements and bad in-game guide are tormenting...
The home harem (like any harem) shouldn't be down to luck if you got all the requirements - there is no RNG. It may be a bit of luck to get the trigger at times, but apart from that it should not fail, that would be a bug.

As for pregnancy content: you can get all girls pregnant (or at least will, I don't recall whether there is still one missing. In any case almost all). They will either stay that way for the remainder of the game or give birth after two in game months, depending on your setting. They will give birth before any ending. Here there is a lot of timing involved though - the girls are on a monthly fertility cycle giving zero odds at certain times of the month and giving a die roll during the rest, so it may take a while to create a rounded belly. Also, depending on the girl, you need to get her off the pill and accept raw sex without condom first. You can manipulate the odds slightly by being big or small dicked (the bigger the better) and learn about odds through an in game book after which your phone will show the fertility odds.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The home harem (like any harem) shouldn't be down to luck if you got all the requirements - there is no RNG. It may be a bit of luck to get the trigger at times, but apart from that it should not fail, that would be a bug.

As for pregnancy content: you can get all girls pregnant (or at least will, I don't recall whether there is still one missing. In any case almost all). They will either stay that way for the remainder of the game or give birth after two in game months, depending on your setting. They will give birth before any ending. Here there is a lot of timing involved though - the girls are on a monthly fertility cycle giving zero odds at certain times of the month and giving a die roll during the rest, so it may take a while to create a rounded belly. Also, depending on the girl, you need to get her off the pill and accept raw sex without condom first. You can manipulate the odds slightly by being big or small dicked (the bigger the better) and learn about odds through an in game book after which your phone will show the fertility odds.
So this is basically impregnation, without deeper pregnancy content... I see.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed version of LoSe: SB v23.4.0a.

Settings Used:
Using 70 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

New Size: 673MB when uncompressed

Links: -

I also made a compressed Android port of v23.4.0a based off the above compressed version. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size, so that's something.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So, is it not possible to start Home Harem if you don't have Band harem first?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes