Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay, I checked out the pregnancy events for this game... I have to say, it's a huge shining example that when a dev doesn't have love for the content, he should avoid creating it.

Emotion score: 0, tiny dialogue and events, and 0 real impact on the story... I guess that's what happens when a dev allows himself to be driven too much by polls on Patreon or treat his game as something commercial.

Devs are not machines. The public doesn't take into account that when the dev has no passion for the content, the chances of it look like shit is almost 100%.

For God's sake...

1682726469337.png

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 23.3.0a - Weekly Update 2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 713 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port, yes I know there is another one, no I don't care, this is how fast I go.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Okay, I checked out the pregnancy events for this game... I have to say, it's a huge shining example that when a dev doesn't have love for the content, he should avoid creating it.

Emotion score: 0, tiny dialogue and events, and 0 real impact on the story... I guess that's what happens when a dev allows himself to be driven too much by polls on Patreon or treat his game as something commercial.

Devs are not machines. The public doesn't take into account that when the dev has no passion for the content, the chances of it look like shit is almost 100%.

For God's sake...
Well... pregnancy has been there a while, but originally it was simply a static chance for a girl to get pregnant if one didn't use protection and came inside. Very shallow. Sam has had an event for a while.

It got reworked in the past year so the Hung trait doesn't guarantee success, just raises it, with chance of conception varying in a realistic daily manner.

I think it started out as a game over type event, since you got hit with huge penalties or the girl outright leaving if you didn't progress with their stories far enough and got them pregnant, with marriage ending having two variations. Recently, a non endless version was introduced but skipped the flood of newborns similarly to summertime saga, but with a cumulative cost increase.

As such, there is no real prego content, though each girl does have her sex scene art change when pregnant. At the moment, BreeMC and finishing the last few girls and harem routes probably takes priority, though, hopefully there will be slightly more events, mentions etc for both the pets and the pregnancy content.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
when a dev doesn't have love for the content, he should avoid creating it.
Without wanting to comment on this specific example - because preggo is not my cuppa tea and thus I cannot really judge - I'd like to "amen" this in general.

If I were to write a VN with, say, NTR content, I would fail. I don't really like NTR, I don't know what makes people like it, so I can go through the motions - I know what NTR is and can write a scene including it - but would never capture the gist of what makes it great. (Of course you can replace NTR with anything else, any kink - or non kink - whatsoever.)

This is the second irk I have about people dropping into threads and asking for a certain inclusion or exclusion. The first irk of course is "the dev gotta do what the dev gotta do". I may hate it but still. But the second one is precisely this. I like corruption, as stated in my sig, but if a dev "doesn't understand" what I like, the result will probably be worse than if it wasn't included at all. Not only will I not get my fix, also people who dislike this content will be turned off.

As I said, this is a general observation, I do not want to comment on this specific instance.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Without wanting to comment on this specific example - because preggo is not my cuppa tea and thus I cannot really judge - I'd like to "amen" this in general.

If I were to write a VN with, say, NTR content, I would fail. I don't really like NTR, I don't know what makes people like it, so I can go through the motions - I know what NTR is and can write a scene including it - but would never capture the gist of what makes it great. (Of course you can replace NTR with anything else, any kink - or non kink - whatsoever.)

This is the second irk I have about people dropping into threads and asking for a certain inclusion or exclusion. The first irk of course is "the dev gotta do what the dev gotta do". I may hate it but still. But the second one is precisely this. I like corruption, as stated in my sig, but if a dev "doesn't understand" what I like, the result will probably be worse than if it wasn't included at all. Not only will I not get my fix, also people who dislike this content will be turned off.

As I said, this is a general observation, I do not want to comment on this specific instance.
That's an admirable position, as long as you're consistent when devs follow their hearts on themes unappealing to you.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
About the new Samantha scenes how often does she sleep in Minami's room? So far she has only slept in Bree's and Sasha's room so I have yet to see it. Do I need to change the randomness?

Last edited:

rich4999

Aug 15, 2017
how do i transfer my old save file into the newest version? from 23.3 to 23.4? i dragged and overwrite everything from 23.3 to 23.4 and all of a sudden there's all these new save files when i try to load and then the game crashes...?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
how do i transfer my old save file into the newest version? from 23.3 to 23.4? i dragged and overwrite everything from 23.3 to 23.4 and all of a sudden there's all these new save files when i try to load and then the game crashes...?
It's either in users/appdata/roaming/renpy/LoSe_20_ or it's in your game folder LoSeSb-23/game/saves. Some releases it's one, otherwise it's the other.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's either in users/appdata/roaming/renpy/LoSe_20_ or it's in your game folder LoSeSb-23/game/saves. Some releases it's one, otherwise it's the other.
most renpy games its often both - so id recommend purging both folders after backing up saves elsewhere then throwing your saved saves in one of those locations and the other with autofill.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's an admirable position, as long as you're consistent when devs follow their hearts on themes unappealing to you.
I think I do that. I don't think I ever asked for any content to be included that doesn't belong in the game or content to be taken out because I don't like it. I decide on whether I will swallow it (figuratively, I don't like where your mind just went ;) ) or drop the game.

I might voice discontent though if an unappealing element drops out of nowhere pretty far into the game and is not avoidable, thus changing the setup, but that has happened once or twice only.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Finally got the Emma ending.

It was so vanilla. I love it! Seriously, it was a great ending for her character. Emma is one of my favorite girls, she is hard to get, but high risk is high reward!. I love Emma!

Reactions: Andrealphus

Sparkfox

Jul 13, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for the latest version? It's a puzzle to get the scenes you want, fact that there's no gallery doesn't help either. Usually, for confusing games like this, I'd cheat for the gallery, jack off and call it a day but with this, I'm having a harder time than Sekiro.
There's scenes that have a low occurrence chance upon being time gated, It's pretty much doing the same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for the latest version? It's a puzzle to get the scenes you want, fact that there's no gallery doesn't help either. Usually, for confusing games like this, I'd cheat for the gallery, jack off and call it a day but with this, I'm having a harder time than Sekiro.
There's scenes that have a low occurrence chance upon being time gated, It's pretty much doing the same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.
There is no walkthrough - classic style walkthroughs don't really work for this kind of game - but a lot of info is in the wiki linked in the OP.

Gallery will probably come once the game is completed, too much hassle before that.

But I doubt when you're looking for a simple gallery access, this game may not be the best either way - a lot of stuff happening between the scenes (or even before the first scene) probably won't be accessible.

Reactions: MisterDuck

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure if anyone else is having issues with the Sam Marriage quest showing complete when it's not? Haven't looked for other comments on this forum. Sorry if it's been asked.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes