Mar 26, 2020
So, I'm trying to bang Emma but she doesn't have the sexperience and I can't find the cunnilingus option anywhere after any date. Any suggestions?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 23.3.0a - Weekly Update 2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 713 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Need to let everybody know that the dev for Love & Sex Second Base has updated the game to a prerelease version of the RenPy 7.6.0 SDK, and as such seems to have made it incompatible with my port.

I will not be switching to 7.6 at least until it has been released, so until then this game should be considered paused.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
smell like ntr
game has lots of missable NTR. not optional, missable.
whether you get NTRed or not depends on stats and timing.

NTR fans hate it because they miss 90% of the NTR.
NTR haters hate it because they get NTRed.
Nobody is happy. should have been a choice instead of the current system.

As it is, you pretty much have to pay very careful attention to the wiki. to either get or avoid the NTR depending on your personal preference.

Reactions: PN69 and ReiCaixa

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've noticed there are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes in quite a bit of the dialogue. I remember some of it when I played the game over a year ago. Most of it isn't bad, but it does add up very quick.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Bug: Import saved game from week.202315.0 to 23.4.0a
following Harmony story line to bible study 1 event, in Sun 14:00, cannot find study in church. ( I have seen it in another save before )
open the story tracker to check what happened, it shows Harmony corruption progress already 100%
I save the game and reopen it, and then the whole story tracker broken, all information in it lost, only a blank window left.
I checked prev saves, and found two saves in same day same hour, one's story checker is good but the later save's is broken.
I noticed the good save file size much larger, seems it was saved by 202315 version, and the broken one was resaved in 23.4.0a
I tryed confirm it again so load the good save and save to a new file again, reopen it, it still good, so, don't know what happened.

Last edited:

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
the guide book told me to meet Minami on Saturday Afternoon, but there's nothing happen. I reached to the point that they told me to date Minami alots, but after 1 date, her love got locked to 35%, and I can't ask her to date anymore. Is there a way to fix that?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2583588 View attachment 2583587
View attachment 2583589 View attachment 2583590

Just can't date with her anymore! I don't know why. I skipped everything too fast!
what is your siscon score? (check player stats)
what step of her main path were you on when you triggered the visit from mom where she said that minami was adopted to be your future wife? (step 10 in her path)

there is a bug in her route where you can trigger step 10 early. which breaks her.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Siscon score only can be between 0 to 40, I think.
Siscon goes up to 100. there are actually more than 100 points to gain, but it caps at 100 and you cannot lose points.

Minami path step 8 requires 90 siscon and sets it to 100 siscon.
step 9 requires 100 siscon and deflowers her
step 10 requires having fucked her... and does not check anything else.

there are some other ways to fuck her early. which trigger step 10 prematurely. completely breaking her.
I had the same thing. jumped from step 3 to step 10. ruining her for my save.

steps 4 through 9 require her to have 95+ love...
Meaning you cannot trigger them after you triggered step 10 (visitor) out of order.
(unless you can finish step 11... which is dating her in all the places. but you can't do that either due to not enough siscon points)

so basically, catch 22. you are stuck. maybe you could fix it via save editing.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Siscon goes up to 100. there are actually 110 potential points to gain. but it caps at 100 and you cannot lose points.

Minami path step 8 requires 90 siscon and sets it to 100 siscon.
step 9 requires 100 siscon and deflowers her
step 10 requires having fucked her... and does not check anything else.

there are some other ways to fuck her early. which trigger step 10 prematurely. completely breaking her.
I had the same thing. jumped from step 3 to step 10. ruining her for my save.

steps 4 through 9 require her to have 95+ love...
Meaning you cannot trigger them after you triggered step 10 (visitor) out of order.
(unless you can finish step 11... which is dating her in all the places. but you can't do that either due to not enough siscon points)

so basically, catch 22. you are stuck. maybe you could fix it via save editing.

I had the same problem. Did the "morning wood" scene before I went through her quest steps properly. Saveeditor didn't help at all. Just screwed it up even more since there are Flags among other factors involved. I had to start the game over completely since I didn't know how far back I had to go with the automatic saves.

Reactions: mrttao

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Dumb question. The wiki doesn't seem to follow the schedules of the npc's either on none or schedule. Tried both ways and a lot of the schedules are way off. Such as Emma being at the school teaching when she's actually at the mall coffee shop. I've noticed the npc's will also disappear from the map quite a bit. Bree will be gone from the map sometimes for 2 ingame hours. Same goes for Sasha and even Emma.

Kind of bummed the Emma and Samantha quest doesn't continue with a possible 3some. Maybe in the future some of the quests that haven't been updated for quite awhile will finally get some new stuff.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dumb question. The wiki doesn't seem to follow the schedules of the npc's either on none or schedule. Tried both ways and a lot of the schedules are way off. Such as Emma being at the school teaching when she's actually at the mall coffee shop. I've noticed the npc's will also disappear from the map quite a bit. Bree will be gone from the map sometimes for 2 ingame hours. Same goes for Sasha and even Emma.

Kind of bummed the Emma and Samantha quest doesn't continue with a possible 3some. Maybe in the future some of the quests that haven't been updated for quite awhile will finally get some new stuff.
While it may not immediately help, if you are curious you can call them and ask them where they are. If off map they will tell you they are a little lost.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

did you disable randomness in settings?
only when you do that will they show up where the wiki says when the wiki says

Reactions: liftingnoob

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017

Actually I think it will. He hasn't finished all the friendly harem events yet just set up the starting one for it. You notice it says in the info tab in the quest book that it is all for now meaning there will be an update for it.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
did you disable randomness in settings?
only when you do that will they show up where the wiki says when the wiki says
I did disable it, but there are still some inconsistencies with some of the npc's and where the wiki says they will be. For example, Emma is at the coffee shop when she should be at the university. And some of them will disappear completely from the map until I forward time, then they show up again.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Actually I think it will. He hasn't finished all the friendly harem events yet just set up the starting one for it. You notice it says in the info tab in the quest book that it is all for now meaning there will be an update for it.

I hope so. In the past I wasn't able to get both Emma and Sam as girlfriends / sex slaves because I didn't pay attention to the wiki page. It would be kind of fun to see a very meek Emma become wild in the bedroom with Sam and the MC.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes