rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
So to the people wandering about how to get the Vincent and Violaine threesome, I have gotten it by just going to the cemetery which appeared between 22:00 Friday and going away at 4:00 Saturday, I'm not sure what triggered it but I managed it though it seems you can only do it once as I was unable to find the cemetery again and it did not complete or open any quests.

I could have been just a bug that it appeared though or do to some shenaniganery due to me having cheats on and fully using them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No that's not a bug. You take Ayesha through the cemetary at the end of a hot date and it leads to their intro. After that, any day between 23:00 and 3:00 you can visit the cemetery and that event can occur.

hantaiprincess

Jun 28, 2021
Just curious, anyway to get Shiori's second scold event to trigger? I became CEO and all that and want to unlock Lavish's discipline stuff, but the events don't trigger. I have Shori all the way to in both love and discipline so did I mess something up?
I got the same problem,did you solved it?

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
I got the same problem,did you solved it?

No not yet, I could restart, but I've gotten so far already. :/

Something tells me I needed to restart and watch for that event so as to not miss it. But if you do cheats on there's a higher probability you'll just miss it.

hantaiprincess

Jun 28, 2021
No not yet, I could restart, but I've gotten so far already. :/

Something tells me I needed to restart and watch for that event so as to not miss it. But if you do cheats on there's a higher probability you'll just miss it.
I restarted for maybe 3-4 times and it did not work.I triggered that once in old version and at least shori scolding 2 could not be missed because it tiggers automaticly and you need choice to spank her.

bing6996

Sep 4, 2020
Just curious, anyway to get Shiori's second scold event to trigger? I became CEO and all that and want to unlock Lavish's discipline stuff, but the events don't trigger. I have Shori all the way to in both love and discipline so did I mess something up?
Gift Shirori a Butt Plug

includes

Dec 6, 2016
For everyone struggling to trigger the Taming Harem, Ayesha submission can't be higher than 75 or the fight in the gym won't happen. You can reduce this value with massages or magazines

joolfoold

Apr 24, 2022
Walkthrough / Guide
Ive converted the guide at by the user itshaakii into a offline html page (just remove the ending .txt) and pdf format

And a save-file

Last edited:
Reactions: jhose15xs

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
So to the people wandering about how to get the Vincent and Violaine threesome, I have gotten it by just going to the cemetery which appeared between 22:00 Friday and going away at 4:00 Saturday, I'm not sure what triggered it but I managed it though it seems you can only do it once as I was unable to find the cemetery again and it did not complete or open any quests.

I could have been just a bug that it appeared though or do to some shenaniganery due to me having cheats on and fully using them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who is violaine?

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
A teaser character iirc. She could become a love interest in the male protagonist's route, but it'd be up to the dev if that eventually happens later.
From the looks of the picture violaine is either a cosplayer who really love to cosplay as a vampire or shes a real one, is she going to be the first supernatural heroine? but i don't think there's going to be any supernatural element.

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
can you have sex with jack as fem mc,if yes,anyone have the save file for it?i already can date him,but there nothing happen after date even if you have 100% date progress

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes