Android

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
We have just launched a very big sale!

Are you looking to grab the full collection of all of our hot and steamy titles?
You're in luck, because we are offering Leap of Love and Freakshow for 75% off, and Love & Sex: Second base and TruLove for 30% off while we continue our work on our newest title My Demonic Romance!

Steam:

Steam:

Also, check out our upcoming game, My Demonic Romance. Play the demo here:

You can keep up with us on :)
Andrealphus

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
any time I use save editor online or renpy save editor for any change it prevents me from loading the save. its that an intended thing or am I just dumb? (which is likely)

when loading it always shows "are you sure" but just acts like I click no when you press yes from main menu or ask twice (once when selecting the save then again after it looks to load) then sends back to load screen when in game.

Reactions: Mahare

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
any time I use save editor online or renpy save editor for any change it prevents me from loading the save. its that an intended thing or am I just dumb? (which is likely)

when loading it always shows "are you sure" but just acts like I click no when you press yes from main menu or ask twice (once when selecting the save then again after it looks to load) then sends back to load screen when in game.
We did nothing to prevent save editing, at least intentionally.
But as this is not something we support, you are on your own to solve this...

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
We did nothing to prevent save editing, at least intentionally.
But as this is not something we support, you are on your own to solve this...
i mean yeah thats fair. at least you the dev gave a response so still appreciated.

to be fair i did pretty much say im dumb so wouldnt surprise me that its something in my fault.

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
Is the game crashing on start up for anyone else?

I'm not even getting an error message because the game crashes less than 5 seconds after I launch the game. It just never finishes opening the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: mams3425

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is the game crashing on start up for anyone else?

I'm not even getting an error message because the game crashes less than 5 seconds after I launch the game. It never finishes opening the game.
Is it crashing out of the splash screen? Or is it just hanging for a while? The game takes a while to load.
If it is crashing out of the splash screen then you might want to delete the entire directory, re-download and reinstall

Reactions: mams3425

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Now that Emma's story is over...what is left to do now? All girls have their endings.

I guess it would need to add Amy, right?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Now that Emma's story is over...what is left to do now? All girls have their endings.

Well, there is always Bree MC. Rumor also has it that somebody found a bug somewhere in the game, which may need hunting down. And then indeed the end is nigh, at least that's what Andrealphus planned some time ago. I wouldn't mind some additions to the roster by now, but tbh it really isn't needed.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017

I think there was also Natasha the girl Ryan cheats with at the wedding is supposed to get content. Also possibly Violane and Reona, the 2 npcs you meet on other routes. Finally, I'm pretty sure there is going to be at least a threesome event with Samantha and Emma, and probably more content with the gamer harem.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Maybe Cherie, Kiara or some of the other teaser girls could be included as LIs for the male protagonist route.

4r33lh4rd

Sep 21, 2017
Love this game, and I really like the cheat menu. I think the cheat menu should have a "force event" function or even a harem function. Cause there are a couple of events that aren't triggering plus I'd love a little more control over who joins the harem. I hate it when I screwed something up early on and can't progress with a character.

Also, is there a way to stop the love points from dropping at midnight? Like Hana loses 30 points every night.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Well, there is always Bree MC. Rumor also has it that somebody found a bug somewhere in the game, which may need hunting down. And then indeed the end is nigh, at least that's what Andrealphus planned some time ago. I wouldn't mind some additions to the roster by now, but tbh it really isn't needed.
Depending on the support we get we still have one year of content planned for Mike MC, mainly new girls and harems.
That content will be on Patreon and sold as DLCs on Steam and Itch.io.

I still have some pretty fun surprises for you guys ;)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes