Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
As difficult as Emma is to obtain, she kinda grew on me. I also love how she puts on a witches' hat for her 'fancy' outfit. She is probably one of the bustiest girls for her size too. Also Sam needs more than 2 sex positions, she is best girl, period.
I agree with all of the above

Reactions: Adoringfan

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Quick question then, is it possible that we can get Samantha's riding cowgirl or her Halloween squat as normal sex scenes for her then?
The same could be said about Sasha's cowgirl scene in her threesome with Scottie. Or the reverse cowgirl scene with Sam when she goes to the protagonist's house. Just a humble proposition.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.4.0f
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Willllll

hebitora

Apr 26, 2017
in the last update when I want to buy something in the shop, I can't and it show me "an exception has occurred"
It's because I load an old save or there is a bug in the last update ?

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
in the last update when I want to buy something in the shop, I can't and it show me "an exception has occurred"
It's because I load an old save or there is a bug in the last update ?
Getting the same problem everywhere but the clothing shop.

Dark XG

Dec 19, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or something but if I have another app activated that has to be on the screen the game starts moving the image of the game until the other app closes I'm just learning English but I can't have a screen translation app Activate without the game going crazy, even with a chat bubble and it starts moving like crazy on the screen. I don't know if it's the Android version or the other versions have it, it's annoying and it doesn't let me enjoy the game calmly, I was there all day wanting to play the game and this happens I hope you can help me with your answers.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you have a beautiful
Mornings Afternoons or Nights.

Breakfastchimp

Feb 28, 2021
Getting the same problem everywhere but the clothing shop.
Having a nosey through the source code, and it looks like it's connected to the changes made in relation to the addition of the new Python3 library in the x64 version of the game. Fairly unsophisticated, but can work around it by visiting the shop using the previous update prior to this one and saving after your purchases are complete.

Hope this works for you guys too!

Last edited:
Reactions: hebitora

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Sadly we will never get Mom content with MaleChar, kinda disappointed about it, but at least we got still quite a few female characters that got teased so at least something is still there left to do... and I assume also the True harem with all the girls? :hmm: Combine all the harems into 1.... buy a castle outside the city...? or even build it? :smirk:
would be so damn cool

hebitora

Apr 26, 2017
Having a nosey through the source code, and it looks like it's connected to the changes made in relation to the addition of the new Python3 library in the x64 version of the game. Fairly unsophisticated, but can work around it by visiting the shop using the previous update prior to this one and saving after your purchases are complete.

Hope this works for you guys too!
I think that is the best thing to do but it's annoying si we want to buy somethings everyday or if we win more money later :/
You play with an old save too ?

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Sadly we will never get Mom content with MaleChar, kinda disappointed about it, but at least we got still quite a few female characters that got teased so at least something is still there left to do... and I assume also the True harem with all the girls? :hmm: Combine all the harems into 1.... buy a castle outside the city...? or even build it? :smirk:
would be so damn cool
Is there no Mom content yet??

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes