Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
Hello I am not able to activate the Harem event Lexi's home tells me to give Sasha a dress and take her to a night of dancing but nothing happens can anyone help me?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
can you have sex with jack as fem mc,if yes,anyone have the save file for it?i already can date him,but there nothing happen after date even if you have 100% date progress
No, right now scotties the only sexable character as breemc.

a bunch of the other male characters just have the hj/bj movie scenes as breemc during dates.

source: cringeworthy familiarity with every image file in the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No, right now scotties the only sexable character as breemc.

a bunch of the other male characters just have the hj/bj movie scenes as breemc during dates.

source: cringeworthy familiarity with every image file in the game.
... which would be bad enough in games where one image screen equals one file ... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
my love meter with aletta has stopped on 50%,how do i fix it?
You need to finish the Cassidy route to become CEO. Unfortunately until someone uploads the newest build you'll need to wait since a few of the office routes including this one have bugs in them in the version here.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
From what I read around here Shiori's spanking can be fixed by gifting her the butplug
Unfortunately they don't account for the actual spanking scenes. You're suppose to get 2 prior to that along with the milk coffee events and those are the bugged events.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Unfortunately they don't account for the actual spanking scenes. You're suppose to get 2 prior to that along with the milk coffee events and those are the bugged events.
I don't understand what bug you are talking about, I got the first 2 shiori spanking events and the milk coffee events just by playing the game normaly. Although I did start the game from scratch (because I forgot to backup my saves before doing a clean OS install) so the bug you are refering to might be caused by some old save incompatibility.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I don't understand what bug you are talking about, I got the first 2 shiori spanking events and the milk coffee events just by playing the game normaly. Although I did start the game from scratch (because I forgot to backup my saves before doing a clean OS install) so the bug you are refering to might be caused by some old save incompatibility.
You starting from scratch probably saved you then since people were talking about the version without the a that was uploaded for the longest time. They just uploaded the current one a couple days ago though its been out for a week after people started complaining.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes