mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I did disable it, but there are still some inconsistencies with some of the npc's and where the wiki says they will be. For example, Emma is at the coffee shop when she should be at the university. And some of them will disappear completely from the map until I forward time, then they show up again.
then this is probably a wiki error. wiki has more than a few of them
that or some event changes a girl's location (which is something that happens too)

eskemender

Feb 12, 2022
So how far has bree mc storyline go for now? I mean is there any other girl bree mc can date? Except the gym girl and samantha, last time I played it, can only go for those two.

Mar 26, 2020
Is it possible to have both the house harem and the band harem? the journal thing said "make sasha your sex slave if you have the band harem" in the house harem section, yet doing that made no difference and i was forced to choose between sasha and bree?
Just found out about this. If you did the band harem before house harem, you need to collar Sasha in order to be able to start the house harem or she will refuse sharing the MC with both bree & the band.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
is thr a way to configure save file ??? lick sasha foot quest cant seems to tigger it
changed DATA_STORIES > sasha.footlick.status to 2 keep revert back to 1

Last edited:

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
I'm trying to progress alexis story but I'm stuck or glitched? (not sure)

Based on the wiki, it says

"Take Alexis on a date to the mall. Once there, Alexis drags MC into the jewelry store and wants some expensive bling."

I meet all the stat requirements plus have enough money but that scene never triggers?

Anyway to fix this either through gameplay or console commands?

spec630

Jun 2, 2018
I hope Kleio's call can be repair in next update, at least a way to trigger events in cheat mod

Bobenstein

Mar 8, 2022
So to the people wandering about how to get the Vincent and Violaine threesome, I have gotten it by just going to the cemetery which appeared between 22:00 Friday and going away at 4:00 Saturday, I'm not sure what triggered it but I managed it though it seems you can only do it once as I was unable to find the cemetery again and it did not complete or open any quests.

I could have been just a bug that it appeared though or do to some shenaniganery due to me having cheats on and fully using them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I'm trying to progress alexis story but I'm stuck or glitched? (not sure)

Based on the wiki, it says

"Take Alexis on a date to the mall. Once there, Alexis drags MC into the jewelry store and wants some expensive bling."

I meet all the stat requirements plus have enough money but that scene never triggers?

Anyway to fix this either through gameplay or console commands?
It's likely you missed a previous step. So long as you have maxed her stats lp/kp and you have been on previous dates before with her it should trigger. When I did it I think you meet her > did the initial date where she flirts and confronted her > told her off > then the mall one, which is tough cause you either spend 2000 or you get a big negative that is pretty tough to overcome. It's possible it's broken, since it seems there are a few events that don't seem to trigger right atm. The Kleio car one, the college harem and possible this one.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes