Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Hey i got a big problem so it might be that i raped minami (fucked her before she was ready) and now her relationship meter is stuck on a max of 25 is there any way to fix that?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Hey i got a big problem so it might be that i raped minami (fucked her before she was ready) and now her relationship meter is stuck on a max of 25 is there any way to fix that?
You might need to take her out on dates at different locations. You didn't rape her, there's a bug that occurs if you iniate the morning wood event before finishing the brocon events that accidentally triggers the mom conversation prematurely and causes that drop. So try what I said at first and hopefully that fixes it.
If it doesn't then if you haven't overwritten the autosave for the choice of that event go to it and take the 3-5 luck drop for declining it and there shouldn't be any issues. You will need to continue doing this until you finish that chain of events.
If you did overwrite the save and what I suggested doesn't start raising her cap again, then no choice but restart.

Last edited:

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
You might need to take her out on dates at different locations. You didn't rape her, there's a bug that occurs if you iniate the morning wood event before finishing the brocon events that accidentally triggers the mom conversation prematurely and causes that drop. So try what I said at first and hopefully that fixes it.
If it doesn't then if you haven't overwritten the autosave for the choice of that event go to it and take the 3-5 luck drop for declining it and there shouldn't be any issues. You will need to continue doing this until you finish that chain of events.
If you did overwrite the save and what I suggested doesn't start raising her cap again, then no choice but restart.
the problem is she is on 25 relationship and i cant take her on dates :(

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone have more info of the criminal harem than the wiki has to offer, or is that a storyline not implemented yet?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
the problem is she is on 25 relationship and i cant take her on dates :(
You may need to restart then and make sure to decline the morning wood event with her every time it occurs until you finish the brocon events. That was how I got past that and luckily didn't get hit with this like everyone else did since I was going for collaring all girls and was trying to finish emma at that time.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
So on the Bree route Jack isn't coming on the weekend nor is he going to the bookstore, the sasha scotty party at sasha's room doesn't happen and also how can you date Mike at the mall?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Turns out, the Gamer Path for Bree restricts her to 50 kink making all harems with her completely undoable. I don't know how to revert back to the Maid Path if it is even possible.
wiki says home harem requires 25 submission, 50 to 59 lesbianism, and 70 love
so it should be possible on the gamer route

50 kink cap makes it impossible to make her into a sex slave. and impossible to give her a collar, and call you master

that said... yea, this game is all about being fucked over by little things like that. getting one ruined save after another, as you repeatedly restart the game.
really unfortunate because this game has loads of potential.
but this insistence on screwing you over is just annoying

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes