rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
Guys, i need serious help here. Plz reply for fuck sake. I kinda bit fucked up. At the start of the game i didn't learn guitar skill and saw the band perform but didn't unlock the studio i guess. Now to progress with kleio i need studio. Is there any way for this or i am screwed?
my honest opinion, you should wither go back by a lot... or start a new game... you could also abandon her storyline and focus on a different girl and harem route, end the game and start the new game plus. That's what I did. Now I paid more attention to her story plot and currently trying to finish the band harem.

also learn the guitar skill while you're on that playthrough so that on your ng+ it would be easier. you can buy the skill book on the bookstore I think. if you won't find it the first time check it on the next day coz the skill books change everyday on the store. or cheat it if you don't want to grind it...

no easy fix since you're already in that part of the story. So either load a save before those events, start over a new game, or lastly finish the current game and start a new game plus

Reactions: Matu and Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
my honest opinion, you should wither go back by a lot... or start a new game... you could also abandon her storyline and focus on a different girl and harem route, end the game and start the new game plus. That's what I did. Now I paid more attention to her story plot and currently trying to finish the band harem.

also learn the guitar skill while you're on that playthrough so that on your ng+ it would be easier. you can buy the skill book on the bookstore I think. if you won't find it the first time check it on the next day coz the skill books change everyday on the store. or cheat it if you don't want to grind it...

no easy fix since you're already in that part of the story. So either load a save before those events, start over a new game, or lastly finish the current game and start a new game plus
Yup, NG+ is a good suggestion. Then you can either pick the Guitar skill at the start of the next game or, even better, learn it in this game and have another free pick as you said.

Reactions: rhemak247

LunaticModo6

May 24, 2017
Will there be a harem involving Alexis and Kylie? Could go with Minami and Morgan for a theme with past connections but I'm hoping Kylie and Alexis will have a threesome. One hurt MC and the other will hurt MC, both have demons to deal with, and both were saved by MC if we follow the dialogue and ending.

Heck Alexis might turn yandere considering what happened to her in Kylie's reform ending.

rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
Will there be a harem involving Alexis and Kylie? Could go with Minami and Morgan for a theme with past connections but I'm hoping Kylie and Alexis will have a threesome. One hurt MC and the other will hurt MC, both have demons to deal with, and both were saved by MC if we follow the dialogue and ending.

Heck Alexis might turn yandere considering what happened to her in Kylie's reform ending.
I second this... morgan, alexis, kylie, and minami
tis could be a great harem and have variations like home harem

we could call it:
school days harem (good name for the yandere element)
childhood harem
hometown harem

Any of those... Also the connection is there for all four of them how the three got mad with alexis breaking up woth mc, morgan wanting to punch alexis for it, etc... we could include an antagonist like the one who raped alexis and kill him.. I mean mc already murdered/will murder lexi's ex/pimp so what's another more.. we could even use kylie for that, murdering her sister's rapist at the behest of the mc... the possibilities are endless

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

Retsom

Nov 26, 2017
Help, i am unable to progress with minami.
I had the event where mother came over and now she is capped at 50 kink points, 25 love points and 20 siscon points.
the button to date her is not there. i have not been on a date with her yet, am i softlocked?

rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
Help, i am unable to progress with minami.
I had the event where mother came over and now she is capped at 50 kink points, 25 love points and 20 siscon points.
the button to date her is not there. i have not been on a date with her yet, am i softlocked?
load at an earlier save and avoid the visitation event by not going home until bedtime. otherewise you're fucked. If you don't have a save, you're fucked. abandon her storyline and finish the game to start over with new game plus along with your skills and money earned..

no point in wanting to finish everything at once. this game has multiple endings and variations from harem ends so finish one ending and start a ng+ with more skills, stats, and money earned from your previous playthrough...

Reactions: tough love

Retsom

Nov 26, 2017
load at an earlier save and avoid the visitation event by not going home until bedtime. otherewise you're fucked. If you don't have a save, you're fucked. abandon her storyline and finish the game to start over with new game plus along with your skills and money earned..

no point in wanting to finish everything at once. this game has multiple endings and variations from harem ends so finish one ending and start a ng+ with more skills, stats, and money earned from your previous playthrough...
great... thanks anyways

rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
is it possible to reset a specific character and start their story over again?
its kind of demoralizing running into a softlock that can only be fixed by rolling back several days of gameplay.
nope... sorry dude... just finish you're playthrough and start a ng+ along with your skills, stats, and money from your current playthrough

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Ngl, just got addicted to this game and i am liking it a lot yet my major complain is just the complexity of this good game... why make it so complex and bloated with good amount of content which we will have hard time to get without walkthrough guide?! just why?! lol

This game can easily beat high class games like summertime saga if the developer makes the things a bit simpler with depth
Because Devs in general want to make "Replayable" games, because they work so hard into something that they think we will love to experience it again and again. And won't mind the grind.
I love the art, I love the characters, the story, the kinks... I love the core game, but having to check 3 pages of wiki every time something happens turn me down too much to keep playing.
I stopped playing this game like a year or so ago because everything you do can somehow block you out of a lot of content. I hope that someone will make a mod eliminating disapearing girls at least, like, I don't know, make them revert in the story or something less punishing.
This game is designed as a dating sim roguelike somehow hahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Matu

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
is it possible to reset a specific character and start their story over again?
its kind of demoralizing running into a softlock that can only be fixed by rolling back several days of gameplay.
Nop... wish there was.

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
there's a very detailed walkthrough though on steam... I never got lost coz this, I want to breeze through the story, and the walkthrough don't have much apoilers, it's more of a guid to know the schedule of the events
Could you give me a link? It helps you not lose any girl midway?

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Because Devs in general want to make "Replayable" games, because they work so hard into something that they think we will love to experience it again and again. And won't mind the grind.
I love the art, I love the characters, the story, the kinks... I love the core game, but having to check 3 pages of wiki every time something happens turn me down too much to keep playing.
I stopped playing this game like a year or so ago because everything you do can somehow block you out of a lot of content. I hope that someone will make a mod eliminating disapearing girls at least, like, I don't know, make them revert in the story or something less punishing.
This game is designed as a dating sim roguelike somehow hahaha
I understand the trouble they put us through but what I don't understand that why they won't/can't make gallery mode...at leas you can see what you have missed.
It's really annoying when you find out you have missed something when you read in the comments and the wiki isn't updated sometimes...

Reactions: tough love

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That MC needs 5 days to recover from having one sex?
what a f**king pathetic weak chicken.
it is pretty ridiculous.
you should use cheats to max out his base stats. that will drastically reduce this figure to less than a day

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes