Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
We will only have the 100 kp for bree on the maid route, Until one day it occurs to them to place the kp at 100 for the player's route
As far as I understand that isn't - or at least wasn't - in the books. Gamer path was supposed to be 50 kink max.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
*bree.sub.max not sub_max, it's defined in the class_stat script in game\cl\class_stat.rpy.

I'd just do it in game by opening the console, first changing the max with something like "$ bree.sub.max = 75" then do "$ bree.sub = 75", I supposed the dollars arent even neccesarily since console should be python...

I would NOT recommend doing it from start as it will disrupt several events that are stat-specific, I just do it when I'm done with other story stuff going foward.
from the console... I'm so dumb.. thanks mate

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
*bree.sub.max not sub_max, it's defined in the class_stat script in game\cl\class_stat.rpy.

I'd just do it in game by opening the console, first changing the max with something like "$ bree.sub.max = 75" then do "$ bree.sub = 75", I supposed the dollars arent even neccesarily since console should be python...

I would NOT recommend doing it from start as it will disrupt several events that are stat-specific, I just do it when I'm done with other story stuff going foward.
welp, 'max' will be overwritten on first event anyway
example: ya on bree sub route and virtually set max to 100 (when it should be 50), after event that max become 75 if it supposed to, other thing that 'min' usually not influenced by events and if min = 100 even when max 50 it'll be on 50 and automatically increase as max rising till set min value

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
welp, 'max' will be overwritten on first event anyway
example: ya on bree sub route and virtually set max to 100 (when it should be 50), after event that max become 75 if it supposed to, other thing that 'min' usually not influenced by events and if min = 100 even when max 50 it'll be on 50 and automatically increase as max rising till set min value
Yeah either way,I wouldnt use it outside of regular gameplay when story is done.

Jul 26, 2019
How do you lower Harmony's purity? in the Bible Study 1 I chose "Question the Verses" it said on the andrealphus wiki it would lower by 10 but it's still locked at 80?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
How do you lower Harmony's purity? in the Bible Study 1 I chose "Question the Verses" it said on the andrealphus wiki it would lower by 10 but it's still locked at 80?
There are 2 more bible studies you need to go to. After that, the Purity locks changes to 60. At that point, you need to buy roughly 10-20 Romance novels based on your difficulty level and give them to her as a gift daily. Each one lowers her purity by 2 points.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there no March monthly update???
v23.3.0 is the March update, go back to the first page of this thread
You can also gather from the version number which is very informative for this game: 23 is 2023, 3 is the month (March), 0 is the first major update (in case there were more, it would have been 23.3.1, 23.3.2 and so forth). Bugfixed advance through the alphabet, so 23.3.0d would be the fourth bugfix for 23.3.0.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You can also gather from the version number which is very informative for this game: 23 is 2023, 3 is the month (March), 0 is the first major update (in case there were more, it would have been 23.3.1, 23.3.2 and so forth). Bugfixed advance through the alphabet, so 23.3.0d would be the fourth bugfix for 23.3.0.
Yep. The only thing to bear in mind regarding the month numbering is that the updates seem to be released near the end of the month rather than at the beginning.

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
i dont know how to trigger home harem event (meet bree and sasha in the same room), before i had the stats to make it posible it trigger the event where one of them is angry and leaves, now that i can make it happen it just dosnt work. is a bug or i am doing something wrong?
2.png sashabree.png 1.png

Settum

Jan 10, 2019

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
Have sex with Bree so her lowest stat drops back to 55.
it does not drop to 55, it drops -10 so it is 50. i tried any way but doesnt work. in the WALKTHROUGH it says 45 lesbian points for both, but i dont know how to add or take away only + - 5 points, it goes by 10 or 20 if i use cheats

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
it does not drop to 55, it drops -10 so it is 50. i tried any way but doesnt work. in the WALKTHROUGH it says 45 lesbian points for both, but i dont know how to add or take away only + - 5 points, it goes by 10 or 20 if i use cheats
Switch difficulty back to normal. You are obviously on easy mode and the normal mode will allow a 5 point drop. After doing so, you can switch back to easy if you want.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Otherwise you can do 5 either with the tv or the yuri book you buy. Those are the prereqs- the sex within 7 days and visiting living room is what actually triggers it.

Otherwise, on a date dancing with another girl at club should be +5.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Yep. The only thing to bear in mind regarding the month numbering is that the updates seem to be released near the end of the month rather than at the beginning.
The release day is always in the last monday of the month!! Here we get it a couple of days later!!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes