Feb 5, 2018
I've tried reproducing this error (and others that have been reported since the update) and I just can't. But I do not have the download from this site. I have the Steam version. Same revision number though.
You might want to get onto the LoSeB discord and check out what is being said there.
On discord there was post about someone using the 32x version having working shops, but i did not have that version in my latest download (downloaded from here) It probably have something to do with them updating to both a new renpy version and the latest python libraries, so something has gone awry. Far as I know, devs knows and are looking into it, at the very least.

Akarabbit212

Mar 17, 2021
What do I need to do to unlock the nude beach I mean I tried to talk to people at the pub about the nude beach but it doesn't give me the option what am I doing wrong please help me?

GotyZ

Nov 29, 2018
I've run into a bug where after starting a new game+ i can't use any of the talk topics, and I can't learn them either. When I try to use the talk option, it just says "We have nothing to talk about." My stats are all 100 and studying at the university doesn't do anything other than waste time.

00alok

Feb 19, 2022
I've run into a bug where after starting a new game+ i can't use any of the talk topics, and I can't learn them either. When I try to use the talk option, it just says "We have nothing to talk about." My stats are all 100 and studying at the university doesn't do anything other than waste time.
the topics of conversation you can learn by buying books in the library or by cheating and raising your statistics

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
okay guys i know usually no one reply or whatever but i have anal beads and yet i am getting no anal scene with Sasha. help me if you can or just be what you are i guess

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
okay guys i know usually no one reply or whatever but i have anal beads and yet i am getting no anal scene with Sasha. help me if you can or just be what you are i guess
According to the wiki, this option will only trigger if Sasha has submission greater than 50. I think this can only happen after a date? ( ) The wiki has more info.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What do I need to do to unlock the nude beach I mean I tried to talk to people at the pub about the nude beach but it doesn't give me the option what am I doing wrong please help me?
I posted about it awhile back I think, just search for one of my previous posts.
You need a lot of kp before you can think about butt stuff with any of the girls, cept Emma and Anna.

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
so random question. on the bree MC bit how can mike's mom angela be 35 on her info card but mike is 25 on his? am i missing something really fucked or is that a mistake? only ask because 40 makes more since as like a teen mom thing at 15. hell even a girl i went to school with was pregers at 14 but having mike at 10 yo? someone has explaining to do.

Reactions: noctarima

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
so random question. on the bree MC bit how can mike's mom angela be 35 on her info card but mike is 25 on his? am i missing something really fucked or is that a mistake? only ask because 40 makes more since as like a teen mom thing at 15. hell even a girl i went to school with was pregers at 14 but having mike at 10 yo? someone has explaining to do.
That's a secret to be revealed later on.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It's clear Angela was lost when Thanos snapped his fingers, so they had to go back and get a younger version of her, duh!

Reactions: mams3425

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Reminds me of a woman I worked with as a contractor. She would come up to me and say, "Can I ask a random question?" Strangely, the question was about work and didn't seem random at all. I did have an app on one of my older phones that provided random questions.

About your question, she could be a young stepmother, Mike could be adopted, or she ended up giving birth at 10 years of age the opposite of that girl in the news.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes