evanpiper896

Nov 17, 2017
You sir are in luck, the commands are still in my log from when I had this problem. First off I don't think command/dev console is enabled by default for this. If you've never done it before its an easy fix. Just look up renpy enable command console, it just requires editing one doc in the text editor of your choice. AS FOR THE COMMAND you'll want to do "jump minami_siscon_cap_01" go through the dialogue and choose accept, after that do the same command but change the 01 to a 02, this will run the first date you have with her at the aquarium. Make sure to hold hands with her there to increase her siscon stat. Doing both of these should enable the date option.

Also be careful if you want her to join your house harem. If she catches you too many times after a sasha bree threesome and you choose the wrong dialogue thats a whole different can of worms to fix.
My man, you have legit saved me from starting all over. Thank you so much!

Any chance you've got an idea on what I should do with Aletta and Lavish? I started relations with both and now when they are both at work together I get confronted and fired lol so I've been skipping work entirely..Aletta is 50LP and I see need to "see her at work" while Lavish is 75LP

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
An event with Audrey triggered even after she supposedly and arbitrarily left the game(pregnant, by the way). Which is weird.

Is there a way to bring her and/or other characters back when things like this happen? Seems like a waste of everyone's time if the game almost can't even be played without a walkthrough.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.4.0fU2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Breakfastchimp

Feb 28, 2021
My man, you have legit saved me from starting all over. Thank you so much!

Any chance you've got an idea on what I should do with Aletta and Lavish? I started relations with both and now when they are both at work together I get confronted and fired lol so I've been skipping work entirely..Aletta is 50LP and I see need to "see her at work" while Lavish is 75LP
I avoid taking Aletta on any dates til after the Dwayne arc is completed and Mike becomes the boss. Aletta kicks off if you biff either Shiori or Lavish at the same time as her.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I avoid taking Aletta on any dates til after the Dwayne arc is completed and Mike becomes the boss. Aletta kicks off if you biff either Shiori or Lavish at the same time as her.
You have to bang Aletta at least once, or you get that annoying can't work in the afternoon unless you want to share her or Lexi with Dwayne problem. Also it's necessary to get her lp capped before the investigation for an easy 20 points.

evanpiper896

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah that's too late for me already I'm just waiting for Aletta and Cassidy's stories to progress now

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is the sex shop broken for anyone else? I ran out of slave collars and cosplay outfits and now I am catching errors if I try to shop there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Sexperience is above 10, both of us
May have to try a few times. I know with Bree you can't get her accidental anal scene without banging her a few times.
New update is messed up. Shopping is F-kd
Sucks, I was looking through console codes, to see if I could potentially add the item and even checked saveeditoronline and no luck.

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
Is the sex shop broken for anyone else? I ran out of slave collars and cosplay outfits and now I am catching errors if I try to shop there.
open console and type
Code:
hero.gain_item("slave_collar"),hero.gain_item("cosplay_outfit")
or
Code:
hero.gain_item("slave_collar",x),hero.gain_item("cosplay_outfit",x)
replace 'x' with the value you want

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes