Sandro66662

Mar 25, 2019
What's wrong with Emma's story? I do everything according to the guide, but I can't go any further. I can't talk to her, and after the dates there is a recurring scene with a wank. Is this a bug?

Reactions: MisterDuck

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
What's wrong with Emma's story? I do everything according to the guide, but I can't go any further. I can't talk to her, and after the dates there is a recurring scene with a wank. Is this a bug?
Did you take her on a park date and ask her to share a picnic with you? And if you had sex with Bree did you overhear them at the University with Bree's stats at appropriate level?

Aug 6, 2017
a big bug about the mac version from this update: error reports repeatedly.. a lot of events could not be triggered, and purchase is not possible..help!

500faults

Apr 8, 2021
Found a bug with Kylie stalker footage, after the during the day event where you check the footage it still leaves camera out the front, and if you manually check it you lose access to the police station.

Reactions: Zungar
Mar 3, 2023
You have to bang Aletta at least once, or you get that annoying can't work in the afternoon unless you want to share her or Lexi with Dwayne problem. Also it's necessary to get her lp capped before the investigation for an easy 20 points.
I know you can share Lexi with Dwayne, but Aletta? How do you do that?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
does anyone know if the devs are working on a patch to fix the shopping issues in this update or will they keep it till the next update for the game

Apr 9, 2018
Is Emma currently bugged? I have ticked off every single thing on her list besides the sex and pregnancy related ones. I have her at 100 love, and I did the cunnalingus and blowjob option when it allows you to the first time, but now after every day it only shows the blowjob and handjob options, thats it. And of course, she's too tight to penetrate?

Serpiente

Jul 25, 2017
I have a problem with Sasha, I can't get LP over 70 and I have a quest, to "Take her on a date" but no matter how many times i do. It wont go away. What can i do? Sasha 1.png Sasha 2.png

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Is Emma currently bugged? I have ticked off every single thing on her list besides the sex and pregnancy related ones. I have her at 100 love, and I did the cunnalingus and blowjob option when it allows you to the first time, but now after every day it only shows the blowjob and handjob options, thats it. And of course, she's too tight to penetrate?
You need to either raise her kp to 25 to unlock the anal choice or continue to perform oral sex until she is loosened enough for sex. This amount depends whether your small normal or hung, but it's up either 10-15-20 depending on position. I will say it unlocks all once gotten once.

The_Endergod

Jul 19, 2018
Is there any way to do the Pixie harem if one of both the girls are pregnant? They can't drink since they're pregnant and I can't seem to progress it otherwise.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
sasha %70 stuck I took her on a date multiple times but still telling me take her on a date
I'm getting Sasha stuck on 70% after multiple dates as well.
already tried everything. does not raise above 70%. I read the guides. I can’t fucking figure it out
You must have the guitar skill and be in the band to get Sasha's love over 70. If you are in the band and have been doing band practice then you should be able to get past this point. If you are not, then it is something to report in the "bugs" section of the LoSeb discord (link on the OP)

Edit: I don't know if you can get past this point just by going to the gig that Sasha invites you to (If you don't have the guitar skill). It may be possible that going to the gig will set you max love points to 80% . I know for certain that you can not start the band harem if you are not in the band.

Reactions: Vladelian
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes