Mar 27, 2022
by looking at the code. But I have not seen an unrenpy script that will decompile the code of the most recent renpy engine.
So this way is not great but you can load a save into saveeditonline and it will show you A LOT of stuff. The biggest problem is that it doesn't always show things that your save file hasn't encountered yet. An example: if you haven't met Emma yet then none of the variables relating to her will be visible, but they are still there. So if you wanted to be able to reference any variable/event you'd need a save file to reference thats basically completed the game.

The things listed as data stories are events. so something like " DATA_STORIES > emma.emma_event_09_sam.status " is an event involving Emma and Sam. In the console if you do " Jump emma_event_09_sam " then it will play the event even if you aren't at that point yet. By playing or replaying events you can set or reset the variables.

Flags are true false variables that you can manually change with the console but I forget the syntax for it, and I'd also avoid messing with them as its far more likely you'll break something compared to running events and letting the game change it for you. The things marked Done I have no idea about.

Mar 27, 2022
My man, you have legit saved me from starting all over. Thank you so much!

Any chance you've got an idea on what I should do with Aletta and Lavish? I started relations with both and now when they are both at work together I get confronted and fired lol so I've been skipping work entirely. Aletta is 50LP and I see need to "see her at work" while Lavish is 75LP
No problem man, it was a real pain for me so I'm happy to help. As for Aletta and Lavish I'm not sure.

The wiki says the prereqs are "Aletta KP < 50 & Shiori/Lavish KP < 50, Aletta is not part of the Harem, had sex with them within a 7 days time span This event can happen if you fooled around with one of the girls mentioned in the prerequisites. " It seems the way to avoid this event from triggering is to make sure you've been going down Aletta's submission path. Im unsure if you can avoid it at this point now that the "talk to aletta" flag is there and the confrontation is getting you fired buuuuut

If you wanted to try then you could do "jump aletta_kink_01" go through it and then 02 and 03 which will raise her max KP to 50 and 04 will put it to 60 to have a buffer. Its possible that keeping it there will prevent the event from triggering but I really cant be certain given how many factors are at play

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
I gifted Samantha both sexy and slutty dress but she still won't wear them at 89 kp and 100 lp. Can't gift another either, is this a bug?

JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
Anyone how to trigger the Meet Samantha at the pub and Talk with jack after a date at home in BreeMC? Jack relationship is capped but wont accept a date.

Reactions: Zungar
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes