GotyZ

Nov 29, 2018
the topics of conversation you can learn by buying books in the library or by cheating and raising your statistics
I don't think there is a library, but I got the topics by cheating to lower my knowledge stat, so I could gain it at the university.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Mikes adopted and Angela is really his sister who went to a place where it was legal for daughters to marry their fathers
It wasn't that uncommon for mothers to adopt their daughter's kids to save the family the shame of the baby out of wedlock. Now we are more modern and let 10 year olds adopt their younger siblings so bio mom can still feel like a cougar with only one child ;)

23 Sisters is love and sex's sequel. Mike's the father
This game does not deserve to be in the same post as that game over there. One of the most braindead premises is still surpassed (or is that underpassed?) by the execution of it. Each line of dialogue lowers your IQ by 10 points, I can hardly peel a banana anymore ...

sezar

Dec 9, 2020
there is an error when i click shop on the mall wth i started a new game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bg/mall1/mall1.rpy", line 73, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 181, in shop
TypeError: 'dict_keys' object is not subscriptable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 632, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 318, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 233, in script call
  File "bg/mall1/mall1.rpyc", line 73, in script
  File "C:\Users\gomez\Downloads\preparation 2nd sem\LoSeSb-week.202318-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\gomez\Downloads\preparation 2nd sem\LoSeSb-week.202318-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/bg/mall1/mall1.rpy", line 73, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 181, in shop
TypeError: 'dict_keys' object is not subscriptable

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23050201
Love & Sex : Second Base - Weekly week.202318
Sun May 14 18:56:14 2023
same problem. what can i do?

Reactions: kassak77

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I've tried reproducing this error (and others that have been reported since the update) and I just can't. But I do not have the download from this site. I have the Steam version. Same revision number though.
You might want to get onto the LoSeB discord and check out what is being said there.
the error is mainly when u go to the mall or any shop to buy something (excluding clothes stores cuz for some reason it doesn't trigger there) so basically the mall, the dark alley, sex shop ...etc

evanpiper896

Nov 17, 2017
I must have accidentally declined assisting Minami with dating and now her LP is locked at 50. Her two quests are still active and says the affection one says I should wait for her in the afternoon while the main one says take her on dates. I do not have any action to take her on dates and yet these quests haven't disappeared on their own. Is there a way to get past this?

Mar 27, 2022
I must have accidentally declined assisting Minami with dating and now her LP is locked at 50. Her two quests are still active and says the affection one says I should wait for her in the afternoon while the main one says take her on dates. I do not have any action to take her on dates and yet these quests haven't disappeared on their own. Is there a way to get past this?
Are you using cheats or not? Its possible to get Minami's questline stuck if Mike manages to have sex with her before unlocking the option to go on dates. On a Saturday after having slept with her your mom visits and her LP gets locked at 10 and you have to take her on dates, each location boosting it by 10. So its confusing that its stuck at 50 seeing as hers starts at 100. It's also possible the event isnt triggering because some hidden variable isnt met, not sure what quest the wait for her in the afternoon is from offhand so I can't say.
If you have accidentally locked yourself out somehow and dont want to load an earlier save your best bet would be to use the console and set the relevant variables to true

evanpiper896

Nov 17, 2017
Are you using cheats or not? Its possible to get Minami's questline stuck if Mike manages to have sex with her before unlocking the option to go on dates. On a Saturday after having slept with her your mom visits and her LP gets locked at 10 and you have to take her on dates, each location boosting it by 10. So its confusing that its stuck at 50 seeing as hers starts at 100. It's also possible the event isnt triggering because some hidden variable isnt met, not sure what quest the wait for her in the afternoon is from offhand so I can't say.
If you have accidentally locked yourself out somehow and dont want to load an earlier save your best bet would be to use the console and set the relevant variables to true
Oh man you're right. She showed up after a sasha/bree threesome and we did have sex well before we started going on dates...the mom showed up already and mike/bree already saw her with bree's dad at the restaurant..would you know what console commands to use? My LP is actually locked at 25 I confused it with KP

Last edited:

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
It's hard for me to come out and give my opinion about games here. If it's very good I tend to sometimes say it and praise the dev for making it, this one is very interesting. But I'm here now for the other case, where something in the game is so bad that I find the need to vent. The "well a random event ocurred and locked you into a path and now you can't do what you actually wanted to do with the character unless you restart your save oops" is very much like setting fire to my skin after playing for who knows how many hours. Greatly upsetting, a game that needs to be play exclusively with the wiki open if you don't want to be locked out of content or forced into undesired content (In this case I inadvertly walked into Sams "Path C" and can't seem to be able to go to other paths).

p.s. this reply is intended mostlyto vent my frustration, but if it can help anyone that reads this and is unaware, do use the wiki/walkthrough as to not lose your time with intentionally frustrating mechanics.

Mar 27, 2022
Oh man you're right. She showed up after a sasha/bree threesome and we did have sex well before we started going on dates...the mom showed up already and mike/bree already saw her with bree's dad at the restaurant..would you know what console commands to use? My LP is actually locked at 25 I confused it with KP
You sir are in luck, the commands are still in my log from when I had this problem. First off I don't think command/dev console is enabled by default for this. If you've never done it before its an easy fix. Just look up renpy enable command console, it just requires editing one doc in the text editor of your choice. AS FOR THE COMMAND you'll want to do "jump minami_siscon_cap_01" go through the dialogue and choose accept, after that do the same command but change the 01 to a 02, this will run the first date you have with her at the aquarium. Make sure to hold hands with her there to increase her siscon stat. Doing both of these should enable the date option.

Also be careful if you want her to join your house harem. If she catches you too many times after a sasha bree threesome and you choose the wrong dialogue thats a whole different can of worms to fix.

Reactions: smiley_gaming

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's hard for me to come out and give my opinion about games here. If it's very good I tend to sometimes say it and praise the dev for making it, this one is very interesting. But I'm here now for the other case, where something in the game is so bad that I find the need to vent. The "well a random event ocurred and locked you into a path and now you can't do what you actually wanted to do with the character unless you restart your save oops" is very much like setting fire to my skin after playing for who knows how many hours. Greatly upsetting, a game that needs to be play exclusively with the wiki open if you don't want to be locked out of content or forced into undesired content (In this case I inadvertly walked into Sams "Path C" and can't seem to be able to go to other paths).

p.s. this reply is intended mostlyto vent my frustration, but if it can help anyone that reads this and is unaware, do use the wiki/walkthrough as to not lose your time with intentionally frustrating mechanics.
Yeah a lot of the path forks arent really well playtested or reflect heavy design planning....

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes