AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
Hola, ¿cómo hago para que Hanna pase los 70? Dice tener una cita, pero no pasa nada más que la escena sekkusu.
[/CITA]
I've already played from a new start and you're right, it's an error. Sesha doesn't advance more than 70. I've been playing since version 22.2.0c and it's the first time that Sasha doesn't advance to 70 in a date and tried with previous versions. . There is also another bug that if you play and have the workaholic trait you can't punish Shiaori and you can't make Lavishi submissive

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
I have a problem with Sasha, I can't get LP over 70 and I have a quest, to "Take her on a date" but no matter how many times i do. It wont go away. What can i do? View attachment 2638557 View attachment 2638561
i think you fucked her too fast. i remember getting stuck on her because i gave her "hot coffee" before seeing the guitar scene(because i don't know how to play the guitar yet so i avoid it).

Reactions: Serpiente

master12311

Jun 13, 2021
You need to finish the Cassidy event line and accept becoming CEO. Both Audrey and Aletta can't be finished without doing this.
Yeah i already im the CEO, but the only options to change attire are shiori, aletta and lavish, even if audrey is in the office the option isn't there

Serpiente

Jul 25, 2017
i think you fucked her too fast. i remember getting stuck on her because i gave her "hot coffee" before seeing the guitar scene(because i don't know how to play the guitar yet so i avoid it).
Thanks for the reply, i will just have to make a new game thne, i will let you know if it helps :)

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah i already im the CEO, but the only options to change attire are shiori, aletta and lavish, even if audrey is in the office the option isn't there
Where is her kp at? I think you need at least 50 kp to unlock it and Audrey's kp limit upgrades are unlocked outside the office at first.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
So are these weekly updates in May just a test run for quicker, smaller updates, or do we expect this to become the norm?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes