Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
He's already been informed. It should be fixed in the next official update which is Monday.
Great to know! Was hoping there's some sort of a crutch workaround to do it for now :KEK: Wanted to play the game but I guess will have to wait.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hanna strip club date seems to be bugged, it doesnt trigger tried max LP AN KP, nothing works...
So you need to have told her to make the gym sexier during the gym talk. You have to have visited the strip club on another date (it should happen after you get your date score at 50% or better) . Hanna has to be LP 80% or better. You have to have gifted her the sexy dress before the date. The next date you go on should give you the option to go to the strip club. I'm not sure if it has to be a friday or saturday night. I don't remember what night I took her.

evanpiper896

Nov 17, 2017
No problem man, it was a real pain for me so I'm happy to help. As for Aletta and Lavish I'm not sure.

The wiki says the prereqs are "Aletta KP < 50 & Shiori/Lavish KP < 50, Aletta is not part of the Harem, had sex with them within a 7 days time span This event can happen if you fooled around with one of the girls mentioned in the prerequisites. " It seems the way to avoid this event from triggering is to make sure you've been going down Aletta's submission path. Im unsure if you can avoid it at this point now that the "talk to aletta" flag is there and the confrontation is getting you fired buuuuut

If you wanted to try then you could do "jump aletta_kink_01" go through it and then 02 and 03 which will raise her max KP to 50 and 04 will put it to 60 to have a buffer. Its possible that keeping it there will prevent the event from triggering but I really cant be certain given how many factors are at play
Hey thanks! I took some time off and haven't able to try this yet. What's also annoying is that cassidy legit left for a month so I can't progress her story line either to become CEO haha, and I already had to console in Morgan so I don't have events with her and Kleio either...I'm going to give that command a try and see what happens

Mar 27, 2022
Hey thanks! I took some time off and haven't able to try this yet. What's also annoying is that cassidy legit left for a month so I can't progress her story line either to become CEO haha, and I already had to console in Morgan so I don't have events with her and Kleio either...I'm going to give that command a try and see what happens
The Cassidy thing is a known bug and I'm not sure if its patched yet but theres some posts floating around here with the command to get her to reappear. Also damn havent heard of Morgan not appearing, some luck you're having. Well if nothing else you'll be able to speed run a new save like a pro if you need to.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes