zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I wanted to update the translation , but for some reason , I can no longer generate new texts to do the translation , some different error always appears

Reactions: MisterDuck

Evilsaviour89

Nov 23, 2021
Kylie's reform path, it says to meet her at the coffeeshop, but according to the time shedule she will never be there?And I tried to enable the randomness, never see her there as well.

Camux

Feb 20, 2018
pregunta como puedo avanzar en el harem de la oficina llego a la parte donde necesito azotar a Shiori y no me da opcion

He asks how I can advance in the office harem. I get to the part where I need to spank Shiori and he doesn't give me a choice.

Mar 3, 2023
Individually yes it's feasible, harem wise no because of 2 distinct ones that are only feasible depending on what path you take Bree.
What do you mean? Like gamer harem which is available on gamer path, vs what? does the gamer path look other harems? can't recall if it messes up home harem.. or am i missing something?

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
The college harem. It's only feasible on Maid path since Bree needs more than 50 kp to full finish it.
To be honest, its absurd how the Maid Path is so blatantly better. At this point, the Gamer Path needs to have its own KP/Submission events.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
To be honest, its absurd how the Maid Path is so blatantly better. At this point, the Gamer Path needs to have its own KP/Submission events.
The nice bonus of Bree's maid path would be to fully unlock Kiara as an LI too, that'd be up to the dev and the patreons though.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Small post about the latest update on , and .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
So, I messed up the Blissard Games event and I didn't have a camera set up. Is there a way to force that event to happen again (cheat or otherwise) or do I need to start over again if I want to redo the event?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes