Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i really hate this type of content, but if is a few avoidable scenes n can simply ignore
If you know what you are doing and/or pay attention to what is happening, Alexis can be easily avoided if you pick the correct dialogue choices (i. e. tell her not to do it basically), requires some stats but not very difficult.

To avoid Sasha giving a BJ to somebody else and later asking for some threesome you need to rush her in the beginning of the game, however only the first part is forced, you have a say in the latter.

Aletta fucking Dwayne at the night club is more difficult to avoid when not using walkthroughs, however, it is minor, she is not an official LI yet (by story, by mechanism she is) and you are not "cucked".

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
i really hate this type of content, but if is a few avoidable scenes n can simply ignore
The only one where you actually get "cucked" is Alexis' but it's easily avoidable as mentioned above.
Sasha's is not really NTR as it happens few weeks into the game while you're not even close to being in relationship and she's just your house mate (and in case you did rush her and already in relationship she completely drops the other guy and her in-game page even says that she did that because "she is now not interested in anyone aside from you" aka you're the only one she needs)
Aletta is not really "cucking" either as she's being forced into this sexual relationship with another guy, it's an important part of her story and instead of " being a useless cucked douchebag " and just watching it you're actually the one who can help her with this guy and set her free as her story progress.

Last edited:

JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
So you need to have told her to make the gym sexier during the gym talk. You have to have visited the strip club on another date (it should happen after you get your date score at 50% or better) . Hanna has to be LP 80% or better. You have to have gifted her the sexy dress before the date. The next date you go on should give you the option to go to the strip club. I'm not sure if it has to be a friday or saturday night. I don't remember what night I took her.
Tried everything even reloaded a save at the choice to make her make the gym sexier just to make sure and nothing, ill wait for the next update and try again.

Mar 3, 2023
So what's the fix for stores not working?
Any chance for someone to upload the latest weekly update? Or do we wait for the update that fuses all weekly ones into a new version ?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So what's the fix for stores not working?
Any chance for someone to upload the latest weekly update? Or do we wait for the update that fuses all weekly ones into a new version ?
The monthly updates, which really should be the only ones popping up on the forum, drops the last Monday of every month. Wait 2 days.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Cutieboyy

Sep 27, 2020
He's already been informed. It should be fixed in the next official update which is Monday.
I hope he will fix it with the addition of unlocking the home harem, i couldn't have sex with them in 7 days because of that so I cannot have home harem therefore the majority of the plot is locked on my save

Jan 31, 2020
Bree is done on Mike's side, this is BreeMC, you know the side where the PLAYER decide what she does...
God forbid someone gets to make a choice you don't approve of.
This is a little bit funny since i wanted to see a slutty version of bree even just for once. In the mikeMC version, bree seemed too much of a goody-two-shoes to have some serious fun. (Except that bree-mike-dwayne scene.) Btw, is there more scene with dwayne and bree after bree's threesome tour at the office?

burybrzetyslaw

Sep 8, 2019
You must have the guitar skill and be in the band to get Sasha's love over 70. If you are in the band and have been doing band practice then you should be able to get past this point. If you are not, then it is something to report in the "bugs" section of the LoSeb discord (link on the OP)

Edit: I don't know if you can get past this point just by going to the gig that Sasha invites you to (If you don't have the guitar skill). It may be possible that going to the gig will set you max love points to 80% . I know for certain that you can not start the band harem if you are not in the band.
I have guitar skill and joined a band and still 70 is a limit. (have tried succesful dates ofc)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes