Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
KAYIT DOSYASI TAM OLAN VAR MI?
(a) This is an English language forum, please include a translation to English - by some machine if necessary
(b) Writing in all caps is generally considered impolite
(c) unfortunately I cannot answer the question as such, since I do not understand it

(a) Bu bir İngilizce forumdur, lütfen İngilizce'ye bir çeviri ekleyin - gerekirse bir makine tarafından
(b) Tamamen büyük harflerle yazmak genellikle kaba kabul edilir.
(c) maalesef soruyu anlamadığım için bu şekilde cevaplayamam

Reactions: sirlanka

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So, I messed up the Blissard Games event and I didn't have a camera set up. Is there a way to force that event to happen again (cheat or otherwise) or do I need to start over again if I want to redo the event?
You'll have to reload an earlier save to buy a camera and set it up in the office, if you don't have any saves, unfortunately you'll have to restart and reach that part again (saving often in this game is key in certain events).

• Sad
Reactions: Esgulepino

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
I tried to form Taming Harem
I got Ayesha 100 , 100 love points and locked LP at 50 after forming Sporty harem
and Kelie 14, love points locked at 50 , lesbian points at 45 and Ya points at 26
Both at the gym but there is no action.
I wonder if I am missing something.
Any help or suggestion is appreciated

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I tried to form Taming Harem
I got Ayesha 100 , 100 love points and locked LP at 50 after forming Sporty harem
and Kelie 14, love points locked at 50 , lesbian points at 45 and Ya points at 26
Both at the gym but there is no action.
I wonder if I am missing something.
Any help or suggestion is appreciated
You needed to keep Ayesha's KP UNDER 75 and make sure you have not had sex with Kylie. Also, Kylie needs to be at 50 LP and 25 KP. As it stands, you probably have to restart, unfortunately.

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
You needed to keep Ayesha's KP UNDER 75 and make sure you have not had sex with Kylie. Also, Kylie needs to be at 50 LP and 25 KP. As it stands, you probably have to restart, unfortunately.

Thank you that is very helpful, do you think if I reduced Ayesha KP it will work

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What is the difference between the games in steam and in f95?
Steam Achievements mostly I think. Unfortunately nobody included F95 Achievements in any game I know so far ;)

Also, versions may not be synched since Steam updates automatically while F95 depends on somebody leaking.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Can't wait for the update since the last release was super buggy.
The last release that was leaked here was a weekly, so an alpha build instead of a monthly (beta) that's why it was buggier than usual.
Say thanks to the guy who leaked it :ROFLMAO:
BTW all those bugs have been resolved for a while on the official release...

Reactions: JohnDoeAnimeFan

Cutieboyy

Sep 27, 2020
The last release that was leaked here was a weekly, so an alpha build instead of a monthly (beta) that's why it was buggier than usual.
Say thanks to the guy who leaked it :ROFLMAO:
BTW all those bugs have been resolved for a while on the official release...
I was wondering what was your take on these kind of leak on these kind of forum ? Do you see it bad since it's may be lost revenu or do you see it as free advertising for people who wouldn't have known the game otherwise and in the end as beneficial as a whole ?

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Steam Achievements mostly I think. Unfortunately nobody included F95 Achievements in any game I know so far ;)
This remind of when I bought the game on steam and get almost all achievements at 0hr play time. All the saves sync too and I don't have to replay. :ROFLMAO:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I was wondering what was your take on these kind of leak on these kind of forum ? Do you see it bad since it's may be lost revenu or do you see it as free advertising for people who wouldn't have known the game otherwise and in the end as beneficial as a whole ?
I don't know if it's beneficial or not, I just know it's inevitable so I learned to live with it.
And I myself did get some games illegally in the past so I don't judge either.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Can't shop at the mall, game over. Shortest game ever. LOLOLOLOL

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/bg/mall1/mall1.rpy", line 73, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 181, in shop
TypeError: 'dict_keys' object is not subscriptable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 632, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 318, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 233, in script call
File "bg/mall1/mall1.rpyc", line 73, in script
File "C:\Users\Jed\Downloads\Love_Sex_Second_Base_May_Weekly_Update_1_Andrealphus_PC\LoSeSb-week.202318-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Jed\Downloads\Love_Sex_Second_Base_May_Weekly_Update_1_Andrealphus_PC\LoSeSb-week.202318-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/bg/mall1/mall1.rpy", line 73, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 181, in shop
TypeError: 'dict_keys' object is not subscriptable

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23050201
Love & Sex : Second Base - Weekly week.202318
Wed May 31 14:38:39 2023
```

The old " Play it with decompilers and someone else's save" software ?

• Angry
Reactions: Handofmidas22
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes