spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
I previously had problems with the game crashing in the splash screen, but it seems to have been a JoiPlay issue. The last JoiPlay update fixed it.

But now every time I load my saves from 2 or 3 versions ago, my character dies.
Something about a blue pill?

Is there any way to fix this?
Or am I going to have to start completely over?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I am playing in the phone..the lastest oficial versión is what i mentioned unless there is more (i knows that there is more in PC) if it is (Android versión) then can someone put me link please? If not please help
I don't use the mobile version, I believe I can't use your save file on the PC, otherwise you can take a photo and upload it to see what's going on.

In the past few days, people have mentioned Sasha's 70 LP problem, but I haven't encountered it.

Jul 16, 2019
What am I missing when it comes to the "Manage office" button? I can't manage anyone but Cassidy and everyone else is at max submission, but I can't change people's work outfits and am stuck with Audery at 70 hearts

master861

Nov 4, 2022
And do you have to hold down some button or something?
Because I enabled that "spoiler" option and it doesn't do anything for me.

Edited:
Ok, my bad :ROFLMAO:
I just realized that only some events have written conditions and I checked only places where the condition was not written (yet).
The finshed events you can not spoiler and ther is are new version out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me what does Sexperience means? Does it change dialogue/scenes or just a stat to trigget events? Also, is there a way to edit/cheat this stat? Thanks

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me what does Sexperience means? Does it change dialogue/scenes or just a stat to trigget events? Also, is there a way to edit/cheat this stat? Thanks
Sexperience affects dialogue, the ability to purchase certain items, sex actions with your partner and possibly events (not sure on that one)

supanon

Mar 4, 2018
I distracted Minami 3 times, not realizing that would block her out of the Home harem. How can I fix this?

Skizeviler

Aug 26, 2022
I distracted Minami 3 times, not realizing that would block her out of the Home harem. How can I fix this?
I made the same mistake, I've been poking around with the save editor but nothing I do seems to fix it. I hope someone smarter than I can figure it out. If I change any variable it renders my save unloadable.

PAPALOLO

Nov 6, 2017
Simillar problem, i overused blue pills and now MC dying if i enter the City, and previous save was realy long time ago. I also cant change variables like others. Maybe someone knows, what i can change using console to avoid this problem?

UPD:
i figured it out. Type FLAGS.pop('HERO!bluepills') in console

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
If you missed or made a wrong choice, please load the old save file to play the game, or restart the game. Other modification methods may cause damage to the save file. This has been explained many times, why some people still hope to recover from mistakes through modification Woolen cloth?

It can be modified without damaging the file, only if you know the meaning of each command in the file, and after the final modification, it depends on whether the game can successfully interpret it. I have made such mistakes before, which is why I later have When the new version restarts, it will save multiple files at many key points. As long as you miss or make a wrong choice, you can avoid the tragedy of starting all over again.

Reactions: Cartageno

supanon

Mar 4, 2018
While I understand the worry, I'm well aware of the risks. Saves can be backed up, the game can be reinstalled, and both will be significantly less work replaying a large part of the game. So the idea that changing a variable or two that are rather late in the sequence of the "Woolen cloth" is hardly outrageous, especially if somebody else might have already found the variables in question.

The idea that people "still hope to recover from mistakes through modification Woolen cloth? " is somehow weird or ignorant is a bit silly. While I'm no programmer nor make any claims to be an expert, I'm generally good enough with dependency logic to avoid or work through the largest pitfalls, especially if the knowledge is already in the community and only has to be applied. That was what my question was about. Are the specific variables/flags known? But if not, I'll just boot up an old save.

Reactions: Krystal1606

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While I understand the worry, I'm well aware of the risks. Saves can be backed up, the game can be reinstalled, and both will be significantly less work replaying a large part of the game. So the idea that changing a variable or two that are rather late in the sequence of the "Woolen cloth" is hardly outrageous, especially if somebody else might have already found the variables in question.

The idea that people "still hope to recover from mistakes through modification Woolen cloth? " is somehow weird or ignorant is a bit silly. While I'm no programmer nor make any claims to be an expert, I'm generally good enough with dependency logic to avoid or work through the largest pitfalls, especially if the knowledge is already in the community and only has to be applied. That was what my question was about. Are the specific variables/flags known? But if not, I'll just boot up an old save.
The "knowledge in the community" however is that it is way more risky in this game to fiddle around with the more complicated stats than in most other games (DeLuca Family is one I know of that has similar issues) since the dependencies are pretty widespread and often not intuitive, plus many problems will only appear way later. So you, say, solve the "Emma three point" issue and happily go along until you notice after a while that Bree doesn't appear anymore (she wasn't your gameplay focus so you didn't notice) and there is no easy way getting her back. Yes, there is a tag to "unhide" her but she will not be interactable, just stand around in the city at the usual places. By now you not only have sunk a couple more hours into the game but also all the "backup saves" are gone since it seemed to work and you deleted them.

Obviously you can do almost anything with console commands or save game edits, here as well. It is just that exploring the side effects is way more complicated than in most other games since there are a truckload more interdependencies than usual. Even some experienced modders who you will see at many places having added whole gameplay change and cheat mods have decided for themselves that it'd be easier just to start a new playthrough than fiddle around for some of the more egregious problems.

You can still try, you seem to know the precautions, but the common knowledge is almost zero - except for some specific solved cases - and the odds are, unless you enjoy trying around in the console (which I personally often do, but not here anymore), it is even less fun than a fresh start and going through all stuff again - and another fresh start because you were too quick and forgot Morgan.

Last edited:

ArkShinigami

Aug 1, 2023
I am stuck at hanna quest . It shows to have a date with hanna and i have love 70 and kink about 70 too and i have also selected the option for sexy dress in gym and also given her sexy dress too .then whats the prob

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019

Let me give an example. For example, if you reject Minami three times, she cannot join the harem. Even if you search for Minami-related entries in the save editor, in fact, what you need to modify is not only DATA_STORIES or DONE, but one or several commands in FLAGS , you have to change the completed family harem-Minami in the story tracker back to Active, and find the details of approval or rejection, and change the flag back to the unfinished state, etc.

If you want to use Code to modify, you may have to find out if anyone has shared console command items and data that have been confirmed to be able to be modified normally.

Of course, you can be the somebody you say you are.

Reactions: supanon
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes