TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
i cannot believe I have been unable to find this answer - I've been searching Steam and F95 and all over - and I only come up with "Hey - there's 13 days surrounding a fertile day in which the NPC girl can get pregnant" and "you can learn their fertility day with the fertility assessment book".

Fine. Got the book. Got the skill.

Now how do I go about actually knowing/checking when a girls' fertile day is??? I don't see it in my dialogue options, the phone/stats profile or anywhere else. What am I missing. I'm sure it's right there in front of me and obvious as hell - but somehow I'm missing it.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
i cannot believe I have been unable to find this answer - I've been searching Steam and F95 and all over - and I only come up with "Hey - there's 13 days surrounding a fertile day in which the NPC girl can get pregnant" and "you can learn their fertility day with the fertility assessment book".

Fine. Got the book. Got the skill.

Now how do I go about actually knowing/checking when a girls' fertile day is??? I don't see it in my dialogue options, the phone/stats profile or anywhere else. What am I missing. I'm sure it's right there in front of me and obvious as hell - but somehow I'm missing it.
NVM! lol. 2 mins after posting it - I see it plain as day - it's not in the phone profile its in the current status window when I start interacting with them.

smh. Makes perfect sense now that I see it.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
NVM! lol. 2 mins after posting it - I see it plain as day - it's not in the phone profile its in the current status window when I start interacting with them.

smh. Makes perfect sense now that I see it.
Look ther Fertility

Stewsy

Jun 21, 2018
Going through Emma's route all I can do is anal sex with her, each time I try vaginal I get the pain dialogue, do I just have to keep going at it or am I missing a step?

jackbook

Sep 21, 2018
Criminal Harem Alley Blowjob [1EV,1CG]

How to trigger?
Once Camila is on board with you fucking Lexi, you need to go to the nightclub on a date with lexi and be there between 2 and 4am, this will trigger the alley bj scene with both. Only works on 23.6.1d and later, if you have version a it's bugged

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Going through Emma's route all I can do is anal sex with her, each time I try vaginal I get the pain dialogue, do I just have to keep going at it or am I missing a step?
Of course you have to continue, as long as you can't penetrate it, when she cries for pain, you can switch to cunnilingus for her. After you get more times, you can penetrate it... :D. Don't make it look like rape.

Omg, would such an answer be too erotic?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the info
Would you happen to know if its possible to edit this stat for the player?
I believe it is hero.sexperience but editing the value directly may cause you to miss out on content as the value appears to affect what scenes you see as you progress with the girls

TireDSandersW

Feb 9, 2018
I fucked up I got fired from the office job and have no idea how to get it back but I can still help the office characters with work and get a raise I just can't work there myself any help

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
May I ask if the current update have the scenario where Mike (Male MC) can literally kill Ryan (the cheating prick) into his death by pushing him on a pedestrian lane and get struck by a bus. I unexpected unlocked this scene on my casual play-through right now.

1690994813084.png

Reactions: mams3425

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I fucked up I got fired from the office job and have no idea how to get it back but I can still help the office characters with work and get a raise I just can't work there myself any help
Time for a new game bud that the way the "genius" behind this game intends for it to be you going to keep run into dead end a lots without any warning unless u are playing with the damn walkthrough side by side.
or there's around about way to bypass lots of the force decision in this game by use the Universal Ren'Py Mod and make choices that normally hidden to show up anyway, this might or might not break your but since u already forced into a dead end and have to start over to a new game might as well fk with the game and see how far it goes not like this damn game have a functional gallery to view scenes you miss and scenes ya got anway so it just endless loop of starting new game.
example:
1.png default green choice 2.png
bottom red choice
3.png

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
May I ask if the current update have the scenario where Mike (Male MC) can literally kill Ryan (the cheating prick) into his death by pushing him on a pedestrian lane and get struck by a bus. I unexpected unlocked this scene on my casual play-through right now.

View attachment 2820478
That isn't the protagonist's first rodeo involving the death of certain obnoxious and violent men.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes