yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Well, the somebody I said I am is somebody who asks and follows advice from people who know more then me, and is merely decent with this stuff and certainly not an expert. So I already took your advice after the first comment and just started to replay from an older save. I'm sorry if what I said wasn't clear in that regard. I just thought that the question I asked wasn't that silly. I do like fiddling with these things in general, and the puzzle aspect it has. But I'm also aware enough that sometimes the effort is more then it's worth. And seriously, thank you and Cartageno for taking the time to answer in further detail. I certainly appreciate that you're taking the time and make the effort for so many people here. I just hope I didn't sound combative because that certainly wasn't my intention.

Cheers!
Dude, I originally had the same idea as you, but they all failed in the end. I spent a lot of time looking for related websites including F95, to see if any players provided information on modifications. I even ran out of save editors every day The free times to try and error, all you get is an unusable save file. URM can at most allow you to re-select the options you missed, but it cannot change the completed results.

I don’t want to blame you, so I will tell you how I might deal with the save editor and URM. The console command is the least familiar to me, and what needs to be changed is not purely numerical data, unless someone really tries out every command The meaning and whether it can be implemented and shared with others.

It took me a lot of time to try, and finally I understand why other players told me that loading old file or restarting the game, at least in L%S, it would be more efficient to do so. If what I said makes you feel uncomfortable , I hereby apologize to you, sorry.

Reactions: supanon

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I should probably listen to the advice of some rando on the internet that knows best how to make a successful adult game ^^
I would never ... but since you ask so kindly:

(a) A free pack of Kleenex with every download.
(b) All women shall be redhead virgin MILFs who are related to you. With freckles.
(c) Stop the grind, give players the booty call option for all in the beginning.
(d) No other males in the game. At all.
(e) Completely redo the graphics as 3D models.
(f) Use animations, make the girls gropable everywhere with correct wiggle physics.
(g) A free pizza with every download.
(h) The game needs to solve my calculus homework which is due tomorrow.
(i) The game needs to lock my room when starting up so mom don't come in.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Some details about Date, let me explain a little bit.

1. Pregnant women (pregnant belly state) cannot invite her to drink. Trying once will deduct 10 Love points, and events cannot be performed. Therefore, events related to inviting her to drink cannot be performed.

2. Unless there is an event trigger (such as Harmony), or the girl's time schedule is 00:00-05:00, she will appear in the nightclub, otherwise she can only go to one place for a night date.

2. To take the initiative to go to the nightclub for a date, you can be late for 2 hours, and then start the date at 10:00 PM, but you will lose a lot of Date points first. Note that the date will take 4 hours, so the task requirements of the criminal harem are to be in a specific Time to show up at the nightclub and have to go on a date with Lexi on Saturday night.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I would never ... but since you ask so kindly:

(a) A free pack of Kleenex with every download.
(b) All women shall be redhead virgin MILFs who are related to you. With freckles.
(c) Stop the grind, give players the booty call option for all in the beginning.
(d) No other males in the game. At all.
(e) Completely redo the graphics as 3D models.
(f) Use animations, make the girls gropable everywhere with correct wiggle physics.
(g) A free pizza with every download.
(h) The game needs to solve my calculus homework which is due tomorrow.
(i) The game needs to lock my room when starting up so mom don't come in.
Let's have a call so that I can hire you!

Possdan23

Dec 27, 2020
Do i have to start a new save for the the new version 23.7.0c.

Or can I use an older save file from 23.6 and still see the new scenes and story on the latest version.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Do i have to start a new save for the the new version 23.7.0c.

Or can I use an older save file from 23.6 and still see the new scenes and story on the latest version.
The new game version will have some bug fixes and new content. Currently, there is no problem using the old save file of 23.6. If your progress is still in the early stage, I recommend using 23.6.1d to restart, After all I don't have 23.7c yet.

Count

Jun 5, 2017
I forgot to mention: except Kleio. She shouldn't be a redhead but get her old face from 2019 back!!!!!11!!!
Oh no the old one looks like a horse, the new one looks human, because humans have bigger eyes than ears.
See attached image for comparison, left horse, right human.

If you make a parody, never forget to add a reason, in my opinion it adds to it in this case. It needs to be bullshit that is phrased like a fact, not like personal taste. In the case of my parody, writing that you prefer an anime look would be not acceptable as it would be personal taste and actually reasonable.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh no the old one looks like a horse, the new one looks human, because humans have bigger eyes than ears.
See attached image for comparison, left horse, right human.

If you make a parody, never forget to add a reason, in my opinion it adds to it in this case. It needs to be bullshit that is phrased like a fact, not like personal taste. In the case of my parody, writing that you prefer an anime look would be not acceptable as it would be personal taste and actually reasonable.
This one was for the old geezers in the thread who remember the controversy when Kleio's face was changed (early 2020 I think, but may be wrong). Probably 200 pages of this thread are dedicated to complaints about that. I wasn't trying to give my own opinion about whether or not the old one was better or whatever.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
okay fellow pervs I have a dilemma and need some guidance on my options.

I just took lexi to mall date. The cat is out of the bag with Lexi and Sasha.
Sasha got made - lost 13LOVE and now she just says PISS OFF.

Both were 100 LOVE
Lexi was locked at 25 Submissive - so she wasn't a slave.
Sasha was 54 submissive

My reading of WIKI and such makes it seem the only way this works out is if Sasha had already agreed to be my sex slave and asks Lexi if she takes good care of me.

So is this understanding correct? Do I go to a previous save and do not take Lexi to Mall yet? Or will Sasha eventually stop saying Piss Off and still work something out so that I can be in a relationship with both her and Lexi?
I wasn't planning on making sasha a sex slave/collared person. But it seems I may have to in order to advance Lexi's story cuz she's locked at 25 sub, and the next on the list is mall date.
You need to backtrack. Lexi needs Sasha to be collared to be able to both collar her and join the home harem.

Swiftflame

Oct 28, 2020
When I do Bree's birthday date she says it feels like a moment where I'd propose but then it says I missed the point and just laugh which brings the date score way down and loses some love points. I'm not sure what I'm missing or need to do?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You need to backtrack. Lexi needs Sasha to be collared to be able to both collar her and join the home harem.
Thank you both for your answers.

But what if I don't want to collar or have them as home harem? I done necessarily need them to be together.
I guess what I'm asking is - will Sasha eventually stop saying PISS OFF or have I permanently ruined my relationship with her?
At the end of the encounter, Lexi was like 'hey i'm okay with whatever is going on with sasha"
So if I can repair my relationship with Sasha and continue on as it was which was going swell with them both until the Mall date.

(i'm not really a fan of making Sasha sex slave - what i love about her is her independent fierceness; to take that away removes a lot of what makes her different from so many others, and when you sex-slave/collar people they all seem to pretty much act the same).

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Thank you both for your answers.

But what if I don't want to collar or have them as home harem? I need them to be together.
I guess what I'm asking is - will Sasha eventually stop saying PISS OFF or have I permanently ruined my relationship with her?
At the end of the encounter, Lexi was like 'hey i'm okay with whatever is going on with sasha"
So if I can repair my relationship with Sasha and continue on as it was which was going swell with them both until the Mall date.

(i'm not really a fan of making Sasha sex slave - what i love about her is her independent fierceness; to take that away removes a lot of what makes her different from so many others, and when you sex-slave/collar people they all seem to pretty much act the same).
You've ruined it. Sasha is the only girl in the game that if you cheat on at all her possessive streak bear full fruit and she never goes back afterwards.

Collaring her or raising her to 75 kp and having her fully submit are the only two ways it won't occur. If you raise her to 75 kp you can talk to her at meal time and she will submit without collar since she is what you call a switch in she likes both being dominated and dominating depending on individual she interacts with.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You've ruined it. Sasha is the only girl in the game that if you cheat on at all her possessive streak bear full fruit and she never goes back afterwards.

Collaring her or raising her to 75 kp and having her fully submit are the only two ways it won't occur. If you raise her to 75 kp you can talk to her at meal time and she will submit without collar since she is what you call a switch in she likes both being dominated and dominating depending on individual she interacts with.
Hmmm, okay - sad to hear. I got a "APOLOGIZE" event update when it happened for Sasha - so it led me to believe there was some hope - but for the next couple days she just said "piss off" so i have no idea what that is about.

Thanks for the advice of the on getting Sasha more submissive. :)

What I wonder is - can I up the Sub points to 75, unlock the ability to have the mall date, and unlock Lexi's Sub cap of 25, THEN allow Sasha's sub to dwindle back down to 50? Would that then ruin the pact? or is it forever unlocked?

EDIT _ and what's really confusing is you're saying that Sasha is one of those who you absolutely cannot be with anyone else (unless she's a slave) - during a band studio event, when Kleio was flirting with me, Sasha left and I opted to walk her home, but she encouraged me to go back to the studio to have sex with Kleio. So a bit out of character I think.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
EDIT _ and what's really confusing is you're saying that Sasha is one of those who you absolutely cannot be with anyone else (unless she's a slave) - during a band studio event, when Kleio was flirting with me, Sasha left and I opted to walk her home, but she encouraged me to go back to the studio to have sex with Kleio. So a bit out of character I think.
Yeah. That had been mentioned before. However, she doesn't know what you're doing, and for some people that is a huge difference. But given her general jealous behavior, yeah, OOC moment.

Kiirraann

Oct 31, 2022
Can anyone help me, I don't see Audrey in story tracker and 'meet people' tab. I have replayed the game from start to trigger her story but she doesn't show up even after the conditions( from wiki) are met. She just doesn't appear in the game except for the opening scene in office.
Screenshot_2023-08-04-03-34-50-682_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Hmmm, okay - sad to hear. I got a "APOLOGIZE" event update when it happened for Sasha - so it led me to believe there was some hope - but for the next couple days she just said "piss off" so i have no idea what that is about.

Thanks for the advice of the on getting Sasha more submissive. :)

What I wonder is - can I up the Sub points to 75, unlock the ability to have the mall date, and unlock Lexi's Sub cap of 25, THEN allow Sasha's sub to dwindle back down to 50? Would that then ruin the pact? or is it forever unlocked?

You can be with anyone else. That is not an issue with Sasha. Just before you get to 75 kp you can't kiss or grope anybody in front of her after kissing her. THAT is the trigger for what happened. As for the apology event, if you have Samantha up to the point that you either told her about the cheating Ryan was doing before or after the wedding, you can talk to her at the bakery about giving advice on this. This is really supposed to be a part of the jealous harem events, but I guess it can be triggered otherwise surprisingly. After talking to Samantha you should be able to apologize to Sasha theoritically.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes