TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You can be with anyone else. That is not an issue with Sasha. Just before you get to 75 kp you can't kiss or grope anybody in front of her after kissing her. THAT is the trigger for what happened. As for the apology event, if you have Samantha up to the point that you either told her about the cheating Ryan was doing before or after the wedding, you can talk to her at the bakery about giving advice on this. This is really supposed to be a part of the jealous harem events, but I guess it can be triggered otherwise surprisingly. After talking to Samantha you should be able to apologize to Sasha theoritically.
What I was talking about had nothing to do with Samantha.
I was on a date with Lexi at the mall. She dragged me into the clothing store where Sasha was working. Sasha asked her how she (Lexi) knew me, and Lexi blurted that we were romantically involved.
Sasha told me she was disappointed in me and left (-13 LOVE), a "APOLOGIZE" event showed up on the right column showing a new event unlocked - but for the next few days I couldn't interact with Sasha - she just said Piss Off.
So I came here to ask if the "piss off" was now a permanent thing for me/her. Which so far the responses are "she's gone - i've ruined my chances with Sasha" So I was confused what the point of the "Apologize" event if it can never be effectuated.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Can anyone help me, I don't see Audrey in story tracker and 'meet people' tab. I have replayed the game from start to trigger her story but she doesn't show up even after the conditions( from wiki) are met. She just doesn't appear in the game except for the opening scene in office.
View attachment 2823679
The first time to really interact with Audrey (IIRC) is at the pub after work in the evening time.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So Next dilemma. I've read about Emma (who is super cute in those dream sequences) that if you're "boyfriend" status with Samantha, you cannot pursue Emma.

So I "friendzoned" Sam and when she asked me if I was wanting to date her, I said "not really".

However when I finally met Emma (just happened) she introduced me as "boyfriend" even though the status on her profile says "Just friends".

Afterwards MC asks her to clarify? "Wait what? You introduced me as a boyfriend? We never talked about that" and she admitted she got carried away and made a mistake.

SOOOOO - are my chances with Emma now severed because of that? I would have to go way back to before she met me in the mall and told me she broke up with douchebag...I mean Ryan.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
im not gonna lie, this is the reason i have yet to get that far into this game. so many bullshite "you said kinda instead of maybe in that one conversation 156 days ago? yeah, now that girl is unfuckable" kind of crap.

i really dont get why so many devs think doing this will make people want to replay the game.

its a massive pet peeve of mine, right along arbitrary choices for routes mid game. i remember playing this not bad, but not great kim possible game, and i had to pick how to treat someone, i dont remember which choice i got, but so many days later i didnt get a single real scene with the girl, and instead i got a "you gotta pick the other route to get the rest of the content".

mind you this shit is for other characters too.

and the game is sandbox badly done, meaning you gotta spend so much time grinding for stuff that only has 1 use.

WHY?

this is the reason i keep telling devs, SANDBOX ISNT BAD, BAD SANDBOX IS BAD. and this is the worst style of sandbox there is.

punishing the player for not doing the right choice perfectly.

and its not like normal visual novels are that diferent either, with many having this stupid point system, that makes you unable to get scenes because you didnt answer the right way every time. and its either that, or no choice at all.

so if you want that kind of replayability doesnt make it a sandbox.
I'm going to put my two cents on this
I see this game as like the MYHOUSE.WAD mod for GzDoom, the creator intends you to go in completely blind, with no info on the story, just knowing what it is and the type of game and all that, both the mod and game also expect you to play through the game once whatever you do and how far you get by yourself is what you got to. then when you can't find out anything new to find out they expect you to go online and get help to either 100% the game, get the true ending, etc. L&SSB also expects you to trial and error the game before you look online for the answer to what you were having trouble with as does myhouse

TL;DR Play through the game once, trial and error, then look online for what you were having trouble on

now here is where add my two cents on the game itself, as a sandbox renpy game, it is good in a lot of areas
the time system is good, and the art is good, the choices are consistent in terms of what you can do a lot of stuff is good in this game and with it running in the same engine as DDLC which is a linear game
now I'm going to say that this game can get buggy at times (which happens with any game on any engine) as well as laggy because my computer is the type where it has a 1 GHz CPU so that might be only on my end
the game is a awsome with flaws cause no game is perfect
the game deserves the fame it has

sorry if there are any gramatical errors my brain is half awake i will most likely edit it so it makes more sense later

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
So Next dilemma. I've read about Emma (who is super cute in those dream sequences) that if you're "boyfriend" status with Samantha, you cannot pursue Emma.

So I "friendzoned" Sam and when she asked me if I was wanting to date her, I said "not really".

However when I finally met Emma (just happened) she introduced me as "boyfriend" even though the status on her profile says "Just friends".

Afterwards MC asks her to clarify? "Wait what? You introduced me as a boyfriend? We never talked about that" and she admitted she got carried away and made a mistake.

SOOOOO - are my chances with Emma now severed because of that? I would have to go way back to before she met me in the mall and told me she broke up with douchebag...I mean Ryan.
did tell sam about ryan cheatin before the wedding or after the wedding

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020

so based on you saying that sams status is girlfriend went on which is where Sam dumps Ryan and wants an exclusive relationship with you
the path you want to happen is where the wedding happens but you want to tell her on the second quest in path b
straight from the wiki
Samantha had a talk with Ryan about their marriage not working, and in response he disappeared. She looks for comfort and then sex.

Afterward, Mike has the opportunity to tell her Ryan cheated, if he knows.
  • If Mike tells her, she will ask why Mike waited so long
    • If he says Sam isn’t much better, she leaves, and this opens .
    • If he apologizes, this opens .
  • If Mike doesn’t tell her about the cheating, she suggests a threesome with Ryan. This opens of her story.
long story short you want to go back to a save where you have not told Sam about Ryan cheating before the wedding

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
so based on you saying that sams status is girlfriend went on which is where Sam dumps Ryan and wants an exclusive relationship with you
the path you want to happen is where the wedding happens but you want to tell her on the second quest in path b
straight from the wiki
Samantha had a talk with Ryan about their marriage not working, and in response he disappeared. She looks for comfort and then sex.

Afterward, Mike has the opportunity to tell her Ryan cheated, if he knows.
  • If Mike tells her, she will ask why Mike waited so long
    • If he says Sam isn’t much better, she leaves, and this opens .
    • If he apologizes, this opens .
  • If Mike doesn’t tell her about the cheating, she suggests a threesome with Ryan. This opens of her story.
long story short you want to go back to a save where you have not told Sam about Ryan cheating before the wedding

OKAY - that's quite a lot to take in.
No none of that happened.

Here's the path as it unfolded. I was going down the "revenge path" as detailed in the wiki.
I did not tell Sam prior to wedding.
I let them get married. She caught Ryan cheating at the wedding reception. Out of spite, she gave me a BJ at the wedding reception.
She came over to my house several times - talked on the phone while she did dirty things with me
I talked to her about why she wearing ring.
Last one was she came to my house in her wedding dress, had sex, and she took a picture of herself covered in cum and sent to Ryan.
She met up with me at the park, and Ryan showed up. He started getting rowdy with us, and so i kicked the shit out of him when he tried to go after her.
She later told me she was divorcing Ryan.

Meanwhile -
I had dream of Emma
I had second dream of Emma
I looked for her everywhere (couldn't find her) and unlocked the event to meet her.

The day On Samantha's bio page I was listed as "FRIEND", but I had the 'friendzone' icon available. I used that. I lost 8 heart but was still like 77 heart. Bio changed from "Friend" to "just friends"

Then same day, she found me in mall and said "I would like to date you". My response was "i'm not sure I feel the same" (lost 3 hearts).

Next day I went to bakery, she introduced me to Emma as her boyfriend. After Emma left, I admonished Sam that I wasn't sure why she did that. Sam offered a "Friend Date" for all three of us.

That's where I'm at.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020

Here's the path as it unfolded. I was going down the "revenge path" as detailed in the wiki.
I let them get married. She caught Ryan cheating at the wedding reception. Out of spite, she gave me a BJ at the wedding reception.
She came over to my house several times - talked on the phone while she did dirty things with me
Last one was she came to my house in her wedding dress, had sex, and she took a picture of herself covered in cum and sent to Ryan.
She met up with me at the park, and Ryan showed up. He started getting rowdy with us, and so i kicked the shit out of him when he tried to go after her.

Meanwhile -
I had dream of Emma
I looked for her everywhere (couldn't find her) and unlocked the event to meet her.

The day On Samantha's bio page I was listed as "FRIEND", but I had the 'friendzone' icon available. I used that. I lost 8 heart but was still like 77 heart. Bio changed from "Friend" to "just friends"

Then same day, she found me in mall and said "I would like to date you". My response was "i'm not sure I feel the same" (lost 3 hearts).

Next day I went to bakery, she introduced me to Emma as her boyfriend. After Emma left, I admonished Sam that I wasn't sure why she did that. Sam offered a "Friend Date" for all three of us.

That's where I'm at.
i forgot to ask what is emmas LP but based off of you saying friend date she is at 10 lp

this part is from the wiki

A Friend Date

Prerequisite: Bakery, 2 days since Samantha's Friend

Samantha organizes to get together with Mike and Emma. It will take place at 16:00 on the day of your choice.

Choosing to joke about dating both of them gains Samantha 5 LesP . After this event Emma will give you her number.

Outcome: Emma become available on the map, LP max set to 10.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm going to put my two cents on this
I see this game as like the MYHOUSE.WAD mod for GzDoom, the creator intends you to go in completely blind, with no info on the story, just knowing what it is and the type of game and all that, both the mod and game also expect you to play through the game once whatever you do and how far you get by yourself is what you got to. then when you can't find out anything new to find out they expect you to go online and get help to either 100% the game, get the true ending, etc. L&SSB also expects you to trial and error the game before you look online for the answer to what you were having trouble with as does myhouse

TL;DR Play through the game once, trial and error, then look online for what you were having trouble on

now here is where add my two cents on the game itself, as a sandbox renpy game, it is good in a lot of areas
the time system is good, and the art is good, the choices are consistent in terms of what you can do a lot of stuff is good in this game and with it running in the same engine as DDLC which is a linear game
now I'm going to say that this game can get buggy at times (which happens with any game on any engine) as well as laggy because my computer is the type where it has a 1 GHz CPU so that might be only on my end
the game is a awsome with flaws cause no game is perfect
the game deserves the fame it has

sorry if there are any gramatical errors my brain is half awake i will most likely edit it so it makes more sense later
I think you hit some good points there, and part of this is probably why I like this one so much.

It is a GAME, not a story, and certainly not a lewd scene display program. I have to "work" for my rewards and I can fail. I can see how this can be frustrating for some, I know that feeling from other games (not necessarily adult) I play and just want to see the story, in a manner of speaking. But for me it makes the successes even sweeter here. It also helps that I am the proud owner of a "development" kink, so small steps towards sex already are pretty enjoyable, and I like the "stairway to heaven", much dreaded by many, if it is not too formulaic and samey for everybody which it isn't here.

I don't know anything about myhouse or gzdoom, but yeah, for me the fun is: play, fail, look up why I failed (if I cannot deduce it myself), try again, and in the end I want to be able to do a run on my own. Sure, this means restarting every now and then, but since I like development, the first time Sasha mentions that she is thinking of "some guy" and me asking whether I know them, yeah, always nice.

But, if that's not somebody's cuppa and your goal is the final destination then they may be unhappy with the grind and "no rewards" for a long time, I totally get that.

Reactions: Tommyfreddy3

Possdan23

Dec 27, 2020
The new game version will have some bug fixes and new content. Currently, there is no problem using the old save file of 23.6. If your progress is still in the early stage, I recommend using 23.6.1d to restart, After all I don't have 23.7c yet.
I have the latest version (23.7), however, I was not sure If i could see the new content on older save files. I have played through most of the story in 23.6, so I didnt know if i had to restart on the new version or I could see new content on older version save files without issues.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019

Meanwhile -
I had dream of Emma

That's where I'm at.
When doing Sam's route, you must first consider the route you want to take. I mentioned this in a post not long ago, and it is also related to Emma.

The development of different routes will be very different from the scenes and dialogues you see, including your relationship with Sam. If you choose to tell Sam about Ryan's cheating at the beginning, then they will not get married, and soon after You may be regarded as boyfriend and girlfriend, even if the personal message says friends.

I haven’t found the time to establish a relationship between male and female friends. Every time after Sam’s wedding, I will give priority to Emma’s route, and before meeting them both at the bakery, I will pay attention to whether Sam introduces me as Best Friend After confirming, I will continue the route of Sam and Emma. But I would recommend Emma's route first, and Sam can wait for you to date Emma for the fifth time before starting.

Due to this restart, I chose B-D-E-A on Sam’s route, and I seemed to be going too fast on D-A, which caused me to trigger Talk with Samantha when Emma’s Wait for Emma to Reappear event, but this event did not Fully developed, I can only choose Emma, and then ask Sam to give me a second chance to redeem. Sam is really a good girl at this time. If the content of Talk with Samantha is fully developed, this should be the result I most hope to get.

I don't know when I was identified as Sam's boyfriend during the D-A process, because I read her introduction, she has always been my friend. The time to put on the slave collar for her was later than Emma, which is a Very troublesome test point, I don't want to spend too much time on it.

According to walkthrough, if you are introduced as a boyfriend, things will become complicated, you must go back to meet them first, make sure Sam introduces you as a Friend, or before Talk with Samantha, you find Sam and actively choose to interact- Friendzone Her, this is Friend in Sam’s introduction, but you can choose Friendzone Her in the interaction. Then you can choose I want to explore with Emma. Then ask Sam to give you a second chance.

I can confirm that there is a bug here, but I haven't been able to find a test point. As I said before, I don't want to spend too much time on it. Maybe when Sam finds out that Ryan is cheating, he asks me to have sex with her (Sam's Marriage - Trigger Path D), I will be recognized as a boyfriend.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I have the latest version (23.7), however, I was not sure If i could see the new content on older save files. I have played through most of the story in 23.6, so I didnt know if i had to restart on the new version or I could see new content on older version save files without issues.
At present, when the new version is loading old save file, if the new content does not appear on the Story Tracker, there should be only two results:

1. It happens automatically when the trigger condition is met. Simple example, hypnosis book, Meeting People

2, cannot be triggered

That's why I suggest you start with 23.6.1d, which is the version I'm currently using, and most of the bugs have been fixed. I can't confirm 23.7, but the content should be better than 23.6.1D.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes