May 9, 2020
I have problems with home harem.

Sasha's and Bree's stats are:
love = 100
sub = 100 (both have collars)

lesbian:
Sasha =50
Bree =45

All the quests are done (see the attache)

If they are in the same room they get mad and Sasha leaves the house. I don't understand whats wrong
things required to have the work
namelove pointskink points (handcuffs)lesbian points (female w female sign)
Bree>= 75>= 25>= 45
Sasha>= 75>= 25>= 45

you also have to have them both pregnant when the house harem quest pops up

Straight from the wiki

Be aware, if you trigger the confrontation with Sasha and Bree without fulfilling the requirements for the love points, girlpoints , or kink points, then one or both of the girls will leave. If both girls have < 75 they will both leave. Otherwise, the girl with the lower LP will leave.

Warnings:

• If you've got both of them pregnant and didn't already form the home harem you'll trigger an event which leads to both of them leaving forever.
  • If Sasha joined the before starting the Home Harem, she must be collared in order to accept sharing. Otherwise, you will have to choose between Bree and the Band Harem.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
okay fellow pervs I have a dilemma and need some guidance on my options.

I just took lexi to mall date. The cat is out of the bag with Lexi and Sasha.
Sasha got made - lost 13LOVE and now she just says PISS OFF.

Both were 100 LOVE
Lexi was locked at 25 Submissive - so she wasn't a slave.
Sasha was 54 submissive

My reading of WIKI and such makes it seem the only way this works out is if Sasha had already agreed to be my sex slave and asks Lexi if she takes good care of me.

So is this understanding correct? Do I go to a previous save and do not take Lexi to Mall yet? Or will Sasha eventually stop saying Piss Off and still work something out so that I can be in a relationship with both her and Lexi?
I wasn't planning on making sasha a sex slave/collared person. But it seems I may have to in order to advance Lexi's story cuz she's locked at 25 sub, and the next on the list is mall date.

welcome to the problem we were discussing. lots of the game choices happen out of the blue, and there's no way to prepare nor fix unless you already know they will happen.

bu hey, apparently im in the wrong because the game is popular on steam...

Reactions: geralt007

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
welcome to the problem we were discussing. lots of the game choices happen out of the blue, and there's no way to prepare nor fix unless you already know they will happen.

bu hey, apparently im in the wrong because the game is popular on steam...
LOL that was passive-aggressive AF.

Doesn't mean you're wrong - it's about opinions. Yours may be unpopular (compared to most players) but doesn't make it wrong.

But to be fair - that's a bit of life simulation there - things happen out of the blue that you don't expect and have no way to be fully prepared to take the best advantage of it. So we learn and move on. Doesn't mean we can't be frustrated when we're thrown a damn curve ball.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I just restarted the test, and I can complete this task without Gamer skills. So make sure to see if the conditions are met:
To complete Missing phone, Bree must have 20LP present value.
3 p.m. Saturday.
Arcade at the Mall.
Yes, she has, and for me she's always in the arcade around 6 p.m

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Yes, she has, and for me she's always in the arcade around 6 p.m
Please go to Arcade at 3pm on Saturday, this is an event, it will be triggered when you get there, it has nothing to do with her schedule. Some events will need to pay attention to the girl's schedule, and some don't. When you do more girl routes After that, you will know.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Any idea about this discrepancy?

Coffee Confession
Prerequisite: Coffee Shop (Mon/Wed/Thu 07:00), Emma >= 15
Emma tells Mike about some odd dreams she's been having.
Outcome: Emma max set to 20.

vs
(that aint the coffee shop)

Rick 2081

Apr 16, 2023
Do I have to abstain from kissing other girls if I want to get the fashion harem? Or is that also considered cheating, cause in order to form the fashion harem I have to prevent myself from cheating on sasha.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Any idea about this discrepancy?

Coffee Confession
Prerequisite: Coffee Shop (Mon/Wed/Thu 07:00), Emma >= 15
Emma tells Mike about some odd dreams she's been having.
Outcome: Emma max set to 20.

vs
(that aint the coffee shop)
Because they sell coffee and breakfast in the morning, you can see that there are really these two products on the table on the left, so at 7 am, it can also be called a coffee shop :D

Also, look on the wall on the right, there is a big coffee.....

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Do I have to abstain from kissing other girls if I want to get the fashion harem? Or is that also considered cheating, cause in order to form the fashion harem I have to prevent myself from cheating on sasha.
I think that if she didn't cheat, it should mean that she is not in a state of jealousy or even Piss Off. Jealousy is when you kiss other girls in front of her, which may happen in the early stage. Piss Off is more serious, but there may be Conditional, like Sasha’s sub is under 75, the place where you take girls on a date, happens to be Sasha is also there.

For example, the slave Lexi incident I helped answer yesterday, the incident caused by not satisfying the Sub, which led to Piss Off!. I myself will avoid kissing other girls in front of girls throughout the whole process, because Sasha and Kylie see it. Very serious consequences. Only in the case of one person, or when taking her to a place where no one else is there. And you can only kiss once a day, and kissing can improve Date Point, so I will try to kiss on dates.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Her is the 23.7.0 version i see now ther is another version out xd.

@YarK press on the spoiler to see what it say to that event you can see for each event the contions and if you meet them

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Anyone here having issues (with .23.7c) raising Anna's LP to 30 (or at all ?) Or am I the only unlucky SOB dealing with that?
高木さん、Can you describe the problem you are encountering in detail. I just downloaded the 23.7.0 version provided by master861, I can see what's going on. But Anna is not a character who appears at the beginning, it will take a little time. But if it is 23.7c version If there is a problem, there is no way to find a solution.

May 12, 2023
Can you describe the problem you are encountering in detail. I just downloaded the 23.7.0 version provided by master861, I can see what's going on. But Anna is not a character who appears at the beginning, it will take a little time. But if it is 23.7c version If there is a problem, there is no way to find a solution.
I mentioned it to the dev team on DISCORD. Just throwing it out here.

Happened after her drunk dial event. No matter what you give her, what subjects you talk about, texting, etc. her LP doesn't go up at all. Have to give the devs a screenshot to show them what's going on

master861

Nov 4, 2022

Happened after her drunk dial event. No matter what you give her, what subjects you talk about, texting, etc. her LP doesn't go up at all. Have to give the devs a screenshot to show them what's going on
that is strange i thing i need to install the c version to and check that to because anna got no issus on older versions

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019

高木さん、I just tested it with version 23.7.0, the incident of Anna getting drunk is normal, and it can be raised to LP30 Max. So if it is not a problem with the game version, please upload the save file, location 5-5, I will help you Check it out.

May 12, 2023
高木さん、I just tested it with version 23.7.0, the incident of Anna getting drunk is normal, and it can be raised to LP30 Max. So if it is not a problem with the game version, please upload the save file, location 5-5, I will help you Check it out.
I know it's normal it's the fact that though her LP isn't going up after the event. I'll post what I can once I get into my day here

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I know it's normal it's the fact that though her LP isn't going up after the event. I'll post what I can once I get into my day here
高木さん、 Sometimes after some events (regardless of success or failure), the game system does not respond immediately, usually after an hour in the game, or after moving to another place, there will be a prompt to complete or trigger the event, please Test it again.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes