TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Because they sell coffee and breakfast in the morning, you can see that there are really these two products on the table on the left, so at 7 am, it can also be called a coffee shop :D

Also, look on the wall on the right, there is a big coffee.....
Wrong.
That's the bakery. That's where Sam works.
The coffee shop is a different spot in the mall.

The shopping bag has an energy drink and some pastries. No coffee.

Either way - no biggie - I finally found her in the coffee shop at 6PM Thurs night - not at all what the calendar says on the wiki for her. But at least I got through that and just finished the scavenger hunt.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Wrong.
That's the bakery. That's where Sam works.
The coffee shop is a different spot in the mall.

The shopping bag has an energy drink and some pastries. No coffee.

Either way - no biggie - I finally found her in the coffee shop at 6PM Thurs night - not at all what the calendar says on the wiki for her. But at least I got through that and just finished the scavenger hunt.
Of course I know that the coffee shop is on the second floor. This is the bakery on the first floor, but the picture does... have coffee :D. Some shops will sell some products that are not exactly the same as the shop :D

Perhaps, some drugstores have Drugs on their signs, and they also sell some Drugs in private :D.

However, if you discuss seriously, if you look at Emma's schedule in walkthrough, you will find that she appeared in the bakery at the time you mentioned. So this may be an outdated error in walkthrough.

Last edited:

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Her is the 23.7.0 version i see now ther is another version out xd.
23.7.0 version
@YarK press on the spoiler to see what it say to that event you can see for each event the contions and if you meet them
Do you or anyone else happen to know how the gallery in this version works? I can't find the menu for it anywhere.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
her you go:

her are the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh if you dont upgrade to that version you dont get the bouten for the gallery on new plus game

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
sorry not sure newer dit make are new game plus and read the changel log the image gallery seems buged in 23.7.0 you need 23.7.0c you version is 23.7.0
In fact, the difference is not big. I just downloaded the test, and the gallery of 23.7.0c is also incomplete. However, some bugs in scene settings seem to have been fixed.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
So before I can do Emma should I break up with the other girls? I don't want her to not date me obviously.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
So before I can do Emma should I break up with the other girls? I don't want her to not date me obviously.
make sure that no girl has the status girlfriend, fiance, mistress, pet, sex slave. , only audry palla are allowed if you fucked bree you can get in trouble if you fucked bree below <45 les points that is why you should make emma close to sam means get sam to around 60lp

Do You have the uncompressed Android versión?
her you go

Reactions: Fabio2hr

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I mentioned it to the dev team on DISCORD. Just throwing it out here.

Happened after her drunk dial event. No matter what you give her, what subjects you talk about, texting, etc. her LP doesn't go up at all. Have to give the devs a screenshot to show them what's going on
Did you talk to her about TV? You're supposed to do that then go home after 20:00 the same day and the next event should trigger, raising her lp limit.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
make sure that no girl has the status girlfriend, fiance, mistress, pet, sex slave. , only audry palla are allowed if you fucked bree you can get in trouble if you fucked bree below <45 les points that is why you should make emma close to sam means get sam to around 60lp
I used to just use a save editor to make her love points be above 3 usually because I have like 6 girlfriends

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I haven't played in awhile so am curious about ? Sasha ? The dark hair girl.

She's really cute/pretty in some scenes but I think really ugly in others. Some
of those scenes, like the sex ones? She looks almost more like a guy in her face.
Like in the first post sample images. Picture 1 she's great. Picture 9...not so much.

Have they changed her artwork any in the last year or so?

Thank you

Cheers

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes