Kiirraann

Oct 31, 2022
The first time to really interact with Audrey (IIRC) is at the pub after work in the evening time.
Screenshot_2023-08-04-14-50-59-405_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg
The story tracker should look like this but in version 23.06.1d, it isn't and I have played through this game previously, had no such problems and I know where to find her. However I can't in version 23.06.1d. And this screenshot with Audrey in story tracker is from v23.5.1 where I can find her and progress her story quest.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
View attachment 2824590
The story tracker should look like this but in version 23.06.1d, it isn't and I have played through this game previously, had no such problems and I know where to find her. However I can't in version 23.06.1d. And this screenshot with Audrey in story tracker is from v23.5.1 where I can find her and progress her story quest.
Your photo has already explained everything. To meet Audrey, one of the conditions is that you have charm20 and Fitness20. Your Fitness is only 10, so you have completed 50%-Charm20 has been met.

In 23.6.1d, Audrey was removed from Meet People probably because Audrey was already met in the opening scene, just like Bree, Sasha, and Aletta. But meeting Audrey in the bar is still conditional.

The description of the old version of Meet people reminds you of the conditions. After version 23.6.0a, there are new spoilers, and more than 60% of the events can be viewed.

In addition, in the 23.6.0a version, Audrey has been removed from Meet people, and Reona is still there. Until the 23.6.1d version, Reona has also been removed, but after meeting the conditions, you can meet her in the university. This condition It should still be Bree's LP reaching 50.
audrey.jpg

Last edited:

Kiirraann

Oct 31, 2022
Your photo has already explained everything. To meet Audrey, one of the conditions is that you have charm20 and Fitness20. Your Fitness is only 10, so you have completed 50%-Charm20 has been met.

In 23.6.1d, Audrey was removed from Meet People probably because Audrey was already met in the opening scene, just like Bree, Sasha, and Aletta. But meeting Audrey in the bar is still conditional.

The description of the old version of Meet people reminds you of the conditions. After version 23.6.0a, there are new spoilers, and more than 60% of the events can be viewed.
View attachment 2825441
Thanks for the explanation didn't knew that.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hello everyone, I am a Taiwanese player. Although F95 requires English to be used for publishing articles, if you attach Chinese at the same time, I can help you answer your questions faster. I also attach Chinese to avoid grammatical errors caused by Google Translate. Misunderstanding. As long as I am not at work and online, both traditional and simplified characters are fine, and I can probably understand 80% of simplified characters.

However, I haven't played the Steam version. If you have any questions about the Steam version, such as achievements, please go to the Steam forum to ask.

哈嘍各位,我是台灣玩家,雖然F95上要求發表文章要使用英文,如果同時你附上中文,我也能更快幫忙回答你的問題,還附帶中文,以避免Google翻譯的文法錯誤而造成誤解.只要我不在工作中並且有上線.繁體或簡體都可以,簡體我大概還能看懂8成.

不過我沒有玩Steam版本,Steam版本相關的問題,如成就等等的,請到Steam的論壇詢問.

Reactions: Tommyfreddy3

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hmmm, okay - sad to hear. I got a "APOLOGIZE" event update when it happened for Sasha - so it led me to believe there was some hope - but for the next couple days she just said "piss off" so i have no idea what that is about.

Thanks for the advice of the on getting Sasha more submissive. :)

What I wonder is - can I up the Sub points to 75, unlock the ability to have the mall date, and unlock Lexi's Sub cap of 25, THEN allow Sasha's sub to dwindle back down to 50? Would that then ruin the pact? or is it forever unlocked?

EDIT _ and what's really confusing is you're saying that Sasha is one of those who you absolutely cannot be with anyone else (unless she's a slave) - during a band studio event, when Kleio was flirting with me, Sasha left and I opted to walk her home, but she encouraged me to go back to the studio to have sex with Kleio. So a bit out of character I think.
After answering your post, it's time for me to go to work.

Sasha's jealousy will disappear when your sub reaches 75, but as long as your current stats are lower than 75, this jealousy will exist again. And when you are under 75, but take Lexi to the mall for a date, she will be very Get angry and ignore you completely. Until you take her on a date, which triggers an apology to Sasha.

The one who can give you advice is, of course, the cheating victim: Samantha, after you mention Sasha to her, you can apologize to Sasha. However, this incident will make you lose your slave Lexi, and Kink can only stop forever. At 25, she also cannot join the family harem anymore.

This event is on the walkthrough, it is Piss Off!. I don't know if this is the answer you want.

Last edited:

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
the event for acade doesn't want to trigger
straight from the

Prerequisites: Arcade, Bree present (Saturday afternoons,15 PM), Bree 20 LP

Play games in the arcade with Bree. Different text if Mike has video games skill, but the outcome is the same.

Outcome: Bree max LP set to 30.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
After answering your post, it's time for me to go to work.
This event is on the walkthrough, it is Piss Off!. I don't know if this is the answer you want.
Yes this was very helpful.
In the absence of having a full understanding or thorough explanation as you've provided, I've simply rolled back clock to before Mall Date with Lexi and decided to go ahead and turn Sahsa in submissive. I think I'm at 72 KP now - so should be soon I can do Mall Date again (successfully).

Out of curiosity - what is the point of adding Lexi to the "home harem" if she is cool with whatever i'm doing with Sasha even at 25KPs. ? That was an awesome/liberating response from Lexi when she said that.

Tinklesan

Nov 18, 2020
How do I continue Morgan's storyline after the talk with Jack?
I can still meet and talk to her, but if I remember it right you meet her in the pub to apologize to her about thinking she's a boy, but this talk doesn't happen in my new playthrough.
Is this a bug?

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
do you remember what version your save is from
That bad ending became a reality in v23.06 iirc. In regards to your problem, try reloading a saved game where you didn't OD'd on the blue pills, or if that isn't possible then you'll have to restart the game again. :(
I believe my saves were from 23.4.0f and I updated it to 23.6.1b which is when the problem started.

All my recent saves seem to have the overdose bad ending, and I even tried a few of my less recent saves from a couple of months ago and I also got the overdose bad ending.

I haven't tried all of my saves, but it looks like they all will probably have the same issue since whatever I did to trigger the bad ending seems to have happened a long time ago.

The only other thing that I think might be triggering it is that I have cheats on, so maybe it's triggering because of the combination of cheats I have active?
I think I activated all the cheat options simultaneously, so maybe it has something to do with that.

If that's not it, then I really will have to start my game over.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Yes this was very helpful.
In the absence of having a full understanding or thorough explanation as you've provided, I've simply rolled back clock to before Mall Date with Lexi and decided to go ahead and turn Sahsa in submissive. I think I'm at 72 KP now - so should be soon I can do Mall Date again (successfully).

Out of curiosity - what is the point of adding Lexi to the "home harem" if she is cool with whatever i'm doing with Sasha even at 25KPs. ? That was an awesome/liberating response from Lexi when she said that.
Well..... Lexi may not be satisfied. First of all, Sub25->Sub50 is one of the conditions for establishing a harem, and after the quarrel, even Lexi who "loved you for 100 years"---yes, I have already There are 100 LP. After triggering this event, they will also leave angrily. They cannot get the upper limit of Sub50, and cannot trigger the follow-up event of the slave Lexi.

I am not in favor of using URM to intervene at this time and forcibly modify her Sub Max, because I am not an English-language player, and I can't even understand 10% of their dialogue, so I can't be sure which line of dialogue is the key to judging the success or failure of the event point.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
How do I continue Morgan's storyline after the talk with Jack?
I can still meet and talk to her, but if I remember it right you meet her in the pub to apologize to her about thinking she's a boy, but this talk doesn't happen in my new playthrough.
Is this a bug?
interactive-talk

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Now...how I can have a date with Lexi at 2 AM.

She always want to go directly to have sex.
I mentioned the details about the date yesterday, you can read it above. Although I can directly tell you to invite her on a date on Saturday night, if you can read the details I mentioned, I think it will be more helpful to you.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
the event for acade doesn't want to trigger
I just restarted the test, and I can complete this task without Gamer skills. So make sure to see if the conditions are met:
To complete Missing phone, Bree must have 20LP present value.
3 p.m. Saturday.
Arcade at the Mall.

YarK

Jun 6, 2017
I have problems with home harem.

Sasha's and Bree's stats are:
love = 100
sub = 100 (both have collars)

lesbian:
Sasha =50
Bree =45

All the quests are done (see the attache)

If they are in the same room they get mad and Sasha leaves the house. I don't understand whats wrong

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes