SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Love Sex Second Base v23.7.0C Compressed

Win 1.7 GB/598 MB :
, (26k Images,25.3k Webp) (14,5k Audio)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S: Not Included Mac version ;)

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
So before I can do Emma should I break up with the other girls? I don't want her to not date me obviously.
[/引用]
Not at all, you just need to do these things:
1. When she asks you, admit that you have a girlfriend, and the option of not admitting it, I have never played it, ask other people
2. When going to the movies, choose I like kissing
3. As long as you have sex with Bree, whether she is pregnant or not, her Les Point must reach 45, and it is best to have sex with Bree, which will win you a love index of 1 point

There is one thing to note, which I have avoided first, so I must remind everyone, that is, when you are on the fifth date with Emma, and she asks if you have a girlfriend, don’t go with other girls event at the same time, or Be careful, don't complete the event that will make that girl your girlfriend or make her pregnant. Until The Judgment, Emma's love point judgment is completed. After becoming your girlfriend, she doesn't care how many girls you like to have sex with.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
i played emma after i reached sam 60 lovepoints means i dont get the questions and that makes emma realy easy to get you can play all orther girls after emma because emma takes are huge amount of time to fuck if you got huge dick or iron stamina or what it is called.

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
make sure that no girl has the status girlfriend, fiance, mistress, pet, sex slave. , only audry palla are allowed if you fucked bree you can get in trouble if you fucked bree below <45 les points that is why you should make emma close to sam means get sam to around 60lp

her you goAndroid Mega version

wow - so reading this right? If you pursue interest with emma - you can have any girlfriends harems sex slaves etc?? She's a one and only???

I mean she's cute....but not THAT cute.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
wow - so reading this right? If you pursue interest with emma - you can have any girlfriends harems sex slaves etc?? She's a one and only???

I mean she's cute....but not THAT cute.
And even the save editor isnt working. I edit the save and once I load it i get two "Are You Sure" boxes and then it doesn't load. It's not even new content for me. I just want every girl at once.

MicrowaveSoup

Nov 1, 2022
This is my first post so sorry if I'm doing this wrong, but I found a way to unlock the gallery if anyone is interested. Place screens_gallery.rpy in the zip folder into the /game folder. You still need to unlock the gallery by completing the game though.

EDIT: I should say this is for game version 23.7.0c. This probably won't work on any other version.

Aug 19, 2019
Does anybody have problems with Bree and Sasha? They completely disappeared from the game. Can't interact with them, the rooms are not available, no phone calls, messages, etc.
They were there in the beginning and after a while just poofff...

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes