Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018
This is my first post so sorry if I'm doing this wrong, but I found a way to unlock the gallery if anyone is interested. Place screens_gallery.rpy in the zip folder into the /game folder. You still need to unlock the gallery by completing the game though.

EDIT: I should say this is for game version 23.7.0c. This probably won't work on any other version.
Worked. Cheers, mate.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 23.06.1d

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 750 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: votre and Steffane

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
What is the point of Emma then? Cassidy showed up way before her, I finished her storyline, and besides excluding her from the game I can't be with Emma?

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Is this a typo or did I see right that the patch notes mention a Bree Boobjob option?
If that's actually a thing, how do I get there?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hmm camila is quite unique for this View attachment 2829576 nvm minami too View attachment 2829587 oh and sasha View attachment 2829593
You know that attacking people and shaving their hair off is considered bodily harm in most jurisdictions and can land you behind bars? ;)

What is the point of Emma then? Cassidy showed up way before her, I finished her storyline, and besides excluding her from the game I can't be with Emma?
Getting Emma in a "by the guts" playthrough is impossible. If you want Emma, you need to adjust your playing style and take it slow with the other girls. Which decidedly means avoiding Cassidy.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Getting Emma in a "by the guts" playthrough is impossible. If you want Emma, you need to adjust your playing style and take it slow with the other girls. Which decidedly means avoiding Cassidy.
[/QUOTE]
Which is dumb. Most people, if they are just playing the game and have gotten her later than some, won't ever be able to play her if they aren't using a walk through. They might have a girlfriend, or a sex slave, by then and you cannot change that title of sex slave. Even if you friendzone someone. She's not a bad character, one of my favorites, but you would easily have sex with Bree before her and not even have the knowledge she can be bi by that point. Some choices in this game mechanic wise are questionable. I've never made a game so I know it can be hard, but like come on. But here I go, starting over again so I can have every girl.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Which is dumb. Most people, if they are just playing the game and have gotten her later than some, won't ever be able to play her if they aren't using a walk through. They might have a girlfriend, or a sex slave, by then and you cannot change that title of sex slave. Even if you friendzone someone. She's not a bad character, one of my favorites, but you would easily have sex with Bree before her and not even have the knowledge she can be bi by that point. Some choices in this game mechanic wise are questionable. I've never made a game so I know it can be hard, but like come on. But here I go, starting over again so I can have every girl.
[/QUOTE]

Well, as somebody only stated recently, your first playthrough is not intended to be perfect - no matter what "perfect" means to you. In this it may differ from some other games on this site (not all though - but VNs of course can be made more accessible with a walkthrough where it gets more convoluted for boxes). Just like in real life you try and you fail some times. But unlike real life you can retry.

That being said, the Emma issue is quite big and acknowledged by Andrealphus, so it is not out of the realms of possibility that it will become easier to meet her while still having the option to date her.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Well, as somebody only stated recently, your first playthrough is not intended to be perfect - no matter what "perfect" means to you. In this it may differ from some other games on this site (not all though - but VNs of course can be made more accessible with a walkthrough where it gets more convoluted for boxes). Just like in real life you try and you fail some times. But unlike real life you can retry.

That being said, the Emma issue is quite big and acknowledged by Andrealphus, so it is not out of the realms of possibility that it will become easier to meet her while still having the option to date her.
[/QUOTE]
If he acknowledged it then I can't complain. A game of this scale, and I have been playing this game since about 2019, is not easy to code and fix. It isn't the end all be all, just a minor annoyance. But an older save, and the skip button are my best friend.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
[/QUOTE]
Let me think about it, when I met Emma, I already made Shiori, Morgan, girlfriend + slave + pregnancy. At least these two people are objects that Emma cannot tolerate. Others include Sasha, Bree (tolerable objects), but I still caught up with Emma, so maybe it's because Audrey is my girlfriend+slave+pregnant, so I finally got a total of 3 love points.

Except for Alexis, I wanted to take the NTR route before, and I stayed until the end, and they all appeared later than Emma (such as Cassidy). In addition, the members of the band harem, because I want to control the LP, I didn't put Emma in the related events first. So overall, Emma is actually very easy to get along with.

Of course, I used cheating + time setting, but the point I have said several times:
1. Don't cheat Emma, Admit that you have a girlfriend. you have to go another route if you want to cheat her.
2, Answer like kissing when watching a movie. (+1 love index)
3. As long as you have sex with Bree, you must let her Les Point reach 45. (+1 love index)

In the Girlfriend situation, there is an item that can easily get the index:

If Palla, Audrey or Lexi are his girlfriends (and he admitted it before) then Emma will gain +1 Lovepoint and +20% Dating Point.

With these 3 points of love index, when I am in The Judgment, I will stand firm and win.

The last thing is to avoid dating other girls while dating Emma, and make them a situation that Emma cannot tolerate.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
This is my first post so sorry if I'm doing this wrong, but I found a way to unlock the gallery if anyone is interested. Place screens_gallery.rpy in the zip folder into the /game folder. You still need to unlock the gallery by completing the game though.

EDIT: I should say this is for game version 23.7.0c. This probably won't work on any other version.
Thanks, but didn't work for me even though I completed the game, maybe bc I used cheats?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You know that attacking people and shaving their hair off is considered bodily harm in most jurisdictions and can land you behind bars? ;)
Then go arrest Andrealphus those 3 get default bald from the gallery from the get-go if u just cycle through the girls in the tatoo parlor gallery

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes