kyon_koutaro

Dec 22, 2020
If it's for Emma to Reappear, there won't be her avatar symbol on the map, you can go to the haunted places on her schedule, like I met her in the park.
Let me see if I understand Emma is the girl from the dream I know that but I have to make her appear in the middle of Sam's story and before her divorce but I don't understand why Emma influences her to enter the harem of the home

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Let me see if I understand Emma is the girl from the dream I know that but I have to make her appear in the middle of Sam's story and before her divorce but I don't understand why Emma influences her to enter the harem of the home
When you read Sam, Emma, Home Harem's walkthrough more than 100 times, restarting more than 50 times, maybe you will understand :D

Just kidding, nothing serious, just a small detail. But if you make a wrong choice on this small detail, you will lose Emma's follow-up event.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
I can't seem to replace my save with the ng+ one. Idk if it's because of the "sync" folder appearing in the appdata folder. I replaced both to be sure but I dont have any access to save or NG+

edit: nevermind, had to load it and finish the save. sorry.

kyon_koutaro

Dec 22, 2020
When you read Sam, Emma, Home Harem's walkthrough more than 100 times, restarting more than 50 times, maybe you will understand :D

Just kidding, nothing serious, just a small detail. But if you make a wrong choice on this small detail, you will lose Emma's follow-up event.
being strange but I'll see what to do in this situation with emma for sam

master861

Nov 4, 2022
As far as i know if you cheat with in game phone then the new game + dont show up because i weeding many many girls many times and it dint show up for me.
Emma is not are path of the home harem only sam,bree,sasha,lexi, minami path of that harem ther is are harem with emma and sam that is true but that harem is not on the wiki

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
As far as i know if you cheat with in game phone then the new game + dont show up because i weeding many many girls many times and it dint show up for me.
Emma is not are path of the home harem only sam,bree,sasha,lexi, minami path of that harem ther is are harem with emma and sam that is true but that harem is not on the wiki
I don’t know what’s wrong with not being able to open the Gallery, but you’ve seen the picture of my post, I opened the game with Gallery, and I’ve said it many times, I have used cheats, URM, and Time Set.

kyon_koutaro

Dec 22, 2020

It doesn't matter, I got one last question, how do I do the foursome with Minami, Bree and Sasha, or has it not been implemented yet?

kyon_koutaro

Dec 22, 2020
Yes, but it seems that it does influence Emma's theme with the household thing because I received Emma's thing done since I don't introduce myself as a boyfriend, it's because he joined the harem

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
hey, does anyone know what asking for consent for hypnosis does? like can they realize it and get mad if i didnt ask or is it just for roleplay reasons?

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
imagine of you get the ladies super pregnant, with al that love making even while they are pregnant XD

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Question, is this game animated? For the hot scenes
It is not animated. An animated version is being thought about but it would be a reimagination or sequel to this game, not this game itself.

Does anyone here also received a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml warning from Windows Security? I just tried downloading the latest update via MEGA windows 10 and I'm very concerned after receiving this from my notification and I immediately canceled my download. please help huhu so far my computer is running fine....
False positives about viruses are pretty common in RenPy games. While it is prudent to err on the save side, stop, and ask like you did, there is nothing really that worrying about it.

um that's total bs i cheat the game it show up just fine
I don’t know what’s wrong with not being able to open the Gallery, but you’ve seen the picture of my post, I opened the game with Gallery, and I’ve said it many times, I have used cheats, URM, and Time Set.
The NG+ and thus I assume also the gallery will be unlocked once you have had a single playthrough not using the built-in cheats on your phone. If you were able to use a save game editor or RenPy console commands without breaking the save, the game will not notice that. It only sets a flag once you opened the in game menu.

And once you unlocked the NG+ feature and thus the gallery, it will probably stay unlocked even if you cheat on later playthroughs. It may just be that not everything carries over into NG+ but it will stay your old one.

So if you don't care about anything and are happy with the in game cheats but want to unlock the gallery, your best option probably is a quick Bree or Sasha run - ignore everybody else, get married, boom: unlock.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
hey, does anyone know what asking for consent for hypnosis does? like can they realize it and get mad if i didnt ask or is it just for roleplay reasons?
Getting consent prevents you from the being arrested for using hypnosis without consent too many times bad ending.

When you do it without consent, they have a 50/50 chance of noticing right away and losing 5 or 10 lp depending on difficulty. So yes they can notice just its random when it happens and when the count reaches the bad ending amount.

Reactions: Bleifuchs

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Getting consent prevents you from the being arrested for using hypnosis without consent too many times bad ending.

When you do it without consent, they have a 50/50 chance of noticing right away and losing 5 or 10 lp depending on difficulty. So yes they can notice just its random when it happens and when the count reaches the bad ending amount.
Thank you mate!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes