Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think that if she didn't cheat, it should mean that she is not in a state of jealousy or even Piss Off. Jealousy is when you kiss other girls in front of her, which may happen in the early stage. Piss Off is more serious, but there may be Conditional, like Sasha’s sub is under 75, the place where you take girls on a date, happens to be Sasha is also there.

For example, the slave Lexi incident I helped answer yesterday, the incident caused by not satisfying the Sub, which led to Piss Off!. I myself will avoid kissing other girls in front of girls throughout the whole process, because Sasha and Kylie see it. Very serious consequences. Only in the case of one person, or when taking her to a place where no one else is there. And you can only kiss once a day, and kissing can improve Date Point, so I will try to kiss on dates.
Did you just Rick roll yourself?

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
A set harem like "Band Harem" etc. just with all girls will not happen as Andrealphus has already said. It also would be a nightmare wedding with the 420 vows needed ... ;)

It may however be possible in the finished version to date all girls at the same time.
Well,it's a pity.This could happen in kind of MC's fantasy dream instead of "reality".I like both home and office harem,to choose between them really pains me:p

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
"Talk to Camila about Lexi ball"

I have this in the tracker, but when I interact with Camilla, nothing happens

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
interesting - i just saw Hanna in the gym it's been about 2 weeks since our date. She's pregnant.

She never contacted me, or came up to talk to me about it or anything. I checked her story progress and yup - get hanna pregnant is checked off. I thought they were supposed to come talk to you about it.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
interesting - i just saw Hanna in the gym it's been about 2 weeks since our date. She's pregnant.

She never contacted me, or came up to talk to me about it or anything. I checked her story progress and yup - get hanna pregnant is checked off. I thought they were supposed to come talk to you about it.
Just checked that event it's way to hard to trigger ^^

master861

Nov 4, 2022

Normal if you meet them ther say that to you

master861

Nov 4, 2022
anyone have android current version?
look some post back ther i postet the current android version.
To the one with the home harem look that you meet them Thursday 20:00 in the kitchen , i hope your turned randomness of.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I do hope that changes. I've never played with her before now. She is pretty cool. Maybe something can be done in the future to have both characters, but for now I must pick one. (Kylie cause who doesn't love a yandere)
Me, for one. Camilla every time for me.

Reactions: Cartageno

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a cheat or command to trigger the "Wait in the office" step of the Cassidy & Dwaney route? I think I'm stuck or the route is bug. Sorry my english

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Is there a cheat or command to trigger the "Wait in the office" step of the Cassidy & Dwaney route? I think I'm stuck or the route is bug. Sorry my english
No no the route is not bug you need to wait as it says can you show the tracker of that route and ther is are function spoiler in game.
her is the tracker from are old save of me for that route:
screenshot0001.png

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I followed what walkthrough said, and I didn't encounter any problems.

To be precise, you have to start with a restaurant date, and each time you have to choose to ignore her cheating, in order to see these additional scenes of NTR events.
I followed the wiki and got every NTR events. what does the ntr bj high school reunion look like exactly? because the one I'm getting is just the MC and Jack talking while Alexis gets mad.

Reactions: MikeOG

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Well, I've been waiting many days.
What you mean with wait many days can you press S on you keyboard and post are img of you tracker it would make it easyer for any one to see what is going on.Are you speak german or any orther language if german i speak german tho

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I followed the wiki and got every NTR events. what does the ntr bj high school reunion look like exactly? because the one I'm getting is just the MC and Jack talking while Alexis gets mad.
The bj looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get it Alexis needs to cheat on you, but you can't ever check on her (choosing options like wait, or having enough energy to not see the cinema event) doing so in her early events or you will not get this scene. (It also affects the ending if you marry her if you play the events this way...)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes