yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hmm the only girl that i dint encounter with pregnancy talk is Hannah for me all orther girls dit say it to me
Well, I met her at the park on the morning of the fifth day after her second conception, and she told me she was pregnant.

Why is it the fifth day, because on the seventh day, she is already pregnant, So it's up to Andrealphus to find out why.

Plus, Hannah wouldn't have told me she was pregnant if I hadn't been at the park in the morning, at the gym.
hanna preg.jpg

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm i can see on the img that is some thing wrong with her collar because
the ring should be normal in the middle not this far outdside

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Tried nothing happens. Does the closet room event with palla count as sleeping with her? I also had a date with sasha before the shop event where I slept with her. Kp and lp match. Also will the event be over if I don't finish it within 7 days?
Umm if your talking about the first event with Palla you aren't even close to when you can get the harem. You need to basically finish her route and go on a date and raise her kp with the appropriate limit raising choices. Sounds like with Sasha you're ok just need to move Palla's route further.

If you're talking about the event when Sasha's fucking Palla with a strap on that is the only event for it there isn't anything else.

duck414

Jan 3, 2018
Loading up a save with this new version, I'm getting an event that MC is having a heart attack from eating too many dick pills.

Any idea what parameter the game is checking so I can edit the save file? HEARTBEAT and BLUE_PILL are not it.

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Loading up a save with this new version, I'm getting an event that MC is having a heart attack from eating too many dick pills.

Any idea what parameter the game is checking so I can edit the save file? HEARTBEAT and BLUE_PILL are not it.
I sincerely suggest you to give up this save file and restart it.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Rick 2081

Apr 16, 2023
Umm if your talking about the first event with Palla you aren't even close to when you can get the harem. You need to basically finish her route and go on a date and raise her kp with the appropriate limit raising choices. Sounds like with Sasha you're ok just need to move Palla's route further.

If you're talking about the event when Sasha's fucking Palla with a strap on that is the only event for it there isn't anything else.
I see currently I am at the point where her and sasha have a fight in sasha's shop.
I'll try completing her route first then

master861

Nov 4, 2022
you dont get are heartbeat from to many bigger dick pills only from the to many blue pills(steam achivemend Heartbeat attack)

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
Glad gallery mode is in the past now. Its time to make it regular updates on it and customization just like that mod had.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I started with normal penis size (not Hung, not Small trait). I finally afforded a "Bigger" pill and now have the "Hung" trait (and I understand the game-mechanics of high fertility rate).

So I just topped another 5K in the bank - does buying/taking another "Bigger" pill after you already have the "Hung" trait have any in-game effect?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I started with normal penis size (not Hung, not Small trait). I finally afforded a "Bigger" pill and now have the "Hung" trait (and I understand the game-mechanics of high fertility rate).

So I just topped another 5K in the bank - does buying/taking another "Bigger" pill after you already have the "Hung" trait have any in-game effect?
No if you got the Hung you can only make it smaller not bigger(side effect look at my img with emma), ther was something planed with to many big pillls but that get removed, not sure how many sexperince you get with are smaler dick with hung its +1

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
No if you got the Hung you can only make it smaller not bigger(side effect look at my img with emma), ther was something planed with to many big pillls but that get removed, not sure how many sexperince you get with are smaler dick with hung its +1
thx for the info. I'm already at 177 on the sexperience skill. I spammed the book nightly a few times while waiting for enough $$ to git the bigger/hung pill/trait.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
thx for the info. I'm already at 177 on the sexperience skill. I spammed the book nightly a few times while waiting for enough $$ to git the bigger/hung pill/trait.
No no not that experince the girls got experince to but you dont see that (400 expirence) look for examble you need sasha experience at min 20 or something that you can change one of her sex poses to rough

Last edited:

duck414

Jan 3, 2018
I sincerely suggest you to give up this save file and restart it.
Hoping to avoid this, but yeah.

you dont get are heartbeat from to many bigger dick pills only from the to many blue pills(steam achivemend Heartbeat attack)

Here are the values that changed between two saves on this "doomed" character:
FLAGS > HERO!bluepills > value: +3280 to 6560. It is 3280 on the "doomed" character.
LAST_HEARTBEAT: +18324 to 1691441755. Wondering if this is being used as a gate now to check for the heart attack.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Andrealphus Just noticed a discrepancy in descriptions for Klieo. When you first meet her she is described as having huge breasts.. but when you see her at the car dealership she is described as having pert and petite breasts ... hmmm.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes