yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Well how bout that!! She finally came and talked to me about it! Been 3 weeks.
Better late than never. :) or.....maybe that's the problem....she was late.

View attachment 2835919
So last night I posted that I had to go to the park to find her 5 days after fertilization, otherwise she would become pregnant after 7 days. Maybe she is too healthy and the pregnancy rate is faster?

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Anyone knows why Audrey isn't showing up in my game? I saw a comment saying that killing Danny might prevent her from showing up, except I didn't even know Danny could be killed? I defeated him when meeting Lexi, but he's still very much alive and occasionally shows up to bother one of the girls. Actually, now that I look at it, she isn't showing up anywhere in the story tracker: not the completed quests, not the active quests, not the meet people quest. Nothing.

I'm using a clean save in version 23.6.1d

EDIT: No, nevermind. The fucking event JUST triggered. And I'm like, two in-game years now. Why the fuck did it take so long...

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Well, I don't know if that counts - but Emma did ask me out on another date which we wound up at the club afterwards and she allowed me to kiss her - so progress. I guess it just took me posting something about it to see some.
No no that is not talk to emma that should be if i remember correct talk in the bakery about if you whant be her boyfriend

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Anyone knows why Audrey isn't showing up in my game? I saw a comment saying that killing Danny might prevent her from showing up, except I didn't even know Danny could be killed? I defeated him when meeting Lexi, but he's still very much alive and occasionally shows up to bother one of the girls. Actually, now that I look at it, she isn't showing up anywhere in the story tracker: not the completed quests, not the active quests, not the meet people quest. Nothing.

EDIT: No, nevermind. The fucking event JUST triggered. And I'm like, two in-game years now. Why the fuck did it take so long...
That is strange but that never happend in that version of yours maybe you should upgrade

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019

Did you pay attention to the conditions to save Audrey in the bar at night? She is one of the characters in the opening scene, or your colleague, it's strange that you didn't find her.

In the various versions I have played, there is no case where she did not appear because of a bug in the version.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For some reason i can't up the kink more than 50%. What do i need to do to change that ?
Depends on which girl you talk about (and possibly which route you took). Every so often, kink and love get locked and you have to do an event to up it further.

However if you messed up said event, that may be problematic (or picked Bree's "gamer route")

ReaperZ0ne

Jan 17, 2021
Depends on which girl you talk about (and possibly which route you took). Every so often, kink and love get locked and you have to do an event to up it further.

However if you messed up said event, that may be problematic (or picked Bree's "gamer route")
i want samantha to join the home harem and went with path A(stop the wedding)

master861

Nov 4, 2022
For some reason i can't up the kink more than 50%. What do i need to do to change that ?
Then you chosed the wrong path you whant collar sam right? then path A is wrong.
you need to go to path d with her to set it to 100% after d is finished you go to path E(Samantha dumps Ryan) lp set to max 85

then on path A (Samantha wants to know the truth) >=85lp

And if minami not in the home harem i would suggest you at her frist then sam then lexi

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Depends if you whant collar her slave collar if you whant collar her status slave then no.
Are you got are save after you see ryan cheating on her? If yes load that save go to the weeding dont tell her anthing about it and leave the weeding this leads you to path D
But you need to see him cheating in the nightclub or it dont work you can go another why to Path D but never test this why.
WARNING: You can't get Samantha past 50 kink unless you play
but you can still at her to the home harem if her kink is 50 stucked but then ther is no slave collar for her, or you us cheats or console commands then you can unstuck her kink

Last edited:

ReaperZ0ne

Jan 17, 2021
Depends if you whant collar her slave collar if you whant collar her status slave then no.
Are you got are save after you see ryan cheating on her? If yes load that save go to the weeding dont tell her anthing about it and leave the weeding this leads you to path D
But you need to see him cheating in the nightclub or it dont work you can go another why to Path D but never test this why.
WARNING: You can't get Samantha past 50 kink unless you play
but you can still at her to the home harem if her kink is 50 stucked but then ther is no slave collar for her
im stupid i didn't see the last paragraph . But thanks anyways

Geun88

May 4, 2020
My band practice meter already reaches 100% but I can't go to the Battle of The Bands. I think it's because I'm using ATCMod. Can anyone help make my practice meter go down so maybe I can still go to the Battle of The Bands.

Geun88

May 4, 2020
I can't get any girl to accept the Slutty Dress. Also, I can't call Audrey to the Office.
Only Audrey and Minami are able to use the slutty dress both at Kink 70% or more and to call Audrey to your office you need to be CEO first by proceeding Cassidy quest line.

Reactions: Argt
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes