Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I heard this game is very grindy, so I wonder how much cheat or command console could help me?
There is an in game cheat, however it will prevent unlock of the New Game + feature (though that doesn't matter as much, since it offers nothing you can't get via the cheat) and the gallery.

Console commands are basically a no-no here. Apart from some very basic stuff and a few specific cases, it will break your game. That's also why you won't find any helpful list of which flag does what as in other games.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hi, I heard this game is very grindy, so I wonder how much cheat or command console could help me?
I don't encourage you to use console commands, because you must know the game very well, and you know how to find out the function of each command and whether it will cause bugs or save file failures in the game. Maybe you can find someone to share or provide you Commands to solve certain problems.

In addition, you need to be very careful when modifying the Save file from the Save Editor website, and errors will cause the save file to fail.

If you don't want to use in-game cheats to prevent getting NG+ and Gallery, and you know 0x52_URM well, then I would recommend you to use 0x52_URM.

For all cheating, the main thing is that you have a good understanding of the game content, so that you can proceed smoothly. The best way is to save more, and then refer to the spoilers in the game, as well as walkthrough.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I don't encourage you to use console commands, because you must know the game very well, and you know how to find out the function of each command and whether it will cause bugs or save file failures in the game. Maybe you can find someone to share or provide you Commands to solve certain problems.

In addition, you need to be very careful when modifying the Save file from the Save Editor website, and errors will cause the save file to fail.

If you don't want to use in-game cheats to prevent getting NG+ and Gallery, and you know 0x52_URM well, then I would recommend you to use 0x52_URM.

For all cheating, the main thing is that you have a good understanding of the game content, so that you can proceed smoothly. The best way is to save more, and then refer to the spoilers in the game, as well as walkthrough.
To urm it can fuck up you game to on some dates like the one with anna and kleio if you not on 23.7xxx

Geun88

May 4, 2020
My Battle of Band progress is stuck. I have done the 1st part of the contest and waited 14 days but the guitar icon still only said practice not participating in the contest

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
My Battle of Band progress is stuck. I have done the 1st part of the contest and waited 14 days but the guitar icon still only said practice not participating in the contest
Sorry to tell you that there is no problem with your save file. It should be that your current game version is out of date.

In the past few days, I have checked the save files of several friends, and there are no problems. The problem is that the game version is outdated. I hope everyone can get the latest game version.
Band.jpg

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
To urm it can fuck up you game to on some dates like the one with anna and kleio if you not on 23.7xxx
I have used URM in version 23.6.0a and previous versions, until the current version after 23.7, and no errors have occurred. It may be that I have not modified the project that will cause errors.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm my links should working if i am not mistaken i postet them long ago, checked yes ther still working my mega links.
the only bug that was known in early version was the anna and kleio threesome but battle of the bands was no bug know in versions 22 to 23.7.xx

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hmm my links should working if i am not mistaken i postet them long ago, checked yes ther still working my mega links.
the only bug that was known in early version was the anna and kleio threesome but battle of the bands was no bug know in versions 22 to 23.7.xx
The version 23.6.0a does have problems with combat, and I have encountered it myself. I completed it with an earlier version. The version after 23.7 is currently normal.

I didn't notice the threesome, because it has nothing to do with the band battle, and I can proceed normally.

So please get the latest version of the game.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hi i have some trouble triggering the final event of hanna in front of the porch
how is it triggered?

Is there a mod to modify girl sexual experience ( i am trying to get things faster with emma) and how to do it?
If there isn't a mod for that, what code should be imput from the notebook file?

Also how can you decide Harmony path (slutty or nun) since you need to decrease her purity anyway?
thanks

master861

Nov 4, 2022
The version 23.6.0a does have problems with combat, and I have encountered it myself. I completed it with an earlier version. The version after 23.7 is currently normal.

I didn't notice the threesome, because it has nothing to do with the band battle, and I can proceed normally.

So please get the latest version of the game.
I mean the treesome after you win the battle of the bands (foursome with sasha if played right).
@Alternation62 yes ther dit if you start are ng +
@Gogu112
with URM maybe

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm looking at the changelog, did they finally add a gallery to this?
Well, if you're looking at it ... the answer is right there. Yes, but alpha.

Can you change the background music with something else in this game ?
You could rewrite the program - or set the music to zero in options and pick some playlist of your own in WinAmp, iTunes, Spotify, whatever.

Reactions: Alternation62

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I mean the treesome after you win the battle of the bands (foursome with sasha if played right).
@Alternation62 yes ther dit if you start are ng +
@Gogu112
with URM maybe
The situation may be more serious than you know, because I was unable to participate in the second band battle at that time, so there was no way for Foursome. I had to obtain the later game version to complete all the tasks in the band harem.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes