master861

Nov 4, 2022
Nah dude.
First I have 60 LPs with Emma.
Have not done a situation with a picnic, a handjob, or cinema with Bree or anything.

here is my story progress:
She asked for a date. She wanted to sit at my house and watch anime all eve. Other than that it just says "Talk to Emma"
It's been 3 weeks and that is still there. no "talking" event has triggered.
So my question I've been trying to get direction for is what criteria/situation must be met to trigger whatever that is - I've been stuck at 60LPs for a while.
View attachment 2840038
OK your lp is at 60 this means this you need to take her to 5 dates to get the handjob scene from her:
follow this:

Handjob scene
Prerequisites: Emma is datable, Emma lp >= 60, invite Emma to a date 4 times
  1. For the after date scene to happen you have to invite Emma to Mikes's home 3 times. She will tell Mike that she will consider it another time.
    • Accept her choice and do this on three different dates with her.
    • Don't insist that she comes home with you, she will lose a lot ofand the amount of times you need to ask are increased by +1.
  2. When Mike asks her for the fourth timeshe will accept his invitation and go home with Mike. There she proposes that they watch some Anime.
    • Don't propose to do something different instead on the fourth date or she will get mad and leave for the evening.
  3. When Mike invites Emma home for the fifth time, Mike can propose to either watch another anime series or that they do something sexier.
    • If Mike proposes to do something sexier, Emma will ask him with how many girls he has been together (had sex with) and if he has a girlfriend at the moment:
      • If Mike is not seeing any girl, everything is fine and Emma will give Mike a handjob
      • If Mike is seeing another girl (these status count: girlfriend, fiancee, mistress, pet, sex slave, pregnant)
        • Yes: Emma will remember that Mike admitted to having a girlfriend (this will be relevant ). If his girlfriend is Palla, Lexi or Audrey, nothing will happen.
        • [LIE] No: Emma will get that Mike lied to her and she will become undatable and her max LPwill be set to 12.
    • If Mike just tells her that they're out of Benji episodes then the whole conversation about the other girls will be avoided and Emma will give Mike a handjob
Outcome: At this point of Emma's story a new value is introduced (Lovepoints, those are not the same asand can't be tracked ingame) that has to be increased in order to successfully get to a point in her story where you'll be able to . The following three events don't have a specific order in which they have to be finished!
After you got the handjob from her follow this:
Cinema date ( )
if you got another girlfriend like sasha you fucked up with emma make sure that your friendzone all girlfriends the only girls that dont count are( Lexi, Audrey and Palla)

If a girl has any of these statuses she will count as a girlfriend: girlfriend, fiance, mistress, pet, sex slave.
you can remove the collar from are slave per commanding her and then friendzone her should work to.

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone know why, when I use the cheats it automatically skips half the storyline? It jumps right to the end and you get a scene where you've had sex already with sasha and bree both and they confront. This is annoying as I thought I could use cheats briefly here and there to start the game off with but no

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hmm, how much sub points does Audrey have? You can't call her in or tell her to wear her sexy uniform if her sub points are below 50 (for topless she needs to be above 90)

The internal names which are used for the labels...
Please forgive my ignorance, I still don’t know how to operate when you say that. Is it to find a specific file, open it with a text file, and then search?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
how to get "a friendly reprimand" achievement
If you took the photos of Ryan in the nightclub before the wedding, during the wedding, take a walk. Then finish the Sam storyline... Alternatively, at the wedding, go to the bathroom. Aftewards, when you tell Sam about Ryan's cheating, tell her she isn't any better... then finish that storyline...

Reactions: MisterDuck

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
Cheating stats can break your game if you don't know what you do, if you set knowledge for instance to 100 you would not get any talk topics (which you normally get every 10 levels) or if you cheat the girls stats events could play out of order which could bug out their paths...
So yeah until you know exactly how the game works cheating without the internal cheat menu could "taint" your save as well, using the internal cheat menu only blocks you from reaching NewGame+ (which isn't needed if you use cheats anyway) and the Steam Achievements...
This happened with using the phone cheat menu no less and has caused it to say I've already had sex with sasha and bree both when I only just started the game and am into day 2 or 3 in fact. It broke the entire storyline pretty much is there a way to play the game with the phone cheat menu without having to play the game all the way through? Cause thats a little tedious for me

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Sasha should not be cheatet not even with the phone that is why your storlines breaks but that is standing clear on the sasha wiki.

Unpacking
Prerequisites: done Unpacking, Hallway, 09:00-24:00, not cheated <--- that is what i am tallking about that are the phone cheats.
her read the wiki:

And yes you can use the phone cheats if you know what are you cheating and wich time you us that cheats

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Does anybody have a goated save file where they've achieved all/most of the content? I've grinded out a fair bit but now I realize I've completly fucked up: Samantha, Office harem/Cassidy story, Emma, and I'm sure other things at this point and I sure as hell don't want to start over with a run where I'm constantly checking a wiki

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
OK your lp is at 60 this means this you need to take her to 5 dates to get the handjob scene from her:
follow this:
Hi, do you still remember how your Sam and Emma chose the route so that they both locked the Les point at 50? I restarted the game yesterday, and this time I didn’t trigger Sam to interact with me. Emma didn’t want to hurt Sam’s dialogue, and Without Sam making concessions and talking to the three of them on a date.

Although it is possible to open with URM, I'd like to know the correct choice of this route :D.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
how to get "a friendly reprimand" achievement
straight from Natalies wiki page

Natalie gives Ryan a BJ at ’s wedding, and dances with Mike.

Mike can have a threesome with her and Samantha on Samantha's revenge path, hinting at possible future content with her.

and use if you are trying to unlock it

Reactions: MisterDuck

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question how to make the sister be in the harem? The quest says she must suspect something but I don't see how? For the moment I have a Harem of 3 girls already Samantha, Bree and Sasha are that I can still have the sister in the harem or is it dead, is it limited to 3 people?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have a question how to make the sister be in the harem? The quest says she must suspect something but I don't see how? For the moment I have a Harem of 3 girls already Samantha, Bree and Sasha are that I can still have the sister in the harem or is it dead, is it limited to 3 people?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hi, do you still remember how your Sam and Emma chose the route so that they both locked the Les point at 50? I restarted the game yesterday, and this time I didn’t trigger Sam to interact with me. Emma didn’t want to hurt Sam’s dialogue, and Without Sam making concessions and talking to the three of them on a date.

Although it is possible to open with URM, I'd like to know the correct choice of this route :D.
Ah you mean the friendly harem that is not even on the wiki but it is ther make sure that you got emma at least to 80 or 90lp and make sure that you can fuck her all postions, you sam should be at 60lp now play same route until she dumps rain means all after scene with same the bj and fucking at home now make sure that your emma is at >=75 kinky points same for sam, make sure she dint join the home harem make sure both les points at 45 then ask both on are date within 7 days, now it should trigger the frist event of the friendly harem same as every orther harem(contions) if ther condtions correct the after date scene should happen at home with both, if you ask then emma on are date.
Ah make sure same is at 100lp and she is in are exclusive realtion chip with you.
screenshot0013.png
that second selection should now be possible.
you gone love that harem and no its not on the tracker:
screenshot0014.png
that is the bj scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fuck emma scene:

Last edited:
Reactions: yys7788

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Ah you mean the friendly harem that is not even on the wiki but it is ther make sure that you got emma at least to 80 or 90lp and make sure that you can fuck her all postions, you sam should be at 60lp now play same route until she dumps rain means all after scene with same the bj and fucking at home now make sure that your emma is at >=75 kinky points same for sam, make sure she dint join the home harem make sure both les points at 45 then ask both on are date within 7 days, now it should trigger the frist event of the friendly harem same as every orther harem(contions) if ther condtions correct the after date scene should happen at home with both, if you ask then emma on are date.
Ah make sure same is at 100lp and she is in are exclusive realtion chip with you.
View attachment 2842554
that second selection should now be possible.
you gone love that harem and no its not on the tracker:
View attachment 2842566
that is the bj scene:
fuck emma scene:
It turns out that the main condition for triggering is to have slept with them within seven days. In this way, the old save file I played in the past can also complete this task.

thank you~~~

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Trying to get Emma, I broke up with collared girls. Now that I asked them for a second chance, they didn't get their slave status back. They still call me master and have the collar visual, but the achievement is unchecked and the status says we are friends.

Any way to correct that? I tried lowering kink until they take the collar off, but when I get it up again, they put it back on without me having to offer it and the problem is not solved.

Ok I found that with a save editor I can change the status of having already gifted the collar to False and offer the collar again. This is quite a shore for something the game should have implied.

Edit : strangely it doesn't work with Cassidy. Even If she is at 100 kink and 100 love, she is super pissed that I offer a collar.
I have to admit, I had to read the first line a second time to make sure I wasn't misreading it, and you weren't being inappropriate.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
gnadudu
which tool do you recommend to decompile the game in the current version ?
Hmm, I edited the "UnRen-forall.bat" from here. The original version has some issues with starred_indexes and doublestarred_indexes which leads to bugs ingame. (Didn't have time to test it on any other games, so use it at your own peril...)

Edit: Unren forall v8.9 was updated with my changes, so this version should work: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-forall-v8-9-unren-powershell-forall-v8-9.92717/

Last edited:

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Quick question about the home harem quest, when it says "fuck both girls within 7 days" does that mean within 7 days of getting the quest or within 7 days of each other at any point, it's marked as completed but even though I'm metting the stat requirements on both girls bree still leaves.

In other words, did I once again waste a bunch of fucking time grinding out stats because the questlog fucking lied to me?

Edit: Nvm, turns out the quest log was simply pulling a teehee moment by lying about sasha being amiable to sex with women. All fixed now

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes