gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i accidentally supported minami instead of sasha is there any way to fix this via console please help
DONE.pop("spank_minami")
or
jump spank_minami

The first one lets you replay the event as if you never have played it (but you must of course meet the requirements for the event to trigger it again), the second one jumps directly to the event...
Don't know if the story tracker gets updated or not if you use those commands though...

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
DONE.pop("spank_minami")
or
jump spank_minami

The first one lets you replay the event as if you never have played it (but you must of course meet the requirements for the event to trigger it again), the second one jumps directly to the event...
Don't know if the story tracker gets updated or not if you use those commands though...
worked! Thank you
by the way how can i see these kind of console commands in game

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This image was uploaded in the dev's twitter account about a week ago. So Kat will be a datable character as well (Amy and iirc Cherie are the two others), but only if Bree gamer's path is selected. Now I wonder if perhaps another lady like Kiara the café manager will also be included if the maid path is chosen instead. Would be cool to see that happening. :)

S_Rodney

Jan 31, 2023
Have you guys checked the experimental Gallery in game ? on the "Gen" page... there's a few scenes clearly featuring Lexi, Aletta, Mike and Dwayne. I've had the NTR scene where, after meeting the CEO, we hang at the nightclub and happen to find Lexi... then have a threesome while Aletta watches.

That scene ends with a massive facial... then Dwayne says "we'll go somewhere else". That's it, nothing else.

Still, Aletta is not featured in the scene as she watches "off camera". But in the gallery, there's these pictures...
1691803535461.png
1691803551254.png

Anyone knows what's needed to unlock that "in game" ?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
by the way how can i see these kind of console commands in game
There is no real good way to see commands in game. You need to decompile and understand the code (for most events it's not enough to just remove it from the DONE list or jump to the event, because if flags get set during an event they need to be adjusted manually...)

Anyone knows what's needed to unlock that "in game" ?
During the scene in the nightclub you've two options "Do it" and "It's not a good idea". "Do it" leads to the Lexi, Dwayne & MC threesome, "It's not a good idea" to Dwayne fucking Aletta and MC fucking Lexi...

S_Rodney

Jan 31, 2023
During the scene in the nightclub you've two options "Do it" and "It's not a good idea". "Do it" leads to the Lexi, Dwayne & MC threesome, "It's not a good idea" to Dwayne fucking Aletta and MC fucking Lexi...
Damn... Man I've been spending the whole week on that game to trigger as much event as I could (restarted like 4 times...) right now I'm on track for pretty much every possible harems... and I'm abusing the console for maxing out the stats asap. Like, if an event results in, let's say, "bree_love_max" is now "180"... I enter "bree_love = 180" right away. So I don't have to grind it...

House Harem in progress: Sasha, Bree & Sam... I'm working on Lexi... Minami will be next
Band Harem is completed
Bitchy Harem not started: Need work on Palla, Audrey is collared, Cassidy is not really in game yet
Jealous Harem is completed
Office Harem has barely started: My last event is the Office Party for my promotion
Pixie Harem has started: working on Morgan
Taming Harem not started: haven't interacted with Kylie yet.
Fashion Harem not started: Need work on Palla
College Harem is completed
Sporty Harem not started: Need work on Ayesha
Gamer Harem not possible: Bree's on her Maid path
Criminal Harem not started: Camila and Kylie not in game yet
Friendly Harem not started: I haven't found the condition yet... but Emma and Samantha are both Collared right now.

So I figured that raising Emma's sexperience (to 30) "heals" her condition... but she still doesn't wanna kiss ? She's pretty odd.

Anyway, thanks for the Info.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Friendly Harem not started: I haven't found the condition yet... but Emma and Samantha are both Collared right now.
Friendly harem should trigger if you slept with Sam and Emma in the timespan of one week, you've at least 63 love points with each of them (to actually form it 75+ love points and 45+ lesbian points and 25+ sub points) and Sam needs to be divorced. The event itself triggers if you go on a date with Emma at the mall...

but she still doesn't wanna kiss ? She's pretty odd.
To unlock kissing with Emma you need to go on a date with her and bring the date score to over 75% to unlock kissing for the first time. After that you can kiss her anytime like the other girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ

fotrik666

Jan 11, 2019
Damn... Man I've been spending the whole week on that game to trigger as much event as I could (restarted like 4 times...) right now I'm on track for pretty much every possible harems... and I'm abusing the console for maxing out the stats asap. Like, if an event results in, let's say, "bree_love_max" is now "180"... I enter "bree_love = 180" right away. So I don't have to grind it...

House Harem in progress: Sasha, Bree & Sam... I'm working on Lexi... Minami will be next
Band Harem is completed
Bitchy Harem not started: Need work on Palla, Audrey is collared, Cassidy is not really in game yet
Jealous Harem is completed
Office Harem has barely started: My last event is the Office Party for my promotion
Pixie Harem has started: working on Morgan
Taming Harem not started: haven't interacted with Kylie yet.
Fashion Harem not started: Need work on Palla
College Harem is completed
Sporty Harem not started: Need work on Ayesha
Gamer Harem not possible: Bree's on her Maid path
Criminal Harem not started: Camila and Kylie not in game yet

So I figured that raising Emma's sexperience (to 30) "heals" her condition... but she still doesn't wanna kiss ? She's pretty odd.

Anyway, thanks for the Info.
Can you upload your save?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
how to find Lexi i have been looking for her from 16-24h on friday and saturday but can't find her
There should be a Lexi face icon you can click when visiting Dark Alley, Mall, Park, and Club. Afterwards at noon on the next weekday, if you at least have a car go to the world map and the event for finding her at the trailer park occurs.

Reactions: JeLiTeng

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
There is no real good way to see commands in game.
erm, do ya even know about
Python:
dir()
command?
it's literally lists all functions, variables and lists
for inspection of certain classes ya can use smth like bree.__dict__ to see parameters or just use name like bree to see what exactly this thing is (if it variable ya see it's value, class will return smth like <store.Girl> on ...)

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Well, it got stuck in weird places again this time. I finished the family harem first, Sam's harem, then the Minami harem. Turns out Sam's harem had priority, and the quest track suddenly became asking the other girls.

But I have re-executed all MC+Bree, Sasha's threesome events, and MC+Bree, Sasha, Minami's Foursome events, but I still can't ask them to let Sam join.....

View attachment 2844926
That is od normal you should trigger that event after sam dumps rain and you on are exclusive realtion ship with sam then the ask the orther girls should trigger if you talk to bree,sasha, Minami
And to the wiki i dit say it alredy i say it again some stuff is pree info on the wiki even he can not know all true stuff of the game because some info he has is from the game and some stuff is not complett like emma(the ingame stuff is some times the same as on the wiki) but you should not try to at stuff to the wiki with emma because ther is still stuff coming for emma that changes some events and the time shedule is far from right on the wiki

Last edited:

thaura

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a cheat for the console or a way to edit the save file to get unstuck on the emma path? It seems like I didn't have enough love points because bree was my slave... I don't wanna start over again to fuck emma

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ther is maybe some tricks with the save editor but not sure about that , or maybe are command to get her 3 lovepoints but not sure about that and not sure if emma is the same as sasha with the cheating in game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
erm, do ya even know about
Python:
dir()
command?
it's literally lists all functions, variables and lists
for inspection of certain classes ya can use smth like bree.__dict__ to see parameters or just use name like bree to see what exactly this thing is (if it variable ya see it's value, class will return smth like <store.Girl> on ...)
Yeah, but a list of all that doesn't automatically mean you know which flags need to be set to get what event without any hiccups along the way.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
That is od normal you should trigger that event after sam dumps rain and you on are exclusive realtion ship with sam then the ask the orther girls should trigger if you talk to bree,sasha, Minami
And to the wiki i dit say it alredy i say it again some stuff is pree info on the wiki even he can not know all true stuff of the game because some info he has is from the game and some stuff is not complett like emma(the ingame stuff is some times the same as on the wiki) but you should not try to at stuff to the wiki with emma because ther is still stuff coming for emma that changes some events and the time shedule is far from right on the wiki
Before this problem arose, I had already done the Emma route, and I only had sex with Sam and Emma within 7 days. I did not do the Friendly route at the same time, although I am not sure if this will become a new family harem in the future.

The problem that happened yesterday was that after completing Sam’s harem, I started to run the Minami route, and it didn’t appear until Minami joined the harem. But in fact, I have also played the process of completing Sam’s harem before letting Minami join, and it didn’t work. This problem. So I think it's a logical bug.

And the slave Lexi has reached the last two stages, I try to see how to solve the bug of this game logic problem. You have to set Sam’s harem event, the priority is before Minami and Lexi, so why do I complete Sam’s harem first, and Will there be such inexplicable events? It’s like Sam introduced me as best friend, and suddenly one day I became her boyfriend unintentionally. As a result, Emma’s route has new differences.

I'm not a Lab rat, but Andrealphus dude, I restarted the game in the past two months, and went through to the third round (not counting those who gave up and restarted in the middle). In addition to helping other players find out the problem, I still return I will encounter new problems in the game that I have never encountered before, and you are making me feel this way more and more.

Sorry master861, I am a player of the Chinese language department, because I wrote in Chinese grammar, and then translated into English through Google, on the contrary, the English I saw was also converted into Chinese with Google Translate, maybe you and I want to say Yes, with what the other party sees, the meaning may be unclear or wrong.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes