master861

Nov 4, 2022
Yes english is not my main language its german and that is why i at frist Minami to the home harem because its tricky to at her after sam because Minami has some events that can make huge trouble atting some one to the home harem, i see now on the wiki for joining Minami after sam you need to make sure that you dont trigger this home harem events:
Troublesome sister
Minami snooping around <--- this need to be triggered then
Prerequisites: Already formed the home harem, Had a threesome with Bree & Sasha the night before, Had sex with Minami before once, wake up 07:00 - 09:00, times denied Minami < 3
Minami is trying to figure out what is going on between Mike, Sasha an Bree. She bursts into Mikes room after he had some fun Bree & Sasha.
  • If MIke tells Minami that he is not in the mood that will lead to 2 new options he can choose from:
    • He deny that there is anything between him and the girls. Minami will get angry and storm out of his room. (increases times denied by +1)
    • If he tells her that he sleeps with Bree and Sasha, Minami will leave his room. (this will lead to ) <--- trigger
  • "Come here": Mike sleeps with Minami to distract her. (increases times denied by +1)
Minami's request
Prerequisites: done Minami snooping around,>= 25,>= 75, 08:00 - 22:00, 3 days passed since Minami was snooping around, denied Minami < 3
Minami ask's Mike if she can be part of the fun he has with Sasha and Bree.
Mike can either tell her that he can't do that or that he will ask Bree and Sasha.
Outcome: Depending on your answer you either have to convince Bree and Sasha or if you refuse, the event will trigger
then chose the event Intruder:

Intruder
Prerequisites: During "Minami's Request", both Bree and Sasha refused to let Minami join, or Mike told her that she can't join, have a threesome with Bree and Sasha
Minami will burst into the room and takes part in the threesome without getting invited.
Mike can either tell Minami to get out which will block Minami from joining the home harem. The other option Mike has in that Situation is to tell Minami that she'll get what she deserves which leads to her joining the home harem.
Outcome: Depending on your choice, you still have to ask Samantha if she is part of the home harem or Minami won't join at all.
that need to be triggered if sam is path of the home harem before Minami

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Yes english is not my main language its german and that is why i at frist Minami to the home harem because its tricky to at her after sam because Minami has some events that can make huge trouble atting some one to the home harem, i see now on the wiki for joining Minami after sam you need to make sure that you dont trigger this home harem events:
Troublesome sister
Minami snooping around <--- this need to be triggered then
Prerequisites: Already formed the home harem, Had a threesome with Bree & Sasha the night before, Had sex with Minami before once, wake up 07:00 - 09:00, times denied Minami < 3
Minami is trying to figure out what is going on between Mike, Sasha an Bree. She bursts into Mikes room after he had some fun Bree & Sasha.
  • If MIke tells Minami that he is not in the mood that will lead to 2 new options he can choose from:
    • He deny that there is anything between him and the girls. Minami will get angry and storm out of his room. (increases times denied by +1)
    • If he tells her that he sleeps with Bree and Sasha, Minami will leave his room. (this will lead to ) <--- trigger
  • "Come here": Mike sleeps with Minami to distract her. (increases times denied by +1)
Minami's request
Prerequisites: done Minami snooping around,>= 25,>= 75, 08:00 - 22:00, 3 days passed since Minami was snooping around, denied Minami < 3
Minami ask's Mike if she can be part of the fun he has with Sasha and Bree.
Mike can either tell her that he can't do that or that he will ask Bree and Sasha.
Outcome: Depending on your answer you either have to convince Bree and Sasha or if you refuse, the event will trigger
then chose the event Intruder:

Intruder
Prerequisites: During "Minami's Request", both Bree and Sasha refused to let Minami join, or Mike told her that she can't join, have a threesome with Bree and Sasha
Minami will burst into the room and takes part in the threesome without getting invited.
Mike can either tell Minami to get out which will block Minami from joining the home harem. The other option Mike has in that Situation is to tell Minami that she'll get what she deserves which leads to her joining the home harem.
Outcome: Depending on your choice, you still have to ask Samantha if she is part of the home harem or Minami won't join at all.
that need to be triggered if sam is path of the home harem before Minami
The wiki event you mentioned, I did not complete it in the last round of restart. In the last round, I completed the Minami harem first, and then started the Sam harem. But I don’t know what went wrong, and I became her boyfriend. So this time I went back to the previous route, first completing Sam's harem, and then completing Minami's harem.

It may be because Sam is the initial character in the early stage, and Minami is the character added later, so if the time to trigger the harem at the same time is close, Sam has a higher priority. But as more and more events are added later, it seems logically. touch.

When Sam's harem was triggered, I had asked Bree and Sasha about Sam's relationship, and this event had already been completed once. As a result, after completing Minami's harem, this event became unfinished again, and no matter how many days later, with Bree, Sasha, Minami exchange, neither discusses Sam's symbol.

I will continue to slave Lexi first, and see if it will recover later. :(
Route1:
route1.jpg

Route2:
Route2.jpg

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
That is realy strange as i say i dint never at sam frist to the harem i dit wait with that after i finished sasha,bree, Minami , then complet ther home harem then sam's home harem events

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
That is realy strange as i say i dint never at sam frist to the harem i dit wait with that after i finished sasha,bree, Minami , then complet ther home harem then sam's home harem events
So it’s very strange, I reopened Route1 in July, and Sam’s harem was triggered first, so in the Minami harem incident, I asked the opinions of the other three people (Bree, Sasha, Sam). Later, when version 23.7 came out, I restarted Route2, This time the Minami harem is completed first, so in the Minami harem incident, there is In the heat of the moment, we let Minami in.

The current Route3 and the Minami harem event are the same as Route1. Originally, I was doing Minami snooping around after Sam moved in, but it was suddenly interrupted.

Truongkk1100

Feb 23, 2019
There should be a Lexi face icon you can click when visiting Dark Alley, Mall, Park, and Club. Afterwards at noon on the next weekday, if you at least have a car go to the world map and the event for finding her at the trailer park occurs.
Is there no specific time and date to find her?

Suic132

May 29, 2017
Guys, which value do i have to edit to meet morgan? I cant proceed with my save because i haent met morgan and i got an x in her meet people quest. Gonna need to do some save editing but nothing i try works.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
lol you can meet her with any girl if you go to the cinema date how easy is that.
The current Route3 and the Minami harem event are the same as Route1. Originally, I was doing Minami snooping around after Sam moved in, but it was suddenly interrupted. <--- yes that is one of the events if you trigger that no orther girl should be moved in only bree,sasha should be in the home harem.
if you trigger
Minami snooping around
make sure you chose
  • If he tells her that he sleeps with Bree and Sasha, Minami will leave his room. (this will lead to )

then on Minami's request, make sure that she can not join the home harem and that sam is alredy in the home harem.
depending on you chose this should trigger:
Intruder

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lol you can meet her with any girl if you go to the cinema date how easy is that.
The current Route3 and the Minami harem event are the same as Route1. Originally, I was doing Minami snooping around after Sam moved in, but it was suddenly interrupted. <--- yes that is one of the events if you trigger that no orther girl should be moved in only bree,sasha should be in the home harem.
You don't even have to be on a date - just go to the cinema from the map. However, once you met Kleio without having met Morgan first, she will be gone.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
eh what i meet kleio frist and then morgan with emma at the cinema and she was not gone, deepns on how far you with kleio if she is at some points of her storry then yes morgan is gone but as long you as far as i am on my new save file screenshot0019.png
screenshot0020.png

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
eh what i meet kleio frist and then morgan with emma at the cinema and she was not gone, deepns on how far you with kleio if she is at some points of her storry then yes morgan is gone but as long you as far as i am on my new save file View attachment 2846421
View attachment 2846422
Have you completed the respective events of Kleio and Morgan, do you know what they have been in contact with? These two events are in the early and mid-term, and they are usually completed first. Since you did not meet them in Pub, they will not be triggered Pixie Harem.

I just decided to give up the current Route3, I have completed Sixsome, but Sam is still an illegal immigrant. Dywane was also shot by Aletta this time, and the candid video I got in the Alexis incident doesn't seem to have any effect.

It appears that there are a lot of secrets left to fire Dwayne without killing him.

Illegal immigrant.jpg

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
You don't even have to be on a date - just go to the cinema from the map. However, once you met Kleio without having met Morgan first, she will be gone.
That's kind of weird. Usually without them telling you (neither girl advances the incident), you don't know about their relationship, so there's no awkward meeting.

Why did someone leave? It was not mentioned in the walkthrough, and I couldn't think of a reason for leaving.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
That's kind of weird. Usually without them telling you (neither girl advances the incident), you don't know about their relationship, so there's no awkward meeting.

Why did someone leave? It was not mentioned in the walkthrough, and I couldn't think of a reason for leaving.
Morgan was cheating on Kleio by going on a date with another girl when you see her at the movie theatre. During Kleio's 10 lp event she mentions that she got a text from Morgan breaking up with her which is why she asked the MC out to have fun and take her mind off it. Morgan mentions this text during the first cinema date you have with her. The thing is neither one knows the MC is met with the other until the initial Pixie harem event because neither tells the MC who the girlfriend the other is breaking up with and Kleio's event effectively timeline wise happens after said breakup which is why it locks Morgan if you don't meet her first.

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
Yeah, but a list of all that doesn't automatically mean you know which flags need to be set to get what event without any hiccups along the way.
welp, that's true, I guess I'm comfortable this way because I also dug thro event scripts in game folder...

Geun88

May 4, 2020
Damn... Man I've been spending the whole week on that game to trigger as much event as I could (restarted like 4 times...) right now I'm on track for pretty much every possible harems... and I'm abusing the console for maxing out the stats asap. Like, if an event results in, let's say, "bree_love_max" is now "180"... I enter "bree_love = 180" right away. So I don't have to grind it...

House Harem in progress: Sasha, Bree & Sam... I'm working on Lexi... Minami will be next
Band Harem is completed
Bitchy Harem not started: Need work on Palla, Audrey is collared, Cassidy is not really in game yet
Jealous Harem is completed
Office Harem has barely started: My last event is the Office Party for my promotion
Pixie Harem has started: working on Morgan
Taming Harem not started: haven't interacted with Kylie yet.
Fashion Harem not started: Need work on Palla
College Harem is completed
Sporty Harem not started: Need work on Ayesha
Gamer Harem not possible: Bree's on her Maid path
Criminal Harem not started: Camila and Kylie not in game yet
Friendly Harem not started: I haven't found the condition yet... but Emma and Samantha are both Collared right now.

So I figured that raising Emma's sexperience (to 30) "heals" her condition... but she still doesn't wanna kiss ? She's pretty odd.

Anyway, thanks for the Info.
Can console used to undo choice? I choose not to go to reunion with alexis now i'm regretting it bcz now the love got stuck can't reach 100%

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I haven't played this one for a long time, guess I'll try it again, but I have a doubt: Is there a way to start a harem path without the "slave thing"? Or do I need to make the girls that submissive? Like Cassidy (I gueee that's her name), the daughter of the boss, I guess I saw that you can start a relationship with her or treat her like a slave, but if you choose treat her as a girlfriend you can have bad consequences, something like that, I guess...

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Morgan was cheating on Kleio by going on a date with another girl when you see her at the movie theatre. During Kleio's 10 lp event she mentions that she got a text from Morgan breaking up with her which is why she asked the MC out to have fun and take her mind off it. Morgan mentions this text during the first cinema date you have with her. The thing is neither one knows the MC is met with the other until the initial Pixie harem event because neither tells the MC who the girlfriend the other is breaking up with and Kleio's event effectively timeline wise happens after said breakup which is why it locks Morgan if you don't meet her first.
Well, this is called "drama killing". Everything is written in the script, unless you can avoid this upcoming plot.

Yes, MC is the real chick, when you think you are going to play the proud Hung and conquer all the girls, you just know (or didn't find out from the beginning to the end) that they play more advanced.....

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
Is there a cheat for the console or a way to edit the save file to get unstuck on the emma path? It seems like I didn't have enough love points because bree was my slave... I don't wanna start over again to fuck emma
did ya stuck after or before she caught ya cheat and she is undatable?
there is way to undo her undatable trigger, but I can't say that's good way as it break her whole quest line and your game will crash if ya try to open her quest in book
but if ya feels like trying here ya go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if that before decision and ya just don't have enough lovepoints ya can use emma.flags.lovepoints = 3 instead, much simpler and pretty much safer way as final condition is >2 and won't break even if ya did everything properly and got more points than possible, like 4-5

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I haven't played this one for a long time, guess I'll try it again, but I have a doubt: Is there a way to start a harem path without the "slave thing"? Or do I need to make the girls that submissive? Like Cassidy (I gueee that's her name), the daughter of the boss, I guess I saw that you can start a relationship with her or treat her like a slave, but if you choose treat her as a girlfriend you can have bad consequences, something like that, I guess...
Except that you go to the band harem first, and then the family harem, Sasha must be in a sex slave state at this time (there are events that can make her a sex slave, no slave collar is required), otherwise there is currently no harem that needs to wear a slave collar .

After Cassidy investigates the incident in the office, there will be an option of whether she is a pet or you are a pet (unless you are fired). And you have to wait until Dwayne dies in Aletta's headshot before you can decide whether she is a girlfriend or a sex slave identity. So don’t worry about it now, just play happily.

Anyway, there are many things that hurt your confidence along the way, which are more important than these two, and are easier to ignore :D. There are also some logical problems, which you will encounter later. Maybe Sam is not married yet, and you may Have to start over.

Don't believe me? I just decided to give up the save which is close to 90% complete. This is my save for the 3rd round of restart in the past two months.

Reactions: underoath27
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes