underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Except that you go to the band harem first, and then the family harem, Sasha must be in a sex slave state at this time (there are events that can make her a sex slave, no slave collar is required), otherwise there is currently no harem that needs to wear a slave collar .

After Cassidy investigates the incident in the office, there will be an option of whether she is a pet or you are a pet (unless you are fired). And you have to wait until Dwayne dies in Aletta's headshot before you can decide whether she is a girlfriend or a sex slave identity. So don’t worry about it now, just play happily.

Anyway, there are many things that hurt your confidence along the way, which are more important than these two, and are easier to ignore :D. There are also some logical problems, which you will encounter later. Maybe Sam is not married yet, and you may Have to start over.

Don't believe me? I just decided to give up the save which is close to 90% complete. This is my save for the 3rd round of restart in the past two months.
Got it. Thank you. I'll start it again, can't remember the last time I played it.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Got it. Thank you. I'll start it again, can't remember the last time I played it.
In the new version, story tracking has a new spoiler function, which can be used with walkthrough (although both are incomplete). For some details, pay more attention to the instructions of walkthrough, save it frequently, and take notes to plan your advancement goals and routes in advance .

Sending you a picture of what you are worried about. In the URM in the upper left corner, there is an option that you want to continue to be her slave :D, and you want her to continue to be your girlfriend. Means, you can before Dwayne dies make her a girlfriend.

The possibility I can think of right now is to let her wear a slave collar and then order her to take it off, so that she will change from being a pet to an ordinary friend. As for how to become a girlfriend, I can't think of it yet.

i want.jpg

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
In the new version, story tracking has a new spoiler function, which can be used with walkthrough (although both are incomplete). For some details, pay more attention to the instructions of walkthrough, save it frequently, and take notes to plan your advancement goals and routes in advance .

Sending you a picture of what you are worried about. In the URM in the upper left corner, there is an option that you want to continue to be her slave :D, and you want her to continue to be your girlfriend. Means, you can before Dwayne dies make her a girlfriend.

The possibility I can think of right now is to let her wear a slave collar and then order her to take it off, so that she will change from being a pet to an ordinary friend. As for how to become a girlfriend, I can't think of it yet.

View attachment 2846659
Thanks for the tips!

master861

Nov 4, 2022

View attachment 2846659
he he
screenshot0021.png
i get she as are girlfriend with out that questions you postet in you img

ShaiKhulud

Jul 2, 2017
Andrealphus Any way to unlock the full gallery? Kinda hard to give feedback from the beta because more than half of it is locked and there's no way to change this even with my more or less complete NG+ save.

Reactions: redknight1

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I'm annoyed with samantha, she tells emma i'm his boyfriend, it's written on the wiki how to block it but it's too late help me

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
he he
View attachment 2846884
i get she as are girlfriend with out that questions you postet in you img
I think it would be more attractive to me to find a way to make Cassidy a girlfriend before Dwayne gets headshot :D

After Dwayne's death, her LP Max will become 100, and her status will be decided soon, so it's not special to be a girlfriend.

There are two hidden options, one is that you want to continue to be a slave, and the other is that you want her to continue to be your girlfriend.

And, this background, is it the CEO's room? Look at my picture, even the harem hasn't been added yet, because Dwayne was just killed last night, and Audrey is still on LP Max 70.

Cassidy.jpg

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 23.7.0c

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 753 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Tommyfreddy3

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I think it would be more attractive to me to find a way to make Cassidy a girlfriend before Dwayne gets headshot :D

After Dwayne's death, her LP Max will become 100, and her status will be decided soon, so it's not special to be a girlfriend.

There are two hidden options, one is that you want to continue to be a slave, and the other is that you want her to continue to be your girlfriend.

And, this background, is it the CEO's room? Look at my picture, even the harem hasn't been added yet, because Dwayne was just killed last night, and Audrey is still on LP Max 70.

View attachment 2847014
I got the girlfriend question you mentiontion right before Dwayne killing not sure how i dit this i remember something with the tape and the questions with her mom

moeseph123

Jun 22, 2020
Accidentally got Sasha pregnant. Now Bree leaves when I try to trigger the harem. Does anyone know of the variables to use to erase the pregnancy? Can I change it or do I have to start over?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I got the girlfriend question you mentiontion right before Dwayne killing not sure how i dit this i remember something with the tape and the questions with her mom
This is where I find it weird. You are taking pictures in the CEO room, and Les Point is already locked at 50%, which means you have completed the Bitchy harem.

To complete the Bitchy harem, Audrey's LP Max needs to be 80, which can only be completed after MC becomes CEO.

That's why I wanted to find out if there was a way to kick Dwayne out of the company without killing him.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Accidentally got Sasha pregnant. Now Bree leaves when I try to trigger the harem. Does anyone know of the variables to use to erase the pregnancy? Can I change it or do I have to start over?
You can use the cheats in the game to make her have an abortion. However, the key to the success or failure of the harem is the girl's data, which has nothing to do with whether she is pregnant or not.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I complettet the harem after ceo that is true but the question about her grilfriend status i got before ceo.
I can not remember the steps i know for sure it is something with the tape and the questions about how kills the old ceo and her mom

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I complettet the harem after ceo that is true but the question about her grilfriend status i got before ceo.
I can not remember the steps i know for sure it is something with the tape and the questions about how kills the old ceo and her mom
No matter how many times I try, I can only make her a friend. And this hidden option exists in the version after 23.7.0. It seems that I can only wait for someone to decrypt it and disclose the correct route selection without killing Dwayne.

But killing Dwayne doesn’t seem to matter. I punished the coach’s head with a baseball bat, I buried Danny in the mountains, Ryan died under the wheel, Dwayne will only be headshot by Aletta in the end, and I am still at large: D.

Mar 29, 2023
I haven't played in awhile but is doing the Emma route still a pain in the ass when also doing the other harems?
What's the best order if you want to do a play through to get them all?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I haven't played in awhile but is doing the Emma route still a pain in the ass when also doing the other harems?
What's the best order if you want to do a play through to get them all?
She still is. Best order is: meet Morgan at the cinema, depending on preferences get Sasha up to speed so she doesn't think about her ex, and apart from that: move the Sam story forward precisely enough so you can meet Emma when she isn't interfering and ignore everybody else. Especially do not go to the office party.

(You can technically advance all the other stories a bit, but one step too far and it's bye-bye Emma)

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
please help me i'm stuck here if i choose the first option the story doesn't progress i can't go on a date with emma if i choose the second option this time emma leaves the game

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes