lp456

May 24, 2018
How to start taming harem? Get kylie to love 75 and ayesha 50 now, does it need any note?

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
please help me i'm stuck here if i choose the first option the story doesn't progress i can't go on a date with emma if i choose the second option this time emma leaves the game
that looks like you got the story of sam to far means you fucked up with emma dit sam say on the frist meeting with emma your are her boyfriend?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
How to start taming harem? Get kylie to love 75 and ayesha 50 now, does it need any note?
eh no its wrong you conidtions:
kylie >=50 lp , >=25 sub , yandree >=25 , sex no
>=50 lp , <=75 sub, sex yes
I recommond you read the wiki about that harem because that harem is kinda dangerous.

lp456

May 24, 2018
eh no its wrong you conidtions:
kylie >=50 lp , >=25 sub , yandree >=25 , sex no
>=50 lp , <=75 sub, sex yes
I recommond you read the wiki about that harem because that harem is kinda dangerous.
Ok

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how long does it actually take to impregnate one of the women in the game?
It's RNG. Once you have unprotected sex with a girl (no condom, she's not taking the pill) it will depend on her cycle (probabilities go up and down during a month, with two weeks of zero odds) and a dice roll. So just as in real life, you can knock her up the first time - or try and try again without any success for quite a while.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
how long does it actually take to impregnate one of the women in the game?
If you are asking, how long does it take for a girl to conceive after fertilization, the answer is 5-7 days.

Hanna will be pregnant 5 days after fertilization, go to the park to find her, she will tell you that she is pregnant. Most of the others are 7 days.

After knowing that the girl is pregnant, after 2-3 days, it will become a big belly.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
How do I get 6some? if I click "no", I just get 1on1 and that's it
The time is in the afternoon, the condition should be that everyone is at home, and there will be an earth-shattering Sixsome Battle. After that, you can invite them to conduct Sixsome again at any time

Reactions: GKog

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
I may have made this comment before, but I would love to see Palla get a gig from hawtbitches or one of the other similar sites to do a promotional for the Maid Cafe with Palla wearing a body paint maid outfit. Bree would apply the paint and Bree and the MC help clean up the paint afterward in the shower, making sure paint is removed from all creases and orifices.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
it sets emmas secret love points to 3 means that you got no girlfrind or any orther girl with the status slave finance pet , its liek you only dating emma

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
what does this do or when exactly do i have to use
what does this do or when exactly do i have to use
Let me explain 3 Love Points, and you will know how to get them

1, Take Emma to the cinema for a date, answer I like kissing, get point 1

2. If you have sex with Bree, regardless of whether she is pregnant or not, her Les Point must be above 45. This can get the second point in the incident of eavesdropping on Bree and Emma

3. Girlfriend situation is the most difficult, but it is also the easiest to get 1 point. The difficulty is that it is difficult to answer the choice of whether Emma has a girlfriend before you. If you answer no, then you may have a truckload of troubles to ask Solution, this can be seen in the walkthrough instructions.

The easy way to get 1 point is to tell her that you are dating other girls. As long as The Judgment gets 3 points, Emma will definitely continue to date you. The previous choice does not deduct Love Points, so As long as you make Audrey wear the slave collar, you can get the 3rd point.

The two girls, Palla and Lexi, have a very long event cycle. Unless you deliberately delay the event of Emma, according to the passage of time, when you can insert Emma with Reverse Cowgirl, you should still be dating and having sex with Palla and Lexi, at most It's still pregnant. So getting Audrey to wear a slave collar is the fastest way.

Whatever, as long as you tell Emma honestly, it is very easy to get the third point. Every time I invite Emma home for the fifth time, all the girls who can have sex have done it, and all Pregnant, Emma never left during The Judgment.

"If Mike got a girlfriend in the meantime or got any girl pregnant...." This point may be special attention. After dating Emma, it is best to focus on her first until the completion of The Judgment. It did not happen to me In this case, it is impossible to confirm the impact of Emma's suspicion. Although the walkthrough does not seem to be serious.

Last edited:

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
what does this do or when exactly do i have to log in
Let me explain 3 Love Points, and you will know how to get them

1, Take Emma to the cinema for a date, answer I like kissing, get point 1

2. If you have sex with Bree, regardless of whether she is pregnant or not, her Les Point must be above 45. This can get the second point in the incident of eavesdropping on Bree and Emma

3. Girlfriend situation is the most difficult, but it is also the easiest to get 1 point. The difficulty is that it is difficult to answer the choice of whether Emma has a girlfriend before you. If you answer no, then you may have a truckload of troubles to ask Solution, this can be seen in the walkthrough instructions.

The easy way to get 1 point is to tell her that you are dating other girls. As long as The Judgment gets 3 points, Emma will definitely continue to date you. The previous choice does not deduct Love Points, so As long as you make Audrey wear the slave collar, you can get the 3rd point.

The two girls, Palla and Lexi, have a very long event cycle. Unless you deliberately delay the event of Emma, according to the passage of time, when you can insert Emma with Reverse Cowgirl, you should still be dating and having sex with Palla and Lexi, at most It's still pregnant. So getting Audrey to wear a slave collar is the fastest way.

Whatever, as long as you tell Emma honestly, it is very easy to get the third point. Every time I invite Emma home for the fifth time, all the girls who can have sex have done it, and all Pregnant, Emma never left during The Judgment.

"If Mike got a girlfriend in the meantime or got any girl pregnant...." This point may be special attention. After dating Emma, it is best to focus on her first until the completion of The Judgment. It did not happen to me In this case, it is impossible to confirm the impact of Emma's suspicion. Although the walkthrough does not seem to be serious.
I didn't understand much of what he said, I took a save on the screen I took a photo of and I'm there from there, what should I do to get along with both Emma and Samantha?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I didn't understand much of what he said, I took a save on the screen I took a photo of and I'm there from there, what should I do to get along with both Emma and Samantha?
what is your main language? to get along with this two girls make sure that if you meet emma sams lp is at 60 not higher then make sure. that your frist finish emma story and tracker if you can because if it not summer you can not get her to 100lp with out cheats.if emma reached 90lp and her status is girlfriend you can then finish sam story tracker but make sure that you dont fuck both girls within 7 days(only if you whant the harem of them but for that you need spezial conditions)
for the harem with sam and emma:
emma >=75lp, >=45 les points, >=25 sub points
sam >=75lp, >=45 les points, >=25 sub points

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
It's RNG. Once you have unprotected sex with a girl (no condom, she's not taking the pill) it will depend on her cycle (probabilities go up and down during a month, with two weeks of zero odds) and a dice roll. So just as in real life, you can knock her up the first time - or try and try again without any success for quite a while.
so fall in when they get fertilized? I've been playing in the game for 2 months and I'll be there in the fall and so far no one there. I actually always have unprotected sex with them except for one who gets mad if I do it without it xd

If you are asking, how long does it take for a girl to conceive after fertilization, the answer is 5-7 days.

Hanna will be pregnant 5 days after fertilization, go to the park to find her, she will tell you that she is pregnant. Most of the others are 7 days.

After knowing that the girl is pregnant, after 2-3 days, it will become a big belly.
how long it takes to get pregnant is ok, i just wanted to know how to fertilize them, that's what i was looking for, as i said, i'm in the fall and none of the girls are pregnant, but they all don't take the pill, except for lexi, unfortunately i can don't tell her what to stop gaining

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
There is only one thing in your picture, you have to give up Sam for the time being, although I don’t know how you advance Sam’s incident, let Sam introduce you as her boyfriend, or you are the same as my last round of restart, Encountered a bug and got to this point.

Don't worry, Sam is a good girl, you choose to explore with Emma, and then ask Sam to give you a second chance, Sam will not leave the game.

As for the 3 love points, that's after you invite Emma to your house for the fifth time.

I read your previous post, you chose to explore with Emma, did Emma leave the game? Then you can only find Old Save to restart. Because the event Meeting with Samantha and Emma has not been developed yet.

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
so fall in when they get fertilized? I've been playing in the game for 2 months and I'll be there in the fall and so far no one there. I actually always have unprotected sex with them except for one who gets mad if I do it without it xd

how long it takes to get pregnant is ok, i just wanted to know how to fertilize them, that's what i was looking for, as i said, i'm in the fall and none of the girls are pregnant, but they all don't take the pill, except for lexi, unfortunately i can don't tell her what to stop gaining
First of all, you must learn the fertility assessment, so that you can see her menstrual cycle from the status bar of the girl. For the law of the menstrual cycle, you can refer to the instructions on Pregnancy in walkthrough. In addition to the fertility of the girl, your Dick size also affects chances of fertilization.

Even if you meet the lowest 1%, as long as you repeat the Save load, it is still possible to inseminate her. All girls can force her to accept no condoms as long as they have a date at night and ask her to drink three glasses of wine (some girls voluntarily go without condoms) , or some positions can be secretly without condoms). But some girls seem to have a position problem, resulting in no matter how fertile they are, they will not be fertilized. No matter what, you will always find a position that allows her to be fertilized.

Sex in Hot Tub is mandatory without a condom, and there is no problem that some girls cannot get pregnant due to positional restrictions. The method of use is to fix the Hot Tub, have a second or more date with the girl, and invite her home.

Hot Tub can only be used once a day, the reason is unknown. So if you already have HT Fuck with a girl at home in the afternoon, even if you invite her home at night, the girl who is dating at night cannot HT Fuck again.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes