master861

Nov 4, 2022
So i have to start samantha or i can start minami since i didn't start samantha yet
on you two imgs start sam frist then Minami because your triggered

• If he tells her that he sleeps with Bree and Sasha, Minami will leave his room. (this will lead to )
denied Minami < 3 <--- he need to make sure that this is still below 3
i bet that this is still under 3 for him now include sam frist in you home harem then make sure you trigger

Intruder
Prerequisites: During "Minami's Request", both Bree and Sasha refused to let Minami join, or Mike told her that she can't join, have a threesome with Bree and Sasha

Minami will burst into the room and takes part in the threesome without getting invited.

Mike can either tell Minami to get out which will block Minami from joining the home harem. The other option Mike has in that Situation is to tell Minami that she'll get what she deserves which leads to her joining the home harem.

Outcome: Depending on your choice, you still have to ask Samantha if she is part of the home harem or Minami won't join at all.

To write it better you img with sams says that you need to talk to bree and sasha now talk to them that sam can join after that go to sam and talk to her that bree and sasha allow her to join now , make 100% sure that you not trigger and events of sams harems only that she joined the home harem, now make sure that you got are treesome with bree and sasha and that minami comes by and whant join now trigger
Minami's request and chose ther refuse that triggers intruder

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I looket at the imgs of him he can fix that on his second img i see that i can not let join Minami chosed that is the Minami request and he chosed that the intruder triggered means he can still fix it if he include sam frist as on his frist img.
Means what i postet above is from him the right why to fix his home harems.
Because you can trigger two home harems with Minami and sam but then you should realy make sure you read the wiki and the spezial events you need to trigger that Minami joins after sam
I know what you mean, but if he doesn't find the correct steps, he will encounter logic bugs like me, and Sam will not be able to complete the story line and become an illegal immigrant. So I recommend one harem route at a time of proceeding.

Although becoming an illegal immigrant will not affect Lexi's harem and the friendly harem :D, but not being able to complete the mission just makes me very upset. Obviously I have completed all the plots of Sam's harem, but changed Sam's harem to the initial state.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I know what you mean, but if he doesn't find the correct steps, he will encounter logic bugs like me, and Sam will not be able to complete the story line and become an illegal immigrant. So I recommend one harem route at a time of proceeding.

Although becoming an illegal immigrant will not affect Lexi's harem and the friendly harem :D, but not being able to complete the mission just makes me very upset. Obviously I have completed all the plots of Sam's harem, but changed Sam's harem to the initial state.
yes that is why i dit say he should not go any future with sams harems the frist step of sams harems is still ok for him

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
yes that is why i dit say he should not go any future with sams harems the frist step of sams harems is still ok for him
can anyone help me find Lexi i did everything but cant find her stupid quest
If you want to find her for the first time, please go to the Dark Alley at 10pm on the 10th day in the game (after 9 days). Of course, you must have 250$ with you.

This question was asked just last Saturday.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
can anyone help me find Lexi i did everything but cant find her stupid quest
If you are talking about the first meeting, then 9 days after starting the game you meet her in the dark alley between 22:00 and 6:00.
If you are talking about after raising her lp to 50, wait 2 weeks after doing so. You will get an event at home in the evening mentioning looking for her similar to the initial Dream Girl events that unlock Emma. You need to look at the Mall, Park, Dark Alley, and The Nightclub. The next office day after doing this, at noon as long as you have either a car or sports car, go to the world map at 12:00 and you will finally find her at the trailer park during that event

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
However, my experience this time makes me feel that doing Sam's Harem first is a bit unreliable. When I did the first round in version 23.6.0a, it was Sam's Harem who did it first. There was no logical bug in this round.

In the 23.6.1d version, when I did the second round, I let the Minami harem do it first, but this caused my relationship with Sam to have a strange divergence in Emma's story line.

I was obviously her friend in Sam's introduction, but in the process of interacting with Emma, Sam actually called and asked me if I need her to back down...

In the 23.7.0c version, I chose to start Sam's harem first, and then continue to Minami's harem after finishing. As a result, Sam became an illegal immigrant in the end...

I know people from the game production team are reading the posts here, and I really hope they can straighten out some logic. If it is said that the task failed, I will admit it, and I can find the previous old save and start again. But Sam Harem The task is refreshed to the initial state, and the task cannot be performed. What kind of bug is this...

This is the archive I gave up. The current progress has reached the initialization of Sam's harem, the opening of Lexi's harem, the Dwayne incident, Dwayne is about to be headshot by Aletta, and the first time Kylie came to my house to spy. Those who are interested can study it.

lp456

May 24, 2018
Ok seem like i stepped on time bomb and if like yys7788 say then i fucked up but if it can save then do it, also i never denied her in first place except requirements unlock her (don't know it count or not)

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Ok seem like i stepped on time bomb and if like yys7788 say then i fucked up but if it can save then do it, also i never denied her in first place except requirements unlock her (don't know it count or not)
You try again, when Sam called, he answered that you wanted to explore with Emma, and then did Emma leave? My situation is that Emma continues to associate with me. If Emma leaves, I can only find the old save to start again .

lp456

May 24, 2018
You try again, when Sam called, he answered that you wanted to explore with Emma, and then did Emma leave? My situation is that Emma continues to associate with me. If Emma leaves, I can only find the old save to start again .
Does that after home? Cause i get friendly first before get home and agree that there bug in game, minami harem seem like start from beginning

Last edited:

dg

Jul 1, 2017
I keep getting this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Debbie\Downloads\LoSeSb-23.7.0c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Debbie\Downloads\LoSeSb-23.7.0c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 564, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "bg/stripclub/stripclub.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "bg/stripclub/stripclub.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "C:\Users\Debbie\Downloads\LoSeSb-23.7.0c-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Love & Sex : Second Base - 23.7.0c
Mon Aug 14 16:16:12 2023

Jan 25, 2018
That's probably about 5 years ago, maybe mid June of 2018 (and Samantha was then a Patreon exclusive character iirc). You have a lot to catch up on mate, so enjoy replaying it again. :)
5 years already, gah damn time flies! I'm impressed with the amount of content getting added each month. The itch.io updates are actually very entertaining to read with the format of the posters girls.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
ALEXIS ROUTE (non-NTR)

The next item on the Alexis story/bucket list is "Take Alexis on a date to the beach". (it does not say "nude-beach" FWIW).

I have done this twice on a weekday in the afternoon date to the beach. The first time was a problem, she was in a bitchy mood and I had to talk her up. The second one had a problem she caught me eyeing some random girls on the beach.

Regardless - both dates ended at 100 roses (full bar). When the date is over (there is nothing further I can click on to do during the date), I leave the area by clicking on the map, and it just unceremoniously ends wihtout any dialogue, or anything. The usual update (right hand margin) does not appear showing I advanced the story or anything.

Neither date has updated the story tracker - it still says "date at beach". So I'm still stuck there. Not sure what I'm doing wrong - but if I am doing anything wrong, its quite unintuitive at this point.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
ALEXIS ROUTE (non-NTR)

The next item on the Alexis story/bucket list is "Take Alexis on a date to the beach". (it does not say "nude-beach" FWIW).

I have done this twice on a weekday in the afternoon date to the beach. The first time was a problem, she was in a bitchy mood and I had to talk her up. The second one had a problem she caught me eyeing some random girls on the beach.

Regardless - both dates ended at 100 roses (full bar). When the date is over (there is nothing further I can click on to do during the date), I leave the area by clicking on the map, and it just unceremoniously ends wihtout any dialogue, or anything. The usual update (right hand margin) does not appear showing I advanced the story or anything.

Neither date has updated the story tracker - it still says "date at beach". So I'm still stuck there. Not sure what I'm doing wrong - but if I am doing anything wrong, its quite unintuitive at this point.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?
upload save 5-1

master861

Nov 4, 2022
upload save 5-1
simple as that:
If MC doesn't have the Sports Car, Alexis will disapprove of the car Mike drives. At the beach, Alexis says she won't ride home in it. The date will continue until you leave the beach, and the event will need to be replayed with a Sports Car to continue.
no sports car no continue means the event reapeats and reapeats:
The sports car is the trigger on this date and as i remember give her diamond necklace 60 or 70 roses

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
simple as that:
If MC doesn't have the Sports Car, Alexis will disapprove of the car Mike drives. At the beach, Alexis says she won't ride home in it. The date will continue until you leave the beach, and the event will need to be replayed with a Sports Car to continue.
no sports car no continue means the event reapeats and reapeats
What? As an MC, there are people who don't even buy a sports car?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes