master861

Nov 4, 2022
The wiki is not manged from andreaplus or any orther devs of the game its manged from players like you and me.
Tho the story stracker hmm depends how you count the days like if you on monday on the game how many days is it until saturday?

the_cycl0ps

Oct 18, 2021
Ther is more story coming its far from finished(male mc is close)
Thanks.
I had a question if you can help? I usually download from f95zone but I don't know how to update a game when the newer version is released. How does the previous saved game works?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks.
I had a question if you can help? I usually download from f95zone but I don't know how to update a game when the newer version is released. How does the previous saved game works?
It can differ. However for most RenPy games (and LSSB in particular), save games are stored in two places, once in the game folder (under game\saves), and once in the AppData folder, which is under your username.

So when you extract an F95 file of a new LSSB version and delete the old folder, it will find the saves in the AppData folder and you can just load them up.

However, while many other games also do this, not all do. RenPy, as I said, usually does this automatically. In other games it may be prudent to look for folders like "profile" or "save" or individual files with an extension like ".sav" and copy them over to the new version - or ask in the thread.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
The wiki is not manged from andreaplus or any orther devs of the game its manged from players like you and me.
Tho the story stracker hmm depends how you count the days like if you on monday on the game how many days is it until saturday?
I know what you mean, so instead of an example like a dating calendar, I'm using the day when I first met a girl.

This is recorded in the story tracking in the game, and most of them do not have the question of what day. Because in the current Meet People, except for a few girls (such as Ayesha), the first meeting only needs a few days.

The tasks related to Emma in the walkthrough, all the way to the girl in the dream, are currently correct.

the_cycl0ps

Oct 18, 2021
It can differ. However for most RenPy games (and LSSB in particular), save games are stored in two places, once in the game folder (under game\saves), and once in the AppData folder, which is under your username.

So when you extract an F95 file of a new LSSB version and delete the old folder, it will find the saves in the AppData folder and you can just load them up.

However, while many other games also do this, not all do. RenPy, as I said, usually does this automatically. In other games it may be prudent to look for folders like "profile" or "save" or individual files with an extension like ".sav" and copy them over to the new version - or ask in the thread.
Thanks mate

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
just curious on a few things:
how do you get some of the characters pregnant that refuse to have sex without a condom?

Lavish, Audrey, Cassidy to name three off the top my head.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
how do you get some of the characters pregnant that refuse to have sex without a condom?

Audrey should allow sex without condoms at 90 lovepoints, Cassidy at 100 lovepoints and 100 sub points and Lavish at 87.5 love points. Regardless of their points they all can get pregnant when having sex in the hottub...

Reactions: Donkeybong

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019

Well.....except for the Hot tub (which can only be used after having sex once), of course it is to take the girl to the Pub and ask her to have a drink. One cup an hour, after drinking three cups, as long as you can drink hot coffee, you can force no set.

In addition, even if it is the first time to drink hot coffee, some girls choose to have sex in a specific position, and they can be forced to have sex without a condom

All girls without birth control, even drinking hot coffee for the first time, as long as they are fertile, will fertilize her.

dave ghost

Mar 27, 2018
Hello
Can someone tell me what am doing wrong
I can't seem to take Sasha'd love past 70 I've been stuck there
It says in the help window take Sasha on a date but I've been taking her everywhere and it didn't help
Please tell what's wrong

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Only emma ther you need more times to get her to the hot tub (hung dick),
Lexi can get pregnant even on the frist meeting :cool:
Yes if ther are drunk all girls allow sex with out condom, expect kleio you can fuck her on some events with out are condom but from that she get not pregnant.
Same for some orther girls that has some custom events but as i say ther dont get pregnant from that.
And as are litel warning from me dont take bree to she get pregnant from that event.

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hello
Can someone tell me what am doing wrong
I can't seem to take Sasha'd love past 70 I've been stuck there
It says in the help window take Sasha on a date but I've been taking her everywhere and it didn't help
Please tell what's wrong
Take Sasha on a date 1
Prerequisites: Sasha>=LP 70, done Sasha has a Band, datescore>=90%
After the date Sasha talks with Mike about the date. Both confess that they like each other.
Outcome: Sasha max LP set to 80.
Means you need to make sure that you triggered Sasha has a Band event

Reactions: dave ghost

dave ghost

Mar 27, 2018
Take Sasha on a date 1
Prerequisites: Sasha>=LP 70, done Sasha has a Band, datescore>=90%
After the date Sasha talks with Mike about the date. Both confess that they like each other.
Outcome: Sasha max LP set to 80.
Means you need to make sure that you triggered Sasha has a Band event
That didn't happen she invite me to hot coffee and nothing happen afterwards
PS: I am already doing the band route
Is possible it's a bug for Android users ?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Only emma ther you need more times to get her to the hot tub (hung dick),
Lexi can get pregnant even on the frist meeting :cool:
Yes if ther are drunk all girls allow sex with out condom, expect kleio you can fuck her on some events with out are condom but from that she get not pregnant.
Same for some orther girls that has some custom events but as i say ther dont get pregnant from that.
And as are litel warning from me dont take bree to she get pregnant from that event.
Lexi and Palla can't do it right? Both of them have been set on birth control (on Pill) from the beginning.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
As people said, the only way to make girls who aren't on the pill pregnant before maxing them out, is to get them drunk!! Once upon a time, that would also lower the LP threshold for many other things too (kissing, dating, coffee? been years, don't remember).

Edok2525

Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 570749

Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-05
Release Date: 2023-07-31
Developer: Andrealphus - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 23.7.0c
Language: English
Other Games: - I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v23.4.0f): -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v23.4.0f): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Scene guide - Gallery Mod* - Fan Sign -
Game lag fix

master861 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093 View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
nice

Reactions: Andrealphus

master861

Nov 4, 2022
ehh sorry about that not sure i dont play on my phone.
but that dont should make are diff if you play on phone or on pc should all the same triggers and events and prequests
And for any one that still ask about preg of the girls:

scroll down until you see Fertility

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Please upload the save file before the appointment, location 5-5.

Some players uploaded the save file of the Android version before, which is compatible with the PC version.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Well.....except for the Hot tub (which can only be used after having sex once), of course it is to take the girl to the Pub and ask her to have a drink. One cup an hour, after drinking three cups, as long as you can drink hot coffee, you can force no set.

In addition, even if it is the first time to drink hot coffee, some girls choose to have sex in a specific position, and they can be forced to have sex without a condom

All girls without birth control, even drinking hot coffee for the first time, as long as they are fertile, will fertilize her.
Thank you all for the responses.

Oh wow - i've been playing all this time and never realized that drinking at the pub leads to the date becoming drunk and easier to get in the sack. Did not realize this was a game mechanic at all.

I'm not sure what you mean about by "after drinking three cups, as long as you can drink hot coffee, you can force no set."
I think the Mall Date is the only date in which "Drinking coffee together" is an option. The pub, the house, the restaraunt, etc - none of them have coffee together as an option.

As for the ladies I specifically mentioned:
Audrey I still locked at 70 LPS. Prob why I cannot do anything more there
"Work In your Personal office while Audrey wears her new outfit"
Not sure how to advance that - I gave her a sexy swimsuit, and sexy dress. :shrug:

Lavish now at 95 LPS. Havent gone on a date with her since I unlocked no cap on LPs.

Cassidy Locked at 80LPs
"thats all for Cassidy's story for now"
Other then buy a wedding ring, and optionals "Get her pregnant" and "Make her my sex slave"

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes