yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Thank you all for the responses.

Oh wow - i've been playing all this time and never realized that drinking at the pub leads to the date becoming drunk and easier to get in the sack. Did not realize this was a game mechanic at all.

I'm not sure what you mean about by "after drinking three cups, as long as you can drink hot coffee, you can force no set."
I think the Mall Date is the only date in which "Drinking coffee together" is an option. The pub, the house, the restaraunt, etc - none of them have coffee together as an option.

As for the ladies I specifically mentioned:
Audrey I still locked at 70 LPS. Prob why I cannot do anything more there
"Work In your Personal office while Audrey wears her new outfit"
Not sure how to advance that - I gave her a sexy swimsuit, and sexy dress. :shrug:

Lavish now at 95 LPS. Havent gone on a date with her since I unlocked no cap on LPs.

Cassidy Locked at 80LPs
"thats all for Cassidy's story for now"
Other then buy a wedding ring, and optionals "Get her pregnant" and "Make her my sex slave"
oh my god.....dude, if a girl hints that you want to have sex tonight, there will be a lot of implied language, in the game, it is.....hot coffee.....
hot coffee.jpg

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
That isn't the protagonist's first rodeo involving the death of certain obnoxious and violent men.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well,but killing Ryan is kind of meaningless.Dwayne and Danny died of Mike's "self-defense",Ryan's just a cheating prick and he didn't even harass Sam or Mike after divorcement.This choice scene is pretty pointless to me.I think let Mike fucking Sam right in front of Ryan is much more interesting:sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Well,but killing Ryan is kind of meaningless.Dwayne and Danny died of Mike's "self-defense",Ryan's just a cheating prick and he didn't even harass Sam or Mike after divorcement.This choice scene is pretty pointless to me.I think let Mike fucking Sam right in front of Ryan is much more interesting:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Thank you all for the responses.

Oh wow - i've been playing all this time and never realized that drinking at the pub leads to the date becoming drunk and easier to get in the sack. Did not realize this was a game mechanic at all.

I'm not sure what you mean about by "after drinking three cups, as long as you can drink hot coffee, you can force no set."
I think the Mall Date is the only date in which "Drinking coffee together" is an option. The pub, the house, the restaraunt, etc - none of them have coffee together as an option.

As for the ladies I specifically mentioned:
Audrey I still locked at 70 LPS. Prob why I cannot do anything more there
"Work In your Personal office while Audrey wears her new outfit"
Not sure how to advance that - I gave her a sexy swimsuit, and sexy dress. :shrug:

Lavish now at 95 LPS. Havent gone on a date with her since I unlocked no cap on LPs.

Cassidy Locked at 80LPs
"thats all for Cassidy's story for now"
Other then buy a wedding ring, and optionals "Get her pregnant" and "Make her my sex slave"
Your need to progress more with Cassidy at this point.
To Audrey you need to be ceo to get her higher as 70lp.

Relieve stress
Prerequisites: done photocopied butt, Audrey Lp>= 70, personal office, work or work hard, became CEO,
Mike calls Audrey into his office because he needs to relive stress.
If Mike's sexperience skill is >= 20 he can choose between the doggy and cowgirl position.
Audrey can't get pregnant from this event.

Outcome: Audrey max LP set to 80

same for aletta you need to be ceo to progress more with her

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Except Ryan's murder is meaningful. The MC didn't kill him in self-defence, his life wasn't in danger, Sam's life wasn't in danger. The MC straight up murdered Ryan. And by doing that, the MC makes Ryan's death meaningful, because the MC risks losing everything. Keep in mind, the MC had pretty much won by that stage. He had exposed Ryan as a cheater, he was now in a relationship with the girl of his dreams and they were both free of Ryan.

The MC murdered a man. If the police investigated (and thats a strong possibility considering how common place cameras are now), it would only take one camera at the right angle to show the MC pushing Ryan into the path of the bus. He can lose everything. His home, his freedom. Do you think Sam would want to stay with a murderer? I don't.

Ryan as a character was meaningless, because sure, he doesn't bother Sam after the confrontation in the park. But his murder makes him even more meaningful, because he can still ruin the MC's life.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
In my save Mike mc can t work or work hard
Has the protagonist been eating then? If he hasn't consumed anything then he won't be able to work in either capacity. Feed the poor lad will you (or if you're using cheats activate god mode so the hunger doesn't become an issue). :)

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
To Audrey you need to be ceo to get her higher as 70lp.
same for aletta you need to be ceo to progress more with her
I have not figured out how to do that yet - but I'm guess it has to do with the dwayne and cassidy and Aletta sub-plot. Im in the middle of that now - just started charming Cherie.

Thanks for the info.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
oh my god.....dude, if a girl hints that you want to have sex tonight, there will be a lot of implied language, in the game, it is.....hot coffee.....
Oh duh of course.
I guess I just didn't get the reference in the post. Now it makes sense - he's saying when I am allowed to offer coffee, it is when she's coming home with me for the night.

Got it.

Maybe someone can help with Emma. I've read a lot of posts on here about her. Aside from Sams' multiple paths, it appears Emma is by far the most complicated one to dial in.

At this point we've gotten past a lot of barriers
LP - capped at 60
KPs - currently 94 (no cap)

I've taken her on multiple dates - all the different places and club afterwards. Some of these I initiated, others she's asked me on a date.

She's asked me about Sam and cleared up that we are friends.
She asked about a girlfriend and I told her she was a sex-slave. She asked if they like this arrangement which I said yes. I was fully honest with her. She was content and satisfied with my answers.

We've since had our first kiss at the house. She's given me the handjob scene about 5 times.

I'm kinda stuck at that point - it seems whatever criteria there is for me to proceed is not something I can read or easily determine.

Thanks

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Oh duh of course.
I guess I just didn't get the reference in the post. Now it makes sense - he's saying when I am allowed to offer coffee, it is when she's coming home with me for the night.

Got it.

Maybe someone can help with Emma. I've read a lot of posts on here about her. Aside from Sams' multiple paths, it appears Emma is by far the most complicated one to dial in.

At this point we've gotten past a lot of barriers
LP - capped at 60
KPs - currently 94 (no cap)

I've taken her on multiple dates - all the different places and club afterwards. Some of these I initiated, others she's asked me on a date.

She's asked me about Sam and cleared up that we are friends.
She asked about a girlfriend and I told her she was a sex-slave. She asked if they like this arrangement which I said yes. I was fully honest with her. She was content and satisfied with my answers.

We've since had our first kiss at the house. She's given me the handjob scene about 5 times.

I'm kinda stuck at that point - it seems whatever criteria there is for me to proceed is not something I can read or easily determine.

Thanks
When you successfully invite her home for the fifth time, she will ask you about dating a girl. If you answer yes, two events will follow, and you must make the right choice.

Cinema date: Choose like to kiss. Get 1 love point.

Eavesdrop on Emma and Bree: If you have sex with Bree, you must make her Les Point above 45. If you have not sex with Bree, you will automatically get 1 love point.

The love points of these two events are hidden data, not heart marks.

If you want to get the third point, you must let Audrey wear a slave collar before The Judgment event (see walkthrough). As long as you get 3 points of love point, other lewd things you have done can't change Emma's willingness to be with you determination to communicate.

Regarding Emma's love point, I have explained it in my previous post. You can look for it.

Swiftflame

Oct 28, 2020
I've gotten a lap dance from Shiori and her love points are at 70, the wiki says I need to call her into my office to talk about her situation. I've tried several times but I never get an option to call her in and I don't know why?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
What walkthroughs are there for this game? I know of the wiki ( ), but I don't see a link to it here, and there does seem to be another walkthrough for Patreon subscribers. This is a game that definitely needs a walkthrough, so I figured I would include a link to the wiki I like to use, and wanted to see if there are others, in case something happens to the wiki I know of.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I've gotten a lap dance from Shiori and her love points are at 70, the wiki says I need to call her into my office to talk about her situation. I've tried several times but I never get an option to call her in and I don't know why?
Don't have a phone on your office desk?
office.jpg

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
What walkthroughs are there for this game? I know of the wiki ( ), but I don't see a link to it here, and there does seem to be another walkthrough for Patreon subscribers. This is a game that definitely needs a walkthrough, so I figured I would include a link to the wiki I like to use, and wanted to see if there are others, in case something happens to the wiki I know of.
I haven’t heard what you said, otherwise you can go to Patreon and ask. In the wiki website of your post, you can already complete more than 80% of the content.

Aug 9, 2021
Don't answer Lexi's call asking for bail, she'll be calling anyway.

Camila appeared very late. Basically, unless you deliberately avoid the route, Lexi will definitely have sex earlier than Camila. I haven’t encountered the situation you mentioned. Winter dating is sometimes a long wait. If you don’t pick up Lexi phone can not solve your problem, then you follow the order,
1, A date with Camila, improve Camila sex experience.
2, Kink talk 1-Sub50
3,Go on patrol with Camila-LP70
4, Kink talk 2-Sub75.
3&4 should be done consecutively, at least if it triggers Lexi to call, you can not answer his call once, and then go to complete 4.
Will Lexi call again if you don't answer?

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
But what ultimately seals his fate (or makes him become pavement pizza) later are the secret pictures that were found at the house's attic when the protagonist was cleaning that room prior to Minami's arrival
I know MC found something in the attic but didn't pay attention to this scene.Can you tell me what these pictures are about?Or where I can review them

Except Ryan's murder is meaningful. The MC didn't kill him in self-defence, his life wasn't in danger, Sam's life wasn't in danger. The MC straight up murdered Ryan. And by doing that, the MC makes Ryan's death meaningful, because the MC risks losing everything. Keep in mind, the MC had pretty much won by that stage. He had exposed Ryan as a cheater, he was now in a relationship with the girl of his dreams and they were both free of Ryan.

The MC murdered a man. If the police investigated (and thats a strong possibility considering how common place cameras are now), it would only take one camera at the right angle to show the MC pushing Ryan into the path of the bus. He can lose everything. His home, his freedom. Do you think Sam would want to stay with a murderer? I don't.

Ryan as a character was meaningless, because sure, he doesn't bother Sam after the confrontation in the park. But his murder makes him even more meaningful, because he can still ruin the MC's life.
I didn't make myself clear,sorry for that.Killing Ryan is ok,but it'd better need storyline to "arrange" Ryan's death like "get rid of Dwayne"

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes