yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I know MC found something in the attic but didn't pay attention to this scene.Can you tell me what these pictures are about?Or where I can review them

I didn't make myself clear,sorry for that.Killing Ryan is ok,but it'd better need storyline to "arrange" Ryan's death like "get rid of Dwayne"
In the game, under certain circumstances, the girl is pregnant and has a big belly, and insists on an abortion. If you don’t agree, she will disappear forever. Such serious things have happened, what is it to kill someone?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
These images were uploaded in the dev's twitter account some hours ago:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ever since Angela, I've been looking forward to the day of real incest, but it's against Patreon policy. I don't think L&S will use a specific mechanism to circumvent it (after all, there is already a sister like Minami), and I don't expect players to provide it Incest file.

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
In the game, under certain circumstances, the girl is pregnant and has a big belly, and insists on an abortion. If you don’t agree, she will disappear forever.
Are we on the same channel?

Ever since Angela, I've been looking forward to the day of real incest, but it's against Patreon policy. I don't think L&S will use a specific mechanism to circumvent it (after all, there is already a sister like Minami), and I don't expect players to provide it Incest file.
Yeah,very eager to see blood-related incest and hopefully milf harem in the future(Angela,Cherie,Kiara).

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Are we on the same channel?

Yeah,very eager to see blood-related incest and hopefully milf harem in the future(Angela,Cherie,Kiara).
If you get Cassidy pregnant early, and you meet her at the beach very late, when she tells you she's pregnant, she's probably already a big belly. At this point, she's very adamant about having an abortion, and if you don't agree, she will leave the game forever.

I was sad to see this scene, and even felt guilty.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
When you successfully invite her home for the fifth time, she will ask you about dating a girl. If you answer yes, two events will follow, and you must make the right choice.

Cinema date: Choose like to kiss. Get 1 love point.

Eavesdrop on Emma and Bree: If you have sex with Bree, you must make her Les Point above 45. If you have not sex with Bree, you will automatically get 1 love point.

The love points of these two events are hidden data, not heart marks.

If you want to get the third point, you must let Audrey wear a slave collar before The Judgment event (see walkthrough). As long as you get 3 points of love point, other lewd things you have done can't change Emma's willingness to be with you determination to communicate.

Regarding Emma's love point, I have explained it in my previous post. You can look for it.
Thanks so much - this was very helpful.

1 -
I just had a cinema date with Emma. We watched some anime movie.
She didn't ask me if I like to kiss though. I would def have said yes.
There was a comment about gay kissing. Was this what I am supposed to like? so "like THE kiss" vs "like TO kiss".
I think I clicked "not like it, but don't show it on my face".
I'm thinking I should prob do this again and choose like - I'm assuming that's what you meant.

2 -
Bree is at 45 KPs exactly. If it needs to be more, I'll hypnotize her right quick and bump it up 5 to be safe.

3 -
I collared Audrey a couple days ago - should be good.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks so much - this was very helpful.

1 -
I just had a cinema date with Emma. We watched some anime movie.
She didn't ask me if I like to kiss though. I would def have said yes.
There was a comment about gay kissing. Was this what I am supposed to like? so "like THE kiss" vs "like TO kiss".
I think I clicked "not like it, but don't show it on my face".
I'm thinking I should prob do this again and choose like - I'm assuming that's what you meant.

2 -
Bree is at 45 KPs exactly. If it needs to be more, I'll hypnotize her right quick and bump it up 5 to be safe.

3 -
I collared Audrey a couple days ago - should be good.
Well, since you have your own opinion, let's read the walkthrough next time. In order to avoid any problems in the future, it will be considered my responsibility.

There are only three options, like to kiss is just a stupid google translation, and the translated content is wrong. But, have you seen that the other two answers mean like the kiss?

I feel disgusted by the kiss

I don't like the kiss, but I don't show it

I like the kiss

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Someone have any walkthrough? I remember was there pdf one
There was one years ago. However ...

What walkthroughs are there for this game? I know of the wiki ( ), but I don't see a link to it here, and there does seem to be another walkthrough for Patreon subscribers. This is a game that definitely needs a walkthrough, so I figured I would include a link to the wiki I like to use, and wanted to see if there are others, in case something happens to the wiki I know of.
... this game does not lend itself to a classic walkthrough due to the multiple interactions and some RNG elements which can throw people off the track and then they would be lost. There simply is no step-by-step solution or similar.

Add to that that the game is still in development so things change all the time, which is easier to keep up with on a wiki - and even there we struggle.

Maybe if it is (almost) completed, there will be someone who can try to create a PDF from the wiki content (or on their own), but somebody would need to do it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Some news on Steam:
When you say "She will be able to tell any male that he is the father (regardless of if he is)" - I presume at least one instance of sex (preferrably unprotected) would be needed?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ofc she'll need to get pregnant first :)
Yeah, I could have phrased that better. I meant with the male in question ...

(Although, you might want to think about artificial insemination in case a player ain't happy with the genepool offered ;) )

AmethystPrism

Apr 3, 2022
Can I still unlock the studio if I learn the guitar skill via the book (without picking it at the start)?

Cockblocked the Kleio storyline zzzz.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can I still unlock the studio if I learn the guitar skill via the book (without picking it at the start)?

The technical answer is "yes", but the relevant answer probably is "no". You need to have the guitar skill (whether picked or learned) when you hear Sasha from the hallway. After that you cannot unlock anymore.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
The technical answer is "yes", but the relevant answer probably is "no". You need to have the guitar skill (whether picked or learned) when you hear Sasha from the hallway. After that you cannot unlock anymore.

The actual answer is yes. You just need to learn it before the event, as Cartageno mentioned. That means, you need to have learned the guitar skill from the book before you do the bar pool event with Sasha, or alternatively, after but before you get 30 lp with her.
Thus, as long as you buy the skill book on the one day of the week it's sold and read it 5 times, you should be fine.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019

To trigger the Sasha has a band event, the time is at night (see walkthrough for details), Sasha is in her room, and you need to be in Hallway. When this event can be triggered, when you are at home, you will hear some "noise" message :D

Before you learn the guitar, control Sasha's LP and avoid this event when you go to the bathroom. Moreover, the fastest time for the Playing pool to happen is Friday night (see Sasha's schedule), you just need to start the game and go to the bookstore Find guitar skill books.

If there is no sale on the day, save it before the date changes at night, go to the bookstore after waking up, load if you don’t have a guitar skill book, and learn as soon as you buy a guitar skill book.

As long as you haven't triggered the event, she's in her room at night, practicing like Shizuka Chan :D :D :D
Guitar.jpg

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes