bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Question 2- about home harem. I have Samantha, Bree and Sasha in my harem. Then i get Minami in harem like nuber 4. After i get everyone ok for Minami to be a harem member. After threesome with Minami, Bree and Sasha i get problem with Samantha. It says get girls permission (Minami, Bree, Sasha) for Samantha to be harem member. But she already harem member, i can even activathe 5- some with 4 girls. Option to ask girls about Samantha dont appear. Is it a bug? Here is my save- in story tracker- it is Home Harem- Samantha

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Hello for Bree gamer path, after Dad visit, how can i activate watch TV with Bree option. In 9 am, pm morning, evening it just give me normal TV option, without progress path further
Out of curiosity - how do I know which "path" i'm really adhered to?
I mean I've done the teaching her to cook and visiting maid job and met her boss and turned down the job offer (is that the Maid route if I took the job) ?

I've also gamed with her, got my gaming skill to 100, met her dad and that was twisted fun.

So at this point I'm not sure if I'm on one or the other or both or neither.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Question 2- about home harem. I have Samantha, Bree and Sasha in my harem. Then i get Minami in harem like nuber 4. After i get everyone ok for Minami to be a harem member. After threesome with Minami, Bree and Sasha i get problem with Samantha. It says get girls permission (Minami, Bree, Sasha) for Samantha to be harem member. But she already harem member, i can even activathe 5- some with 4 girls. Option to ask girls about Samantha dont appear. Is it a bug? Here is my save- in story tracker- it is Home Harem- Samantha
That's a bug with the story tracker if Minami joins after Sam which shouldn't affect game play. If she shows up for the fivesome (or the foursome when only Bree, Sasha and Sam are at home) and she moved into your home everything should be fine...

Out of curiosity - how do I know which "path" i'm really adhered to?
I mean I've done the teaching her to cook and visiting maid job and met her boss and turned down the job offer (is that the Maid route if I took the job) ?

I've also gamed with her, got my gaming skill to 100, met her dad and that was twisted fun.

So at this point I'm not sure if I'm on one or the other or both or neither.
It should show that in the story tracker under Outcome.
For "Bree - Gamer" it should say "Bree works at the maid cafe." if you've chosen the maid path.
For "Bree - Maid" it should say "Bree decided to become a pro gamer." if you've chosen the gamer path.
The other path always gets automatically completed...

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
There are bugs in the logic of the game. Unless the production team is willing to change it, it can only be like this for the time being. I only encountered it recently, so I gave up all the progress of this game.

If you want to restart, or have an old save from before she joined the harem, I suggest the harem order is Home Harem, Minmi Harem, Samantha Harem, Lexi Harem.

The reason for this bug, according to master861, should be caused by Minami Harem’s Minami snooping around and subsequent events. But I didn’t encounter it in the game several times before, this is the first time I encountered it Yes. You can take a look at the posts around #34,025 to understand it better.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
That's a bug with the story tracker if Minami joins after Sam which shouldn't affect game play. If she shows up for the fivesome (or the foursome when only Bree, Sasha and Sam are at home) and she moved into your home everything should be fine...
In fact, I am not sure if it is a mistake in the story tracking, because when I played the game in the first round, it was version 23.6.0a, and I played Sam's harem first, and then Minami's harem. I did not encounter such a problem that time.

In the second round, I did the Minami harem first and then the Sam harem, and there was no problem.

The third time I use the 23.7.0c version, first run the Sam harem and then the Minami harem, and this problem occurs.

My Minami harem event-Minami snooping around, happened to be automatically completed after some events happened at the same time with other girls (including Sam's marriage, Sam's revenge), and Sam's harem had already completed all the events.

After the Minami harem event was completed, Sam’s harem was reset, so I think there is a problem with the game logic. Because I loaded my first round of saves (first Sam, then Minami), the story tracking did not have this error.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It is a bug in the gamecode:
1692391604374.png
The line means check minami.flags.sam_home_harem if Minami joined it already, otherwise return True. But it should only check this if Sam is not already part of the harem which is missing...
I changed it to
'minami.flags.sam_home_harem if (Harem.find(minami,name="home") and not Harem.find(samantha,name="home")) else True'
and it works like it should afterwards (same for the check in call_sam_about_harem...)
I played through the game 2 times in 23.7.0c with different constellations (Sam first, Minami second and the other way around) and the tracker bug was the only issue I found, if you have a save I could've a look though, but on my end everything else worked fine...

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
It is a bug in the gamecode:
View attachment 2861355
The line means check minami.flags.sam_home_harem if Minami joined it already, otherwise return True. But it should only check this if Sam is not already part of the harem which is missing...
I changed it to
'minami.flags.sam_home_harem if (Harem.find(minami,name="home") and not Harem.find(samantha,name="home")) else True'
and it works like it should afterwards (same for the check in call_sam_about_harem...)
I played through the game 2 times in 23.7.0c with different constellations (Sam first, Minami second and the other way around) and the tracker bug was the only issue I found, if you have a save I could've a look though, but on my end everything else worked fine...
I save the progress of three rounds of the game

5-1 is the first round, Sam->Minami.

5-2 is the second round, Minami->Sam.

5-3 is the third and last round I've done so far on version 23.7.0c, Sam->Minami.

Please help me to check it again. The event difference to three rounds can be checked from the Minami Harem harem.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Well,but killing Ryan is kind of meaningless.Dwayne and Danny died of Mike's "self-defense",Ryan's just a cheating prick and he didn't even harass Sam or Mike after divorcement.This choice scene is pretty pointless to me.I think let Mike fucking Sam right in front of Ryan is much more interesting:sneaky:
Ryan had that creepy live in the attic stalker thing going. Maybe he could be a potential serial killer/rapist? You do find a box of all his pictures he secretly taken of women over the years, during the clean the attic for Minami event and nothing really comes of it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Couple of characters have scenes that have optional NTR parts to them if I'm correct 1 character has an entire route that is NTR
so short story, short NTR is not shoved down your throat
And not really NTR because they will not necessarily leave you because of their dalliance. It's not NTR if you reject them after.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I save the progress of three rounds of the game

5-1 is the first round, Sam->Minami.

5-2 is the second round, Minami->Sam.

5-3 is the third and last round I've done so far on version 23.7.0c, Sam->Minami.

Please help me to check it again. The event difference to three rounds can be checked from the Minami Harem harem.
Hmm, can't really tell why the snooping event did get skipped for you, but it could be because you seem to reset time/days a lot...
Did you try to play the game like the dev intended without resetting the days all the time to see if the bug with the snooping event is reproduceable?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018

It should show that in the story tracker under Outcome.
For "Bree - Gamer" it should say "Bree works at the maid cafe." if you've chosen the maid path.
For "Bree - Maid" it should say "Bree decided to become a pro gamer." if you've chosen the gamer path.
The other path always gets automatically completed...

Hmmmm interesting. I don't have a "Gamer Bree" story category. Only a Maid Bree. So I guess I'm on the maid Bree. Bummer - i think I would have liked to see her on the other better. The maid/servant thing not as interesting as a nerdy quirky gamer chick Bree.

The category does not same "Completed" though so maybe it's not too late. But it's close to being done I'm sure.

1692429869045.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hmmmm interesting. I don't have a "Gamer Bree" story category. Only a Maid Bree. So I guess I'm on the maid Bree. Bummer - i think I would have liked to see her on the other better. The maid/servant thing not as interesting as a nerdy quirky gamer chick Bree.

The category does not same "Completed" though so maybe it's not too late. But it's close to being done I'm sure.

View attachment 2862099
Hmm, which version of the game are you playing? The story should be called "Bree - Maid" in the current version and was called "Maid Bree" a few versions ago... (probably in older versions the second story was completely removed, but can't remember tbh... :D)
Or maybe the story name doesn't get updated if the save was started in an older version...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Can I still unlock the studio if I learn the guitar skill via the book (without picking it at the start)?

Cockblocked the Kleio storyline zzzz.
Yes, I did that by ignoring the playing for weeks (by staying downstairs) while I learned the skill.

dave ghost

Mar 27, 2018
Please upload the save file before the appointment, location 5-5.

Some players uploaded the save file of the Android version before, which is compatible with the PC version.
Here is the save file as requested sorry for the delay and I hope you can help me
Or should I post this somewhere else ?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Here is the save file as requested sorry for the delay and I hope you can help me
Or should I post this somewhere else ?
I tested it, and the save in the Android version can be used in the PC version. Then, there is no problem with your save. I just take her to the Pub, compliment, kiss her, ask her to drink and so on.

Date point will soon be 100%. When you leave the Pub, you will enter the event plot, and then complete the event of taking her on a date. The latter will be omitted.

Reactions: dave ghost

dave ghost

Mar 27, 2018
I tested it, and the save in the Android version can be used in the PC version. Then, there is no problem with your save. I just take her to the Pub, compliment, kiss her, ask her to drink and so on.

Date point will soon be 100%. When you leave the Pub, you will enter the event plot, and then complete the event of taking her on a date. The latter will be omitted.
So you mean you tested it and the event get triggered after leaving the pub which it doesn't happen with me
Can you send me back the save file after the completion of the event if that's possible

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hmm, can't really tell why the snooping event did get skipped for you, but it could be because you seem to reset time/days a lot...
Did you try to play the game like the dev intended without resetting the days all the time to see if the bug with the snooping event is reproduceable?
Thank you very much for your test. The event is a bit complicated, so let me explain.

I have been using Time Set Mod for games since a long time ago, including Route1, 2, and 3 in the saved files I uploaded, and I have been using them all the time. Except for Sam Harem, there is no problem with any event, but only Route3 has problems.

Route3 will start with Sam Harem first, because I knew the existence of the friendly harem at 23.7.0c, but I am not sure if the relationship with Sam will be affected. During Route2, there was an incident in which Sam suddenly asked whether to back down during the Emma incident. This did not appear on Route1, so it was finally decided to go to Sam's harem this round.

The possibility I can think of is that I controlled Minami Harem's harem immediately after Sam Harem's harem. During the snooping event, I happened to trigger MC, Bree, Sasha, Sam's Threesome and Foursome.

In addition, there are already other victims, #34, bobr12 of 147. I'm not sure if he uses ATC, but from the number of days he played, it should be more than normal for me :D

I know your doubts. In the mid-term, the use of TSM or ATC has slowed down, especially when many things need to wait for the process, the frequency of ATC use has dropped significantly, and the use is more of Wait, Work, and Sleep in normal games.

And I still won't give up using ATC. ATC is very convenient when I want to help find out the problem. I don't know how to decode, so I can only use the save provided by them and run it in the game. Or restart, or Find my old save to see if there is anything that can test this event.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes